Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vulcan Strength Training Systems
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

About Vulcan Strength Training Systems:

Vulcan Strength Training Systems is US veteran owned company and primary supplier and innovator of high quality strength training equipment. Vulcan Strength Bumper Plates, Olympic Barbells, Kettlebells, Squat Stands, Rigs and Racks are used in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting gyms all over the world.

vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

Jessica Sperling
Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 16th July 2020
wayne kinsey
Good quality products
Great quality equipment at a reasonable price.
I love my bench. It has the perfect amount of grip and sturdiness. Also for the price it absolutely dominates the other major work out brands
Great system, everything you are looking for, for an at home gym set up
I had been looking for home gym equipment for some time due to shortages caused by the pandemic. Vulcan had great reviews from a number of sites so I gave them a shot and ordered a barbell and weights. They didn't have sets available so ordered individually. Ordering was easy, shipping was fantastic. Easy to track, good communication. Weights arrived on same day and packaged extremely well. No damage. Barbell packaging was unreal. Nothing could have damaged it. Huge fan of this company.

The only negative was that they never acknowledged the military discount. I followed their process but it was never applied. I could have missed that somewhere on the site. If they weren't honoring the discount due to the pandemic, then it would have been appreciated if Vulcan communicated that more directly.
It took longer than expected to receive the benches we ordered, but given the COVID circumstances, we understand delays. We ordered the Prime 3X3 Flat Competition Bench and the Prime Adjustable Bench. We are fairly happy with both. Made in America was very important to us and that is one of the main reasons we placed our order with Vulcan. When the benches arrived one has a very small hole in the cover, which I am afraid over time will just get larger and we will have to find a way to repair it. I have not contacted Vulcan yet to ask about repairs. The other bench was in perfect condition, however the pre-drilled holes did not all line up and we had to drill through the metal frame to make the hole a bit larger in order to screw the bench to the frame. Not a big deal, but we did not expect to have to do that. The only other thing I would mention is the material on the benches is pretty grippy and does not allow for smooth movement, but a towel can easily fix that. We do like both benches, they are easy to move around and are comfortable to use.
It was easy to put together, solid construction. One problem I have though is that my padding looks angled, meaning if I put a level on it there’s definitely a lot of sliding to the left. Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about that.
Very ideal for my home garage. I've ordered change plates and accessories to maximize my workout sessions at home. Will continue shopping with Vulcan! Good reasonable prices as well.
We purchased a Vulcan bench. It is outstanding. The padding is the perfect density. The bench is sturdy with no wobble in any position.
Very satisfied with this bar.
The bench Rolls smooth, is easy to assembly, the pad feels durable solid padding. We shall see how it holds up over time! Great addition to the Home Gym. I have zero concerns going heavy!
Absolutely love my new Vulcan competition flat bench. It is sturdy, made of high quality materials, and easy to assemble. The pad is thick and is wide enough to provide excellent stability.
I purchased the newest version of the prime competition flat bench and it is absolutely stellar.
Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Vulcan Strength Training Systems 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Vulcan Strength equipment overall is reasonably priced (shipping included which is always nice) and solid equipment. I've been happy with my purchases.
Great plates, arrived earlier than expected
excellent products
Ordered the Vulcan Ox Bar, an open trap bar.
The Ox Bar arrived in terrible condition.
1. The packaging is minimal. The sleeves were not tied down so they banged into the frame during transit causing nicks and scratches to both frame and sleeves.
2. The frame has metal filings inside and I'm unable to shake it out. The entire thing rattles like a macarena when lifting.
3. Both fat grip handles have substantial rust on them.
4. One of two skinny grip handles is loose with a lot of play when lifting. I tried tightening with two allens but the handle length is too short and the bolt hole is too large for the hex bolt.

There was NO quality control for this product. On Vulcan's website, they say, "If an item is received damaged, please contact Customer Support. All items that leave our warehouse are thoroughly inspected and well packaged." The item was NOT thoroughly inspected and well packaged. Besides the obvious manufacturing defects, the packaging is terrible.

Reached out to Vulcan... the response time has been lengthy and ultimately, they're unable to fix the problem. I understand they don't have spare parts for the Ox bar. They're asking me to return the bar, which is a PITA as I'll have to purchase a shipping box since the original packaging was so badly damaged during transit.

Very frustrating experience especially given the cost of the bar. Might as well have ordered the Eleiko Oppen trap bar and pay extra for the assurance of quality and customer service.
Ordered the Vulcan Ox Bar, an open trap bar.
The Ox Bar arrived in terrible condition.
3. Both fat grip handles have substantial rust on them.

Ordered both a bumper plate set and the thrasher air bike. All of their equipment is excellent quality and has yet to disappoint. Would definitely recommend to anyone trying to setup a gym at home.
Great quality for a great price
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is rated 4.80 based on 2,371 reviews