Waking Herbs Reviews

Alexandros Zachos
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Alexandros Zachos
Expected better
Hi, We are sorry to hear that your order did not meet your expectations. We will contact you via email so that you can give us more detailed feedback.
Never received
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. We will contact you by email to offer some solutions.
The product I bought had lost its potency and was useless. Waste of money. All help I received was "we'll bring it up in the meeting".
Hi, I am sorry to hear that the product you received did not meet your expectations. We will contact you by email.
My previous order of vines etc from waking herbs was great. I recently got an email from them about a sampler of dream herbs that were on sale. The email made It sound like an easy to do kit, as a way to try some different dream herbs (all of which are legal pretty much everywhere). It sounded easy so I ordered them. What came was little packets of herbs with no instructions and as near as I could research, one herb that was sent required another not included herb to be effective. Never did bother to try any of them.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the product did not meet your expectations. We will discuss internally how we can improve this in the future.
I never received the order. It has been 8 weeks already and nothing has arrived.
Hi Ivonne, I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive. We will contact you by email to offer a solution.
Burns like crazy. Won’t buy again.
Hi Jeremy, I am sorry that you have this experience. We will contact you by mail.
We didn't get our package. And no response when emailed about it.
Hi Brett, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your package. We will contact you by email to offer a solution.
Never received my package
Hi Kate, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you via email and offer some solutions.
it's been 2 months and I still haven't received my order, I'm sure there was a mistake somewhere and the package may have been misplaced. although another package has been sent out its still upsetting considering I paid for tracking info.
Dear Cody, Thanks for your feedback. I will get in touch with you to come to solution. Kind regards, Thomas
Not what was ordered, beware they sell fake merchandise!
Hi Teresa, I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order. It is not entirely clear to me what went wrong but we will contact you via email to discuss this.
I still havent received my order. If there is an issue please cancel the order and reimburse.
Hi Joseph, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
The first time that I ordered through waking herbs, I got my registered order in a few weeks and everything that I paid for was there. The second time that I ordered I did not pay for registered mail and I never received my package. I complained to them and they told me that I could place another order and they would replace the items that I he had never received so I did that, this time paying for the registered mail. The last day there is any movement on my package was like June 13th and it had made it into New York but was at a sorting facility? I silent and inquiry with my local post office because my package should have been addressed to me at my address but somehow is supposed to be delivered to Delaware. I would really like the products that I ordered to be sent to the address that I stated but I am apparently going to have to go through my bank to dispute the charges because above and beyond this being two lost packages, this last one wasn't even properly addressed to me.
Hi Jacqueline, I am sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
Ordered the Kanna fermented powder and have been doing so for years but this last batch was awful. The Kanna had no effects, was very powdery, not gritty/salty and poor quality. I believe they have changed suppliers because this was absolute trash. Im usually a very satisfied customer. Real shame!
Hi, Thank you for your feedback about the Kanna fermented powder and we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the product. The quality can differ per harvest, among other things due to weather conditions. We have contacted you via email to discuss this further.
It's been almost 8 weeks and my package still says in delivery. On the waking herbs website/email it just says wait, it'll come, but it's been over 7 weeks. Last update the usps tracker has was june 13th and it just says it's going through the system. I understand this is postal service and not Waking Herbs but it has been disappointing
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that your package hasn't arrived yet. Can you contact us at admin@wakingherbs.com so that we can offer a solution.
Never got my package still waiting to get money back. Very disappointed in service. Will not shop here again
Hi Darbi, I'm sorry to hear that your package hasn't arrived yet. We are currently in consultation with you on how we can resolve this.
It's been 2 months and I still havent received my order.After looking at other reviews it is obvious they know there is a problem with shipping and the ethical thing to do would be to warn people ahead of time that they should use trackable shipping.For all I know they never even shipped it at all.
Hi James, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. We have already offered you a reship before and you indicated that you wanted to wait a little longer. That offer is still open. Packages that don't arrive are only a small percentage of the total we ship to the US every day. If this occurs, we always try to offer a solution. We will contact you via email.
I have not received my order. This is the second time ordering.
Hi Alexis, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your oder, we will contact you by mail.
Never got my order
Hi Jalisa, We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the order. We have been in contact about this issue via email and have now resolved this with you. If you have any questions about it, please contact us by email.
I made a purchase worth a few hundred dollars and have not received my package yet. I made this purchase over a month ago and simply accept this website is not real.
Hi Nicholas, I am sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. We will contact you via email to offer a solution.
Hi Nicholas, We have several people with the same name in our system. Can you send us an email so that we can offer a solution.
I never received my order.
Hi Johnathon, I'm sorry to hear that your package hasn't arrived yet. We will contact you via email to offer a solution.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,326 reviews