Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vulcan Strength Training Systems

About Vulcan Strength Training Systems: Vulcan Strength Training Systems is US veteran owned company and primary supplier and innovator of high quality strength training equipment. Vulcan Strength Bumper Plates, Olympic Barbells, Kettlebells, Squat Stands, Rigs and Racks are used in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting gyms all over the world.

vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

655-H Pressley Rd

How would you rate Vulcan Strength Training Systems ?

Ryan Walden
Ryan Walden
Verified Buyer
"Well made, durable, look awesome and perform extremely well!"
Nathan Wylder
Nathan Wylder
Verified Buyer
"I agonized over whether to purchase the Alphas or the black bumpers which were on sale for weeks. I finally decided on the blacks for now and ordered my bumper set on a Thursday evening. By Tuesday, I was doing Oly lifts in my garage for the first time ever! I'm very happy with these plates. They do not have a strong odor in my opinion and are nice looking plates. I did notice that a couple of my 45s when pushed together are not flush at the outer rim, but that's such a minor thing."
Richie Stingle
Richie Stingle
"Awesome kettlebells. If Batman used kettlebells, it would be these."
Samuel Shane Moseley
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a full set of the Vulcan Alphas and change plates. Absolutely love them! They're solidly made and the rubber has little bounce compared to similarly priced sets. The 55s took a little longer to arrive, but the wait was worth it."
David Mitti
Verified Buyer
"Vulcan is my go to thus far. I have only gotten bumpers plates from them so far but I am totally satisfied with both service and product! Definitely going to purchase from Vulcan in the future."
Mario Davila
Verified Buyer
"The best part about my Vulcan bumper plates is that I can lift on my driveway or at the park. No more having to stay inside the garage or on a lifting platform. I’m very pleased with the low bounce as well. The speckled color looks awesome too."
Jill Barnes
Verified Buyer
"We like the product but not everything was included. We didn’t get all the parts to assemble it. We had to go buy the 8 nuts and lock washers and 3 extra bolts."
John Jones
Verified Buyer
"Ordered an EZ curl bar and it arrived promptly. Bar is excellent quality-wise and will likely last me many many years!"
John Jones
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a 260lb set of bumper plates and they were shipped much faster than even Vulcan had indicated! Arrived just three days later via UPS and are as described - an excellent set of plates. I was worried that the rubber smell would be overbearing like some others have mentioned but while it's definitely present, the smell isn't that bad at all and has started to fade. I wouldn't let that deter anyone from purchasing these plates."
Patrick Kearney
Verified Buyer
"It is just plain fun lifting with my Alpha plates. In a word, terrific."
Paul Moreno
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Well built, will never need another curling bar unless someone takes this from you"
George Wolf
Verified Buyer
"Bar is in excellent condition. As always, Vulcan provided an excellent product at an excellent price."
Timothy Pejza
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service from Katherine. She went the extra mile to meet my needs and answer my questions."
Joel Chavez
Verified Buyer
"No heavy smell. Sturdy."
Erika Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the quality of the equipment as well as super fast shipping."
Erika Stevens
Verified Buyer
"The Technique Plates are amazing, absolutely worth every penny. Great price and very well made."
Cody Belgarde
Verified Buyer
"Quality product, good pricing, and fast shipping."
Jay Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Great plates! Very quiet with tight tolerances on the bar👍"
Jay Roberts
"Good quality"
Jay Roberts
"High quality products"
David Mitti
Verified Buyer
"Quality products and service!"
Tracey Weaver
Verified Buyer
"Now my youth lifter can start lifting with his bar properly elevated off the ground!"
Matthew Beebe
Verified Buyer
"Received the 270lb Alpha set a week ago and I love the weight set. I finally can do all the Olympic Lifts at my home that I couldn’t do at the gym. Alpha’s are great and recommend them. Low Bounce, no smell, very durable"
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is rated 4.81 based on 1,167 reviews