Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Excellent company with first class customer service
Absolutely love my new lights, they look incredible
The lamp arrived quickly and is well made and just as described. The whole shopping experience was very good.
Beautiful light arrived really quickly
Due to courier problems I do not have my lights yet but all staff have been amazing while sorting the issue. Fantastic service all round.
Does exactly what it says it will. Suits my needs.
Absolutely first class service with packaging perfect.just built my lights up last night and there beautiful. Would 100% recommend this company to anyone , ps My sister bought the exact same lights from our local furniture store for £249.99 and ours was a staggering £109 , brilliant value I’d say
Really easy ordering my shades done it on the train on my way to xmas party quick delivery really pleased thankyou shades look fabulous
Gorgeous lights, very quick in dispatch/delivery would defo buy from them again x
Quick delivery lovely light fitting and easy instructions
Bought 4 light shades, 3 geo black shades that look a lot more expensive than what I paid and the most beautiful child's shade of a cloud with rain drops. I love them all. Quick postage and easy to fit.
Highly recommend.
This light pad is BRILLIANT it has helped me with my Diamond Paintings would highly recommend.

Thank you Valuelights.
Haven’t yet installed the lights but they are beautiful and look really great quality!
Fantastic choice of lights and great prices always deliver very quickly
Excellent lights real good value for money look and feel expensive fantastic purchase
Great lights at a fantastic price. Communication was good and delivery was when it said it would be. I will be using this company again.
An excellent webisite, numerous choices for all situations, fast delivery, well packaged, in all, the best I've used. Keep it up. Well done. Kind regards.
The light shade was a great price, delivered faster than I thought it would and is brilliant for my little girls nursery.
Great service and a great product, makes our extension look even more amazing
Such good quality shades. I purchased 3 different ones and each one is of high standard and so very pretty. Very quick delivery with safe packaging and amazing service. Thankyou so much will definitely be buying from you in the future.
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,248 reviews