Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
I paid Cambo stick on October 5.
Today on December 1.
The parcel did not come.
Even in the conditions of Lokdown. It's very long.
The main problem that the track number is not displayed at all in one system.
The seller told me that the Netherlands system was broken.
Hi Fedir, We are sorry you have still not received your package. Postal delays are not that common anymore but they still occur from time to time. We will be contacting you immediately to find a solution for your order.
i never received my order. they just sent me a customer service survey and never bothered to mail the seeds i ordered... so i guess the rating should be zero stars instead of one.
Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.
It does not happen much anymore, but postal delays in this pandemic are still a real thing. We always strive to reach a solution when packages go missing. I am contacting you now to see if we can solve this.

Waking Herbs.
The second time I've ordered from Waking herbs, to my shop and ship account in Spain for easy access.
I received an email that the herbs were returned, and I have since sent 4-5 emails with out any response from Waking herbs.
Now I have this review. So obviously I am upset and not happy with the service.
hi Lanalle, sorry to read that we missed your emails. I just checked and they were in our spambox for some reason. I will contact you in private to solve the matter. Best wishes, Philip - Waking Herbs
I placed an order at the beginning of September and have not received my order. No shipping data can be tracked.
Hi Josh, I understand. Thank you for getting in touch. I am getting in contact with you right now we can fix it.

Hi Josh,
Thank you for your review.
I am glad we were able to solve this case via e-mail.

If you have any other inquiries, please let me know.

the WakingHerbs team
Never received my product no response yet
Hi Junior,
Thanks for your feedback.
To my knowledge I have sent you two replies via e-mail. I will check if anything has gone wrong with the sending of these messages. I am getting in contact with you asap.
I got an email asking to review your products because of an order i put in a long time ago. And i have to give it 1 star for 2 reasons. The first being that i cannot rate it any lower and the second being that i never recieved any product. Just s waste of money is what it turned out to be.
Hi James,
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry that your order has not arrived. I have just sent you an e-mail so we can solve this case.

Please understand It is impossible for us to keep track of all the order statuses for the orders we send out. So, we rely on customers to reach out to us when their order is severely delayed or does not arrive. With those who reach out, we always come to a solution.

Kind regards,
The Waking Herbs team.
I never received my order.
Hi Russel,
Thank you for getting in touch again. I am sorry you still have not received your order. We have been in touch about this order and it was returned to our warehouse. It looks like we reshipped it immediately after. But I will check this to be absolutely sure. I am getting in touch with you directly to work out how to proceed.
Package showed up empty. Contents of the package were all over the outside so the contents were seized at the border. Maybe be a little bit more discreet next time so people actually receive what they paid for.
Hi Christopher,
Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry you have received your package this way.
Although the majority of our packages go through without any problems, it does happen sometimes that customs interfere.
I am getting in touch with you so we can get into solutions.
Geachte

3 betalingen gedaan en mijn levering niet geleverd
Hi Mustafa,
Excuses voor het ongemak. Ik neem direct contact met je op om te zien wat er is mis gegaan.

Groeten,
Thomas
Waking Herbs
Hi Mustafa, Gelukkig hebben we dit kunnen oplossen. Zou je de even de tijd willen nemen om deze review aan te passen?
I've been waiting on an order since Dec 28th and I haven't complained about it like I really wanted to cause there reviews seemed pretty decent and alot of people said to just give it time that my order would be in when I'm least expecting it... well they were wrong I'm hoping since I've been so patient the company will honor their word and send my package...
Invoice#8777
Chacruna Leafs
Order # wh35951
RN256643695NL
Hi Robin,
Thanks for your honest feedback. I am sending you an e-mail now so we can solve this issue!

Thomas

the WakingHerbs team
I had two orders. One order had one item which I received. My other order of over $100 had 4 items that I never received. I sent an email and no one responded!!!
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I'm sorry that some things have gone wrong with your orders. I have sent you an e-mail so that we can solve these issues. We always take the greatest care in that our customers receive their packages.

Never received my order
Hi Salvador, I will contact you to look at what happened to your order. We will solve this with you :)

Didn’t tell me shipping was gonna be $40 and theirs no way to cancel an order
I dont want to give a bad review, but I haven't received my order. My "shipment confirmation" was on April 28th, a month ago today and I cant even track it because I chose the free shipping method.
Hi there, we have been in touch already through email, and I trust we can find a solution for your missing order :)

The Waking Herbs team
Order placed on April 7 2020 has not arrive, even though it was supposedly sent after it was discovered that I had in fact paid for it. This is May 24 and still has not arrived even after it was verified to have been paid for. This will probably not be posted, not a surprise if it does not.
Hi there, sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet in these turbulent covid19 times. We have chosen to use reviews.io because they post ALL reviews :)
I will contact you in private to look at how we can solve this issue with you, rest assured, we value happy customers!

Waking Herbs team
I have NOT received my purchase yet!!!!! Ordered March 23,2020.
Hi Amelia, Sorry to hear you not received your order yet, we will contact you in private to look at how we can solve this situation.

Waking Herbs team
Never received 2 shipments, spent over $100 on products and shipping. Will never use again, total waste of 3 months of my life. This may be a scam, don't waste your money or your time.
Hi Patricia,
Sorry to read you haven't received your orders. I will contact you in private to discuss how we can solve this situation.

Dhara, Waking Herbs team
Never received product
Hi, we are sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I will contact you in private to look at how to solve this :)

The Waking Herbs team
Did not receive item. It has been several months since I ordered. DO NOT BUY THROUGH HERE.
Never received my order
Hi Paul, we are always ready to help with missing orders :) I see you have not contactes us about this one, so we will do that today.

Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,409 reviews