Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Was very happy with my lamp ..good value for money ..
This lamp shade is lovely and looks nice hung up in our nursery.
Only few things we didn’t like were that we had to build the lamp shade and that the pattern doesn’t line up on the join. I’ve spun the shade around so that the join is at the back of the room, hopefully no one will notice....
Love my ceiling light great service prompt delivery and excellent value thank you
Light shade is lovely, wanted wicker but already too much in the room and this was a similar but alternative option. Created a beautiful shadow effect and new unexpected ambiance, wish I discovered this brand earlier
Excellent company fast efficient service would definatley use them again 👍🏻
Merchandise exactly as described, delivered promptly. Great value.
very happy with the lights I ordered, well packed and arrived on time . many thanks for a good quality service. when needed I shall order from you again.
Good products, arrived in good time. Would use again.
Excellent service. Light arrived quickly and packed so well. The product was of really good quality too and the price was excellent. Would definitely recommend this company.
Curva Satin Nickel Floor Lamp With Black Marble Base and Mint Shade
Delivered within a couple of days. Easy to assemble but I'd advise two people as there are long bits and a heavy base. The base is so great, feels solid and lovely black marble. The lamp shade is perfect with my decor and the light arcs over my dining table. I chose a warm bulb and the effect is lovely. Over all very happy with my purchase.
Really lovely spot light and fast delivery. Couldn't be happier thank you
Fantastic service but even better the goods I received were so much better than I ever expected for the price I paid . Arrived safe sound and within the time scale expected . Thank you and I will be using this company again and will hope others will follow suit , you will not be disappointed
This company has a vast range of products available for sale and a very good service. I was spoilt for choice and I love my new floor lamp.
Fantastic product and excellent fast delivery
Look good. Send out a good light. Very compact.
Easy ordering and super quick delivery. Great looking garden lights.
Love the floor lamp - easy to assemble and good quality for price. Well packed and delivered quickly so no problems.
Purchased 4 different light shades and I am really happy with all of them. Delivery was quick and the light shades are great quality and look really nice, will definitely order again!
Good products, good prices and products sent well-protected and quickly.
Easy to use website, great value, quick delivery. Will definitely use again. Very pleased with my lights, easy to install too.
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,248 reviews