Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Everything was great, the product took 3 weeks but i sent a email and never got a reply."
"Just took a lot longer than expected"
"The wild dagga and blue lotus extracts are very overpriced I got 50 grams on eBay of better quality for the same price as 5 grams of your product."
"delivery time was taken 3 weeks and no notes about that."
"The product I bought was what I expected, but the express shipping was a bit dissapointing. It took a few extra days to be delivered."
"Good products"
"My products got held in biosecurity, I believe there was still micro organism in some of the product"
"The HBWR I bought were not very "efficient" at "growing a garden" but the price of $8 to ship from NL to US, including a free sample of a nice herb was nice. Can't complain too much. I will probably buy again from them, but not the HBWR."
"Shipping was quick, quality wasn’t as good as other vendors"
"i ordered woodrose 2x both times i got a very bad quality delivered. No Respone for refund. Very long shipping time (12 days) for 600 km despite airmail.I recommend rapee"
"Too expensive. Pretentious. Bad customer service."
"Walking Herbs have a big variety of herbs and sacred plants to offer. According to what is stated on the web site their products are prepared with respect to traditions and with care of natural resources. I really appreciate the policy of this shop. I ordered some rapé snuff. A strong type. It was very mild for my taste. But maybe that's just me."
"Snuff is fine but it is too expensive, so to buy more we look for other alternatives...."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,329 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access