Vinomofo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vinomofo
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Vinomofo Reviews

team@vinomofo.com

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy
ALL VERY GOOD
Absolutely love Vinomofo! Great service, excellent wines at amazing prices!
Beautiful wines & amazing service!
Excellent value for excellent wine!
Great choice of wine and great price. Service is also first class
Great wines at great prices. Never disappointed.
Great people - Jordan is brilliant - great advice - no hard sells - knows what I like and only calls when he finds something I would be interested in.
Love the MoFo Pack - great value !
Have been with Vinomofo since they started out withCatch of the Day. Enjoy their selections, prices, enjoy French and Italian imports on occasions. Have a great consultant Nicci, who is pretty switched on about my taste in wines, both taste and price and always reliable in following up. Great being able to return wines that don’t suit with no issue or argument. Would prefer delivery to the door for rural areas as it used to be, but am able to access a town address with my daughter for deliveries. PO deliveries are not good for seniors - too heavy and awkward.
Consistenly good prices on good quality wine and fast delivery
Vinomofo was recommended to me by a friend whom I trust and I have never been disappointed. Great value, good service and excellent communication. Its a great source of good wine at excellent value
Fantastic wines at a fantastic price and delivered promptly to my door. Always helpful - I can only drink so much even though I love so many. 😂 keep on doing what you're doing - Cheers🍷
Great wine at a great price. Not satisfied, send it back.
Awesome wines
Awesome personalised service
Great online presence
Great wine and Jordan is amazing
You deliver on time, there is rarely a problem and if there is it is rectified immediately. Your products always come as described. Thank you
Great opportunity to experience different winemakers skills and wide variety of regions. Love the way you describe the products and enhance the experience with personalities. Eg Teusner in the Barossa article. Will keep supporting you at this rate
Well priced, quality wines.
Great variety of wines and wines I wouldn't ordinarily try. Love the breakdowns of the wines as I'm interested in what wine goes with what food. Where it comes from and why that's good for certain wine. Great value and easy delivery,Thanks mofos!!!
Have ordered from vinomofo many times. They never fail to deliver.
Great selection of interesting wines at great prices. I have been introduced to some vineyards and varieties that I might have easily overlooked.
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews