Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vulcan Strength Training Systems

About Vulcan Strength Training Systems: Vulcan Strength Training Systems is US veteran owned company and primary supplier and innovator of high quality strength training equipment. Vulcan Strength Bumper Plates, Olympic Barbells, Kettlebells, Squat Stands, Rigs and Racks are used in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting gyms all over the world.

vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

655-H Pressley Rd

Tell us how Vulcan Strength Training Systems made you happy

Under an hour
Joey Allen
"Fast shipping & excellent costumer service! Bar packaging was very well done as well! Prices are awesome! Keep up the great work!"
Ryan Balmat
"Plates look gorgeous and feel excellent. I like how the 10s are slightly smaller making it very easy to quickly add to the bar. Will definitely buy alphas again in the future."
Glenn Hubanks
"Belt is flawless.. everthing the manufacturer says about this belt is true. Doing starting strength program and was having a hard time with 255x5x3 sets on my squats. With the belt I was able to hit 265x5x3 and it was a breeze.. on my way to 455x5x3! I’ll write another review once I hit my goal. Was looking at rogue Ohio belt but Vulcan was cheaper plus it had double stitching. It’s a higher quality belt imho. I got the same feeling unpacking the box as I did with my winning boxing gloves, craftsmanship that can’t be duplicated in a generic product."
"High quality equipment and good pricing. I highly recommend the Alpha Bumper Plates."
"Amazing quality, great service and shipping - just what I was looking for!"
"I bought 500lbs of bumper plates. The price, service, & flexibility (select your own weight amounts) are all great. I've only had them a short time & can't vouch for their longevity, but they appear to be well constructed & I expect them to last a long time."
"Third set of these change weights I’ve purchased. Awesome and they lock nicely on the bar."
"Every order has met or exceeded expectations"
"Quick shipping Great prices quality product!"
"Great customer service before placing my order. The curl bar ordered is awesome! The quality of the bar (material, finish, knurl) is excellent and is super functional during workouts. Overall, great experience."
"Met all expectations on my order."
"I have bought a considerable amount of Vulcan equipment lately. All has been excellent. My favorite is the alpha bumpers."
"Great quality and they look fresh! I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this brand and their bumper plates."
"I bought a set of Bumper Plates to convert my home gym to cross fit, best looking plates out there for the money. Vulcan was great to deal with, from order placement to shipment less time than I thought it would be."
"Awesome service, awesome products !!!"
"I keep buying equipment from Vulcan. I have been very pleased."
"The bar is solid, packaging was excellent, and item arrived in a timely manner."
"Purchased the flat foot power rack, barbell/bumper plate sets, and dip horn over the last few months and been happy with all of it. Packaged well, rack is stable, bar and weights in good condition. Only (very) minor issue was some missing nuts to attach the pull-up bar but the local hardware store had what I needed. I'm sure Vulcan Strength would have shipped some, but I didn't want to wait for just a few bucks worth of parts."
"I love these products. They are top quality and perform exactly as specified."
"The curl bar is a huge upgrade from the cheapos I had in my gym. There are more expensive curl bars out there, but I don't see how they could be better. Very satisfied!"
"nice, would buy again"
"nice plates, good deal!"
"The equipment is solid. I did receive a misaligned component for my rack but this was replaced promptly. I could not be happier with the Alpha bumpers or the standard bar."
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is rated 4.81 based on 1,317 reviews