Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
Great service to allow you roam for the day without the bags. Really close to Penn station. Recommend to anyone to use.
Easy to use and excellent service.
Quick and easy to book. Good service when leaving and collecting the bag
Excellent service. The lady at the convenience store was very friendly. We were given seals for each bag and then left them at the back of the store. Overall it was very convenient and allowed us to walk around Boston for the day knowing our bags were safe and secure but out of the way.
very convenient and was exactly what i needed to hold my luggage until i could check into my airbnb
Very easy to use, both drop-off and pickup. Bags were safe and easy to retrieve. I used a location very close to The Met and was very pleased.
Very brief but great experience.
Nice people at a pretty convenient location but a little over priced for the service.
All went very smooth and transparently.
WE had to wait to pick the luggage for 15 minutes otherwise the job was done
The service is awesome! Just some places don’t make you feel that your things are going to be safe there but when I pick up my things everything was ok.
SO easy and convenient. The only reason for the 4 instead of 5 stars is the operating times. We had to hang out at the cafe next door with our luggage until they opened.
Overall the experience was good, but was disappointed at the actual procedure. Our location did not provide the tags as explained in the email. We ended up leaving our bags behind the front desk of what appeared to be a hostel. We had no issues with our bags or items missing, but were uncomfortable having our bags in the open like that.
This was convenient coming into Manhattan and wanting to sight-see before checking into my place in Brooklyn. The only criticism was not being able to see the address before booking (I probably would have chosen a place between my bus stop and first destination so that I didn't have to walk so far).
friendly and helpfull
Very convenient and the staff was very friendly
Great service. Easy to book in. Friendly staff at the shop. It was well with the money not having to take luggage around town all day. Would recommend.
The location we selected was conveniently located, and the shop owner gave us a luggage tag and was professional and courteous.
I booked storage for my suitcases in Fort Lauderdale I was them sent an address in Miami. I called the number asking why and they said there were no storage locations in Fortlauderdale very misleading. Tried to cancel my order wouldn’t work. Can you please make sure the credit card charge does not go through? 5197177537 sue
Hi Susan,

We have issued you a refund for this order We do not have locations in Fort Lauderdale yet, but are looking to expand there soon. Since Miami is close by, the website showed locations there as an option to book. While, we show mileage estimates to where the nearest location is, I can see how that might be overlooked. I think that's likely how you ended up with a location in Miami. I'm sorry for any confusion on our part. If you have any other questions or concerns about making bookings or your refund please email support@vertoe.com

-Emily
Great customer service. Definitely recommended.
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,712 reviews