Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Easy to manuever the website and find what you want."
"I purchased a variety of different hape but not satisfied with the quality/taste of any of them apart from the Nukini. They all have a roasted smell and not very potent effect compared to other hape I have tried from other places.Thank you for the fast delivery and free samples though."
"Lieferzeiten haben sich verbessert. Nur auf Reklamtionen auf Holzrosensamen wurde nicht eingegangen, obwohl angekündigt."
"Ordered package July 3rd, was told it was shipped July 4th. As polite as they are, I hate to leave a 1 star review but I never received my package. I understand that they are moving locations or something, but they still have a business to run and if it were going to cause an issue, they should've temporarily shut down the site. If my package ends up showing up I will more then happy to make changes on my review. UPDATE: I was contacted shortly after I wrote this review, and was told they would reship another package. It was finally delivered August 24th. I am hesitant to make another order because of these issues, but might give it another shot."
Hi Casey, we have been in contact through private emails and have solved this problem. Thank you for your patience. Luckily by far most packages go without trouble and arrive neatly with our customers.
The Waking Herbs team
"Shipment stuck in customs. Refunded partial payment."
Dear friend, I am Laura, one of the creators of this beautiful project, I cannot see your name or order through this review. If we offered you the option for reshipping using DHL through Germany and resending the product for free, that was only an option, please send me a message if you disagree and let's try to solve it. laura@wakingherbs.com
"Everything was great, the product took 3 weeks but i sent a email and never got a reply."
"Just took a lot longer than expected"
"The wild dagga and blue lotus extracts are very overpriced I got 50 grams on eBay of better quality for the same price as 5 grams of your product."
"delivery time was taken 3 weeks and no notes about that."
"The product I bought was what I expected, but the express shipping was a bit dissapointing. It took a few extra days to be delivered."
"Good products"
"My products got held in biosecurity, I believe there was still micro organism in some of the product"
"The HBWR I bought were not very "efficient" at "growing a garden" but the price of $8 to ship from NL to US, including a free sample of a nice herb was nice. Can't complain too much. I will probably buy again from them, but not the HBWR."
"Shipping was quick, quality wasn’t as good as other vendors"
"i ordered woodrose 2x both times i got a very bad quality delivered. No Respone for refund. Very long shipping time (12 days) for 600 km despite airmail.I recommend rapee"
"Too expensive. Pretentious. Bad customer service."
"Walking Herbs have a big variety of herbs and sacred plants to offer. According to what is stated on the web site their products are prepared with respect to traditions and with care of natural resources. I really appreciate the policy of this shop. I ordered some rapé snuff. A strong type. It was very mild for my taste. But maybe that's just me."
"Snuff is fine but it is too expensive, so to buy more we look for other alternatives...."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,590 reviews