Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Good day.. as i receveid the order and we used more than half i can tell u this: one stick of kambo was very good and fresh/strong meanwhile the second one was extremly weak.. i dont know maybe it was very old but the difference is huge between one and the other. The rape it is good 🤗🌈 and sananga very very light.. no difference after i use it compare with other sananga types i used in the past.. honestly i will not order the second time! Thank u, sending u light and love
My orders have been 30-80 grams short.other than that its perfect
My dyE yield was okay but not notable
Good quality products... But the Rapé has the highest prices I've found so far and won't order it again... Very expensive actually

There are other shops with the same Rapé, same quality but way more economical prices.. I will stick with other shops to buy Rapé

But still, they have a good customer service and other good products which I still gonna buy from wakingherbs.com
Delivery was two weeks to uk and herb was as describe
Easy to manuever the website and find what you want.
I purchased a variety of different hape but not satisfied with the quality/taste of any of them apart from the Nukini. They all have a roasted smell and not very potent effect compared to other hape I have tried from other places.Thank you for the fast delivery and free samples though.
Lieferzeiten haben sich verbessert. Nur auf Reklamtionen auf Holzrosensamen
wurde nicht eingegangen, obwohl angekündigt.
Ordered package July 3rd, was told it was shipped July 4th. As polite as they are, I hate to leave a 1 star review but I never received my package. I understand that they are moving locations or something, but they still have a business to run and if it were going to cause an issue, they should've temporarily shut down the site. If my package ends up showing up I will more then happy to make changes on my review.

UPDATE: I was contacted shortly after I wrote this review, and was told they would reship another package. It was finally delivered August 24th. I am hesitant to make another order because of these issues, but might give it another shot.
Hi Casey, we have been in contact through private emails and have solved this problem. Thank you for your patience. Luckily by far most packages go without trouble and arrive neatly with our customers.
The Waking Herbs team
Shipment stuck in customs. Refunded partial payment.
Dear friend, I am Laura, one of the creators of this beautiful project, I cannot see your name or order through this review. If we offered you the option for reshipping using DHL through Germany and resending the product for free, that was only an option, please send me a message if you disagree and let's try to solve it. laura@wakingherbs.com
Everything was great, the product took 3 weeks but i sent a email and never got a reply.
Just took a lot longer than expected
The wild dagga and blue lotus extracts are very overpriced I got 50 grams on eBay of better quality for the same price as 5 grams of your product.
delivery time was taken 3 weeks and no notes about that.
The product I bought was what I expected, but the express shipping was a bit dissapointing. It took a few extra days to be delivered.
Good products
My products got held in biosecurity, I believe there was still micro organism in some of the product
The HBWR I bought were not very "efficient" at "growing a garden" but the price of $8 to ship from NL to US, including a free sample of a nice herb was nice. Can't complain too much. I will probably buy again from them, but not the HBWR.
Shipping was quick, quality wasn’t as good as other vendors
i ordered woodrose 2x both times i got a very bad quality delivered. No Respone for refund. Very long shipping time (12 days) for 600 km despite airmail.I recommend rapee
Waking Herbs is rated 4.79 based on 2,186 reviews