Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vulcan Strength Training Systems

About Vulcan Strength Training Systems: Vulcan Strength Training Systems is US veteran owned company and primary supplier and innovator of high quality strength training equipment. Vulcan Strength Bumper Plates, Olympic Barbells, Kettlebells, Squat Stands, Rigs and Racks are used in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting gyms all over the world.

vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

655-H Pressley Rd

Tell us how Vulcan Strength Training Systems made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Under an hour
Michael Grata Jr
"I've order 2 items, 370 LB Black Bumper Set and 3x3 Flat Bench, from Vulcan and each of them were exactly as described. I don't think I could have made a better purchase. Packaging was fantastic and delivery was quick on both items."
Levi Ray
"Purchased 5-75lb rubber hex dumbbell pro set. 100% satisfied the quality is amazing absolutely no smell the grip on the dumbbells is second to none. These are all used for my home gym certainly you get what you pay for. If you’re looking to build out your home gym this entire set will not disappoint. Big thing I suggest is getting lift gate service otherwise you’ll have to move all product off the trailer yourself."
Dylan Scott
"We are a USAW Club out of Kentucky and supply our Club with Vulcan color KG bumpers, and love them. They are low bounce, low noise. As a coach the low noise is a big plus, not only so other athletes can hear for coaching ques but also helps save the coaches hearing. They have great colors and looks. The lip on the outside edges are a big engineer plus, helps get plates laid on the floor up super easy. Will continue to supply our Club with their bumpers."
"I used my Vulcan Gymnastics Grip's for Kettlebell's, Pull-up's and Deadlift's so far. They are by far the best Grip's I have used!"
"Everything came really nice. The package was all together. But I ordered a 2x and it was a lot smaller than a 2x."
"Great service, great products!"
"Really, really customer service ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ equipment is up there with the best in business. I purchase a full set alpha bumper Plates, curls bars and would buy them again without a second thought."
"The way to go. Can’t beat the value, quality and price."
"Nice stuff, well made."
"Great equipment! Couldn’t be happier!"
"These guys make some nice training equipment will buy from them again."
"I use the weights almost daily now. They are working well and I planned to buy more in the future."
"Customer service was very helpful and I'm very pleased with the Alpha bumper plates and V lock change plates I purchased."
"Good quality and reasonably priced. My bumper plates still look like new after a year of deadlifting. I just bought of pair of wrist sleeves for kettlebell workouts. I'm equally satisfied with the purchase."
"Weight plates were exactly the way they were described, and arrived in time promised."
"I did a lot of research before buying bumper plates. I have to say I have been very happy with my Vulcan Bumper Plates. They are great quality and really stand up to the drops they claim. I would and will buy more."
"I ordered the slim line power rack, and had it cut to a custom height. Excellent piece of equipment. Customer service was great and kept me informed on shipping delays due to a mis-cut on my custom height. Very heavy duty and great product for the cost. Free shipping makes this the way to go. ! week later the product went on sale, after 1 email received the price difference in a credit to use at Vulcan!"
"I’ve ordered bumper plates and other equipment from Vulcan. 100% recommend these guys. I’ve ordered from various other equipment manufacturers and the quality I’ve seen from Vulcan is well above others. Quick shipments are also a plus (and free!)."
"This review is for the 350# Alpha bumper set consisting of 4 x 45, 2 x 35, 25, 15, & 10 pounds. The set was delivered individually boxed by UPS to my garage and arrived in great condition. The rubber smell is strong at first but fading quickly. The weights have a thin oily layer on them which I wiped off with soap and water on a rag easily. Overall, I am very impressed and can't wait to use these all the time in my new home gym. I've yet to really try them out, I have no intention of using on anything other than stall mats and concrete floor but they look bomb proof."
"I continue to be impressed with the quality of my Vulcan equipment even after many hours of use. Thanks Vulcan, keep up the good work. I have been super thrilled with our latest purchase of the soft plyo box."
"Heavy stuff."
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is rated 4.83 based on 1,521 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access