Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vulcan Strength Training Systems

About Vulcan Strength Training Systems: Vulcan Strength Training Systems is US veteran owned company and primary supplier and innovator of high quality strength training equipment. Vulcan Strength Bumper Plates, Olympic Barbells, Kettlebells, Squat Stands, Rigs and Racks are used in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting gyms all over the world.

vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

655-H Pressley Rd

How would you rate Vulcan Strength Training Systems ?

(optional)

Verified Buyer
"I ordered the Slim Fit Wall Mount Rig, a Bar and Bumper Plate set and a change plate set. Parts of the rig were on back order, Vulcan went ahead and shipped the equipment they did have so I could get started on the install. As promised they sent me the pull up arms as soon as they had it in stock. Great design on the plate storage. it actually fits well mounting on the exterior side of the rig both right and left. The equipment is solid, well built and was easy to install. The Men's Olympic Training Bearing bar is great, spins clean and quite, great knurling, the bumper plates seem solid. I was actually surprised at how solid the 10# and 15# plates seem. Thank your for your help and wonderful communication. I will continue to outfit my garage gym with your equipment."
Nathan Wylder
Nathan Wylder
Verified Buyer
"I agonized over whether to purchase the Alphas or the black bumpers which were on sale for weeks. I finally decided on the blacks for now and ordered my bumper set on a Thursday evening. By Tuesday, I was doing Oly lifts in my garage for the first time ever! I'm very happy with these plates. They do not have a strong odor in my opinion and are nice looking plates. I did notice that a couple of my 45s when pushed together are not flush at the outer rim, but that's such a minor thing."
Richie Stingle
Richie Stingle
"Awesome kettlebells. If Batman used kettlebells, it would be these."
Robert Hooks
Verified Buyer
"Top quality products and fast free shipping on most items"
Darren Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Delivery to my home came via UPS and it was about 190 lbs. The weights are in great condition and the rubber smell is more like a new car type smell vs. being overbearing. We use them in our garage gym and they work great! I would highly recommend."
GARY LAPRAD
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a great price. J-hooks arrived on time, as promised. They are better than the ones that came with the power rack."
Timothy Kearl
Verified Buyer
"The kettlebell is good. I am happy."
Liliana Mendiola
"Ships fast :)"
ATTN: Jamie Cruce
Verified Buyer
"Order came super fast. Great service."
Patrick Miller
Verified Buyer
"The alpha bumpers are well worth it, don’t think twice!"
Timothy Pejza
Verified Buyer
"Huge fan of the value and ease of assembly. If you’ve done your research you know the fit and finish isn’t perfect. But in the end it performs the same function as equipment twice the price."
Guilherme Dos Santos
Verified Buyer
"The plates came very nicely packed and shipping was fast. The quality of the plates are outstanding, better than Rogue in my opinion. I will definitely order more plates and other items from Vulcan. I have used these plates during my workouts and they are awesome. They don't bounce so much like other brands, which is great, especially because I workout in my garage with my wife. The only reason I didn't give a 5 stars it is because some of the plates came with a white substance that gave them a "dirty" look. I don't mind it too much because they are going to get dirty anyways, but I like the feeling of unwrapping new stuff and have them looking clean. I would definitely recommend Vulcan plates over other brands. New time I will probably order their Alphas."
Jason Cross
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience purchasing from Vulcan Strength. Their customer service is excellent overall. I felt like email response was pretty slow at times, but calling in was quick and easy. I believe that their barbells are well priced plus some of the bumpers, but certain items (like the new power racks) are very high compared to the market. My barbell arrived with a small scar on one end about 1/3rd an inch, but it was probably shipping related. (sorry about the first two uploaded pictures - I uploaded the wrong ones first and couldn't remove!)"
Adrienne Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Bumper Plates seem very durable and should last me a long time. Shipping was fairly quick and everything in my order arrived on time."
"Great plates."
"Barbell arrived in perfect condition."
Christopher Boyer
Verified Buyer
"Awesome plate rack and a great value."
Cody Belgarde
Verified Buyer
"Solid construction, glad I went with Vulcan, and will continue to."
Darrin Moore
Verified Buyer
"I am new to strength training and only had been exposed to bumper plates through my year of CrossFit. Through my research I discovered Vulcan Strength. Their pricing as compared to similar products was extremely attractive even before the free shipping. The plates are well manufactured and the smell that I hear about is virtually a non-issue. I used them today at 5 AM in my garage; low noise and and low bounce. Finally, the shipping through UPS was smooth. I can't see any reason why I would go any place else for bumpers."
"Order our weight set and within the week it was delivered to our house! Everything came packaged well and ready to go! Weights seem durable and hopefully long lasting, excited to use this product in our home gym! Thank you Vulcan"
Rakesh Viparla
Verified Buyer
"The handles and construction are perfect. Hope there will 16kg one in stock soon"
Joshua McDonough
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the 280lb bumper set. The 10lb set has a larger than bar sleeve circumference making a loose fit. The set of 15lb bumpers are the same with one of the 15lb plates being a larger circumference all over all than the rest of the set. Due to this, I am forced to constantly readjust and tighten the weights that are held in place with collars when used for cleans and deadlifts. I do not drop, slam, nor am I testing the durability of construction when lifting. I focus on control, form and quality lifts. 1x 45lb plate has a cosmetic gash in it upon arriving. The shipping packaging was good, the weights all arrived within a few days to the APO and within 2 weeks of purchase. Overall, I give these bumpers 3 stars for the inconsistency in size of the 15lb, 10lb and the damage to 1x45lb plate of the 4 total 45lb."
Hi Joshua,
Thanks for your review. All of the bumper plates use the exact same diameter steel insert. 50.4 mm within +/- .003mm. Could it be that what you are experiencing is due to the 10 lb and 15 lb plates having less surface area to make contact with the bar due to their thinner dimensions? In other words, a 45 lb plate will always fit tighter than a 10 lb plate because the 45 lb plate has 3 times more surface area making contact with the barbell than a thin 10 lb plate. Please let us know if we can assist further
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is rated 4.81 based on 1,125 reviews