Vulcan Strength Training Systems Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vulcan Strength Training Systems

About Vulcan Strength Training Systems: Vulcan Strength Training Systems is US veteran owned company and primary supplier and innovator of high quality strength training equipment. Vulcan Strength Bumper Plates, Olympic Barbells, Kettlebells, Squat Stands, Rigs and Racks are used in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting gyms all over the world.

vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

655-H Pressley Rd

Tell us how Vulcan Strength Training Systems made you happy

Ryan Balmat
"Plates look gorgeous and feel excellent. I like how the 10s are slightly smaller making it very easy to quickly add to the bar. Will definitely buy alphas again in the future."
Glenn Hubanks
"Belt is flawless.. everthing the manufacturer says about this belt is true. Doing starting strength program and was having a hard time with 255x5x3 sets on my squats. With the belt I was able to hit 265x5x3 and it was a breeze.. on my way to 455x5x3! I’ll write another review once I hit my goal. Was looking at rogue Ohio belt but Vulcan was cheaper plus it had double stitching. It’s a higher quality belt imho. I got the same feeling unpacking the box as I did with my winning boxing gloves, craftsmanship that can’t be duplicated in a generic product."
Ryan Walden
"Well made, durable, look awesome and perform extremely well!"
"Vulcan has the absolute best 10# bumper plates on the market. They can actually be dropped without breaking or warping or bouncing out of control. In other words, they are the only ones that truly perform like bumper plates. And they are priced the same as everyone else's. Crazy."
"I bought the 230lb bumper plate set. Last year model. These plates are very nice. I got the closeout plates on sale for an unbeatable price."
"Awesome product, excellent service!"
"Awesome product and service!"
"I got the black bumper plates about a year and a half ago and have been using them several times a week since. They are great--very high quality and durable. I expect them to last basically forever. I'm so pleased that I'm ordering a few more to expand my set."
"Had a great experience with my first purchase, will look to them for future fitness needs"
"There were a few VERY minor blemishes on the bar. I'm sure that after a couple of weeks of use, they will blend into the normal wear patterns and no one would ever be able to tell the difference. I'd absolutely buy again to save the money (or use the savings to buy a better bar which is why I purchased the one I did)."
"A great deal! These are fantastic bumper plates and getting them with a nice discount is the way to go. They were well packaged, look great, and should last a long time."
"First order with Vulcan. Other than some bad weather making my delivery show up a couple of days later than originally promised (it was ground, but we are spoiled with Amazon these days), everything went smoothly. The price was right and the product hit the mark."
"I LOVE THESE SO FAR! THE WEIGHT ARE GREAT THE BAR IS GREAT AND WAY CHEAPER THAN ROGUE!"
"Super high quality gear at reasonable prices."
"Super high quality products at competitive prices, along with fast and free shipping."
"it's great"
"I own Alpha Bumpers and Pro Hex Rubber Dumbbells from Vulcan. The Alpha Bumpers seem great, although I can't comment on their durability yet since they're still new. The Pro Head Rubber Dumbbells are nice for the price, but I was a disappointed by how big the rubber seam on the handles was; it digs into my palm a bit when holding the dumbbells and would definitely cause blisters if I did high reps of anything where the handle rotated during the lift. I think I will be able to fix the problem with a file since the seam is only rubber, but annoying to have to do that for brand new equipment."
"Love the plates and service from Vulcan! Can't beat the price!"
"Solid bumper plates."
"Bumper plates came in quickly without any issues. Packaking was excellent and I am more than happy with my purchase."
"I ordered a safety squat bar from Vulcan Strength Training Systems and was very pleased with the entire experience. From ordering through keeping me up to date on the location of my order to the product itself, I give it all 5 stars."
"High quality equipment at fair prices."
"Top of the line weightlifting equipment. Quality is as good or better than Rogue, customer service is better and so is price of course. Highly recommend both competition plates and bars as well as training plates and bearing bars. In fact, Vulcan training bars are the most used bars in our facility, even more than our Elieko and Werksan. All of the bumpers are soft bounce, bright, and durable. We have over 70 weightlifters that make gains on Vulcan equipment everyday and it stands up to the wear."
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is rated 4.81 based on 1,255 reviews