Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
Did not receive item. It has been several months since I ordered. DO NOT BUY THROUGH HERE.
Never received my order
Hi Paul, we are always ready to help with missing orders :) I see you have not contactes us about this one, so we will do that today.

The Waking Herbs team
It's been two months since i placed my order and I still have not received said order.
Hi, Sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet, I will contact you in private to solve this matter!
I had ordered a product some time ago and it never arrived nor was I able to get a refund.
Hi Robert, we have emailed you on the fact that your order has returned to the warehouse but we have not heard from you, I will contact you in private to look at solving this matter.
Don't expect to get your order without cashing out an extra $35 for DHL Shipping i was told. No tracking # on free shipping so who knows if they are even shipping anything before asking for more $$$. Very unpleasant experience. Plenty of other vendors out there to try!
Never arrived
I will contact you in private to look at solutions for this issue. Don't worry, we'll solve this with you!
Never received my item.
Sorry to hear you have not received your order. I will contact you in private to look at solutions with you.
My package never came
Hi Michael, sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I will contact you in private to look at solutions.
Blessing, Dhara
Waking Herbs team
they took forever to get back to me and i ended up never receiving the package.
Hi there. We were having a conversation by email about this situation and you can be sure we will solve this with you.
I'm really sorry to have to give you guys a 2. But I have to die to the fact that my package never arrived it's almost been 2 months since I ordered my package and still nothing. I appreciate that you resent my previous order since it was lost but even the second order with tracking hasn't arrived. Is there any other way for you guys to send the packages besides the usps I would gladly give you guys a 5 star as soon as my package arrives
Hi Denny. I am sorry you haven't received your orders. Every now and then this can happen and we always look for solutions. I will contact you in private.
Blessing,
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
I purchased there 10x harmala extract. It was terrible. They could have send dirt in a bag and it would have been the same
Hello, a few months ago i purchase mimosa hostilis root bark and i was sent mimosa hostilis root bark powder so no im not happy. I wanted what i paid for. Dont have the time or money to return this internationally and im sure you knew this when you sent me the wrong item.
Hi Mark, I'm sorry you feel that way. Yes we ship from The Netherlands but we sure do not do this so you won't return... I will contact you in private to find a solution.
Blessing,
Dhara from the Waking Herbs team
I didn't receive the purchase
Dear customer. You are very welcome to finding a solution for this issue. I will contact you in private.
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
all of your root bark i've purchased smells bad.
Dear Michael, I am surprised to hear this. We value your feedback and we will contact you in private to discuss this situation.
Tbh, I can’t speak on quality. I was referred to this site from a friend who’s had good experience but I personally haven’t received my package yet. Hopefully won’t be much longer but it has been a long time so I’ve stopped expecting it.
Hi Francisco, Sorry to hear you haven't received your order. Let's see how we can solve this with you :) I will email you this morning.
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
Product arrived in a timely manner but did not meet expectations at all. For what it's worth, I am from the Amazon and have over 25 years experience with rapé. When I contacted about the issue all my contacts were ignored. Avoid WakingHerbs at all costs, I feel scammed.
Dear Bruno, at Waking Herbs we discussed your email 2 weeks ago and after that we forgot to get back to you. Please accept our apology for that part. I emailed you to solve this situation.

The Waking Herbs team
They double their prices
Dear customer, we are in contact through mail this evening and we have explained the situation to you. The prices of our products have not doubled. It's the safe&secure shipping costs that have been charged. You can read our info about it here:

Blessing, The Waking Herbs team.
I never recieved my product that i had paid double for for shipping, and after 3 emails still no response from the team, after waiting patiently for over a month. Very disappointed, will not be back
Dear Taylor, we sent you a message to try to find a solution together but we did not get a reply yet. :( I am very sorry you feel this way, and I hope we can work it out!
It was garbage. A complete waste of money. Don’t bother.
Hi, I think we are already in contact through email, even though this is an anonymous review. All I can say is that I am surprised you have such a negative experience. We have so far only received very positieve reviews on our mimosa.

All mimosa comes from families we work closely with, from old trees that do not suffer from our harvest of the root bark. There are no batches that we consider less in quality. Please look into the procedure in preparing this sacred plant.

The Waking Herbs team.
I still haven’t received my order. A few days ago I sent an email stating this so you must not have received it yet.
Hi, I'd like to get in touch with you so we can solve this problem. We are in the middle of moving further into the forest out here in Ecuador and yes, we are somewhat behind on our email. I apologize for that.
So let's reconnect and see what we can do for you.
Blessing, Dhara, from the WakingHerbs team.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,925 reviews