Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vulcan Strength Training Systems

About Vulcan Strength Training Systems: Vulcan Strength Training Systems is US veteran owned company and primary supplier and innovator of high quality strength training equipment. Vulcan Strength Bumper Plates, Olympic Barbells, Kettlebells, Squat Stands, Rigs and Racks are used in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting gyms all over the world.

vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

655-H Pressley Rd

Telephone

How would you rate Vulcan Strength Training Systems ?

Ryan Walden
"Well made, durable, look awesome and perform extremely well!"
Nathan Wylder
"I agonized over whether to purchase the Alphas or the black bumpers which were on sale for weeks. I finally decided on the blacks for now and ordered my bumper set on a Thursday evening. By Tuesday, I was doing Oly lifts in my garage for the first time ever! I'm very happy with these plates. They do not have a strong odor in my opinion and are nice looking plates. I did notice that a couple of my 45s when pushed together are not flush at the outer rim, but that's such a minor thing."
Richie Stingle
"Awesome kettlebells. If Batman used kettlebells, it would be these."
"Added some accessories to my tower. Couldn’t have asked for better equipment"
"Purchased a set of j hooks for my squat rack. Best quality I’ve ever used. Solid!"
"Customer service has been very poor. Mixed messages from 2 people on when stuff was available and when it would/could ship. Stuff that was supposed to be in stock still hasn't shipped after 10 weeks and random items were missing from what did ship.(15lb dumbbells, 10lb bumper plates etc) There were no instructions included for assembling the large items just parts lists. Very disappointing as I went with Vulcan because I assumed they would have better customer service than Rogue and ended up with a bad experience and inferior equipment."
"Ill start this review out by saying that the alpha bumpers really are great as well as the olympic bearing barbell. As for the belt, I had a bit of an issue with the belt sizing, they tend to run small from my experience with two of them. Returning the item was also quite a pain. I decided that instead of moving up another belt size, that I'd actually order from somewhere I can try them on beforehand. I asked if I could put the money from the returned belt towards more alpha bumpers and have yet to get a reply. Although, Im not crazy impressed with the services. The products that these guys make are definitely top notch. As mentioned earlier, so far, I have overall loved the alpha bumpers, as well as the olympic bearing bar I purchased. Kind of wishing I didnt purchase the belt to begin with."
"Shopped around a lot before deciding on the Vulcan flat footed power rack. I love it so far. It's solid and just the right size in my garage gym (or any gym for that matter). I was eager for its arrival, as it was back ordered for a little bit, but glad I waited. I added the dip horn and plate storage attachment and am happy I did. With a couple of plates on the storage attachment you can jump on the pull up bar and kip to your hearts content if that's your thing . The bottom of the dip horn was a little beat up in one spot when it arrived due to what appeared to be some rough handling in the shipping process (the box was mangled). A little filing took off a resultant metal spur and it's good to go now."
"Was unsure of how the plates would come out when they arrived. I am totally impressed. So far seem like really high quality production. thanks guys"
"Equipment looks and feels really good. Love the all rubber design. My issue was shipping tine and lack of keeping me informed as dates continually got pushed back. ETA for delivery was 30 days. Took more like around 75 days. That’s a big difference."
Hi Harold,

Thanks for your review. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee an estimated delivery date on a product that is out of stock when ordered. For this specific product there were some delays with the receipt of the product which were outside of our control unfortunately. We apologize for the extended lead time. Please let us know if we can assist further.
"I love these plates. I wanted a set to play with outside and they don't disappoint. i love the look of them too, the touch of color really sets them aside."
"Bumper plates came quickly and are of good quality."
"When I first received the Soft Plyo Box, there was a huge tear in the box, through the foam right down to the wooden box inside. You could tell that UPS most likely used a forklift of some sort and pierced the box during shipping because they tried to tape the packing box with clear tape. However, when I spoke to Katherine at Vulcan, she was absolutely amazing and worked hard to get me a replacement box. Even though the damage was not her fault, she did everything to make my life easier for the return. I will definitely recommend Vulcan products and their service to friends."
"I received my barbell and plates and the production quality is top notch. The shipping was rapid and everything arrives without scuffs or scratches. Vulcan's customer service was very responsive to email which was great as well. I'd recommend these products to any of my friends that were shopping for home gym components."
"Great bumper plates, very strong, low bounce."
"Just received a pair of 15 lbs. Alpha Bumper Plates. Very cool looking. Great dead bounce. I have several bar from several reputable companies and my favorite is the Vulcan Standard Bar. Its a crossfit bar with a decent knurl. A crossfit bar is supposed to be ok to use for both Oly lifts and powerlifting but most have almost no knurl...the Vulcan Standard does."
"A company that knows what works, makes solid equipment, stands behind thier products, and is very easy to work with. The Alpha bumper plates are great! Thank you."
"Fantastic products. You get exactly what the company tells you are going to get."
"Just got my Vulcan powerlifting belt about a week ago and it has served very well so far. The single pronged latch is very convienant. The material is very comfortable while also supportive."
"Excellent quality and delivered on time with no damage."
"Well manufactured. Has that “solid,” confident feeling you get from a well made product."
"FAST Shipping and high quality products at great prices."
"Poor customer service. Items arrived late and some didn't arrive at all. Experience was Meh AF!"
Hi Neil,

We are sorry we were unable to make you happy with the purchase. Please let us know how we can improve. Thanks
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is rated 4.80 based on 1,214 reviews