Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
I love my lights, very easy to put up, very good value for money. They make my apartment look very pretty. Will definitely buy again
Great products and prices. I always browse valuelights first when I need something new for the house and most of the time I always find what I’m looking for!
We were delighted with the speed of delivery and the quality of the lights. We have used them for a Country Inn we've just refurbished. They look amazing.
Good quality light, exactly as described will definitely be ordering from here again!
Beautiful light at a good price
I absolutely love my new light from Valuelights. Easy-to-use website, fast delivery, quality product. Couldn't be happier!
My light came really quick but was missing a small part. Tom got it sorted and sent out express delivery. Really good product and excellent service
I was very please with the table lamps I ordered. They arrive promptly & we’re well packaged. Good value for money.
Very professional from placing the order of a table lamp to delivery which was on time. The quality of the lamp is what I expected Very happy with the purchase and with this company.
Prompt service
Well done
Like the name says valuelights really happy with my purchase and speedy delivery with definitely order again.
Searched everywhere for a light then I found vaulelights ..the light is amazing really makes the room pop .. will be using the website again
Good service and price don't know about lights yet as haven't fitted them
Good price and excellent delivery service everything as described online
Excellent company with first class customer service
Absolutely love my new lights, they look incredible
The lamp arrived quickly and is well made and just as described. The whole shopping experience was very good.
Well packed and quick delivery. Customer services line also really helpful
Beautiful light arrived really quickly
Due to courier problems I do not have my lights yet but all staff have been amazing while sorting the issue. Fantastic service all round.
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,248 reviews