Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Happy that I found a right product to my gothic home. Original lamp making my dark room brighter ;)
Very pleased with my purchase, great quality and the item was received very promptly. Would use Value Lights again!
Easy website and very user friendly. Delivery excellent. Good communication. Very nice lights. Could recommend this company.
These lights were much cheaper than other places but amazing quality. They look fantastic and the service was great. Use this business!
Ordered the 1.2m bubble tube sensory lamp for my son. Item arrived in good time and works well. Instructions could have been better (no information on how often to change the water) but other than that, great.
Looked great and were very reasonable price
GOOD AND QUICK
We have just ordered: Paxton Lattice Pendant Shade in Black-great quality and value for money, quick delivery-will be using ValueLights in the nearest future
Excellent value, very quick delivery, would highly recommend.
Well pleased with my outside light looks awesome
Bought a fan with lights good quality product easy fitting no problem would highly recommend this company
Lamps arrived and I had to assemble them by using the Velcro to wrap round the insert. Wanted white, there was a yellow/brown rim around the top and bottom of the shade. Contacted customer service twice to no avail. Not interested and completely ignored.
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please ensure you are using the following e-mail address as your contact e-mail

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Light supplied was faulty as would not screw together. various glues tried and failed. I sent an email to this business about the rubbish they had supplied but they failed to answer. Could not travel to a post office to return as I am recovering from a spinal injury. Item now in garage waiting for collection by the council. Hate being ripped off As a housebound pensioner this is unfunny !
Our apologies for your item arriving damaged. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please can you ensure you use the following e-mail address as your contact email:-

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Fabulous service and very fast delivery. Table lamps are beautiful and such good value. Elsewhere they were more expensive for the same product. Thank you Value Lights 👍🏼
Lots of choice on the website. Fast delivery, goods were well packaged and are of good quality. Great value for money, have recommended to friends and will definitely use again
An excellent light that fitted beautifully into the existing hole with minimum of hassle.

Value Lights delivered it promptly ... no hesitation to use them again.
As the name says "valuelights "and they are exactly that. I put four on my fence posts and they look great and create a classy look to our garden. I'm glad I found them.
Fantastic service
Ordered with regular delivery, got next day delivery. Really great customer service and even better products.
Very modern and stylish, happy with my purchase.Quick delivery items well packed.
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,248 reviews