Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Will be back - great company, great prices and super quick delivery. Come here if you are looking for something different at a better price
Good quality lights at good prices .Problem with one of the lights being damaged but staff rectified it in a professional manner.
Love the lights and very fast delivery will buy again
Quick delivery. Very pleased with the lamp shade.
Very pleased with my new lamp! Much better quality than I expected, looks great!
Fantastic product, great value for money. No problem with the delivery. Very happy customer.
Packaged well, arrived in given time slot, we went for standard delivery and still delivered in good time. Would definitely use them again. The product is lovely and as pictured.
Brilliant quality for the price! Cannot fault
I love my lights, very easy to put up, very good value for money. They make my apartment look very pretty. Will definitely buy again
We were delighted with the speed of delivery and the quality of the lights. We have used them for a Country Inn we've just refurbished. They look amazing.
Good quality light, exactly as described will definitely be ordering from here again!
I absolutely love my new light from Valuelights. Easy-to-use website, fast delivery, quality product. Couldn't be happier!
My light came really quick but was missing a small part. Tom got it sorted and sent out express delivery. Really good product and excellent service
I was very please with the table lamps I ordered. They arrive promptly & we’re well packaged. Good value for money.
Very professional from placing the order of a table lamp to delivery which was on time. The quality of the lamp is what I expected Very happy with the purchase and with this company.
Prompt service
Well done
Like the name says valuelights really happy with my purchase and speedy delivery with definitely order again.
Searched everywhere for a light then I found vaulelights ..the light is amazing really makes the room pop .. will be using the website again
Good service and price don't know about lights yet as haven't fitted them
Good price and excellent delivery service everything as described online
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,248 reviews