Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anonym
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anonym
I didn't get my first order so the second time around I paid the expensive 25 dollars in shipping to have it reshipped I do understand that the company is a small business but that shipping price is kind of crazy we will see if I actually get my shipment this time around.
Hi, our shipping prices are what the shipping companies charge, we try our best to make it as affordable as we can, while still using a shipping company that can be trustworthy. I am sorry to hear your original order did not arrive. It looks like we are already in contact, please keep us up to date on the arrival of your reship and know customer service is always here to help!
I ordered 200 grams of mhrb from Waking Herbs US vender. It was shipped quickly from Florida to my door in 3 days! When I opened the package I noticed the Ziploc bag was not completely sealed and it had leaked just a very small amount of mhrb powder on the interior of the FedEx package. Also the Ziploc bag looked like it must have been reused many times. Also they told me that they sent me a bonus sample of herbs for free. I've ordered from Waking Herbs in the past and they gave me a bonus sample of tea leaves of good quality and I was pleased with my overall order experience. However this time there was no bonus sample of herbs with my order even tho they told me otherwise... When I weighed the mhrb powder it was 153.57 grams almost 50 grams short! I was pleased with the quality of the tree bark. But not happy it was 47 grams short! $75 for 200 grams is a rip. So ive been getting my mhrb from a more reliable vender with same if not better quality product and cheaper their minimum amount is 1kg mhrb powder @ $165 and even faster shipping. So it's a no brainer I won't be a returning customer to Waking Herbs.
Hi,

Sorry you had a bad experience with your order. We are more than happy to help correct any wrong doing. We will contact you immediately to work it out.
I got 900g from a warehouse in the states. I’ve used waking herbs a handful of times. This time it was not up to par.
Hi Chase,
Thanks for your honest feedback. We take our quality seriously, so I'd love to learn from your experience. I am getting in touch with you to get into specifics.

All the best,

the WakingHerbs team
This brand of Sananga was not very strong compared to other brands I've tried. It should really sting the eyeball, this brand I barely felt anything...
Good day.. as i receveid the order and we used more than half i can tell u this: one stick of kambo was very good and fresh/strong meanwhile the second one was extremly weak.. i dont know maybe it was very old but the difference is huge between one and the other. The rape it is good 🤗🌈 and sananga very very light.. no difference after i use it compare with other sananga types i used in the past.. honestly i will not order the second time! Thank u, sending u light and love
My orders have been 30-80 grams short.other than that its perfect
My dyE yield was okay but not notable
Good quality products... But the Rapé has the highest prices I've found so far and won't order it again... Very expensive actually

There are other shops with the same Rapé, same quality but way more economical prices.. I will stick with other shops to buy Rapé

But still, they have a good customer service and other good products which I still gonna buy from wakingherbs.com
Delivery was two weeks to uk and herb was as describe
Easy to manuever the website and find what you want.
I purchased a variety of different hape but not satisfied with the quality/taste of any of them apart from the Nukini. They all have a roasted smell and not very potent effect compared to other hape I have tried from other places.Thank you for the fast delivery and free samples though.
Lieferzeiten haben sich verbessert. Nur auf Reklamtionen auf Holzrosensamen
wurde nicht eingegangen, obwohl angekündigt.
Ordered package July 3rd, was told it was shipped July 4th. As polite as they are, I hate to leave a 1 star review but I never received my package. I understand that they are moving locations or something, but they still have a business to run and if it were going to cause an issue, they should've temporarily shut down the site. If my package ends up showing up I will more then happy to make changes on my review.

UPDATE: I was contacted shortly after I wrote this review, and was told they would reship another package. It was finally delivered August 24th. I am hesitant to make another order because of these issues, but might give it another shot.
Hi Casey, we have been in contact through private emails and have solved this problem. Thank you for your patience. Luckily by far most packages go without trouble and arrive neatly with our customers.
The Waking Herbs team
Shipment stuck in customs. Refunded partial payment.
Dear friend, I am Laura, one of the creators of this beautiful project, I cannot see your name or order through this review. If we offered you the option for reshipping using DHL through Germany and resending the product for free, that was only an option, please send me a message if you disagree and let's try to solve it. laura@wakingherbs.com
Everything was great, the product took 3 weeks but i sent a email and never got a reply.
Just took a lot longer than expected
The wild dagga and blue lotus extracts are very overpriced I got 50 grams on eBay of better quality for the same price as 5 grams of your product.
delivery time was taken 3 weeks and no notes about that.
The product I bought was what I expected, but the express shipping was a bit dissapointing. It took a few extra days to be delivered.
Good products