Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"I never recieved my order. I've attempted to contact the people 3 times only once i recieved a reply. I was told if I sent more money for better shipping they would resend package i agreed and asked how, it's been 2 weeks and again no reply I will be calling my credit card company."
Hi Charles, we are in contact already in private. Let me assure you again that we will solve this with you. Thanks for working on this with us. All the best, Philip
"It will be 2 months as of the 22nd of July and I still have not received my package. Saddened by the fact that I purchased something and never recieved it."
Hi Jason, our latest contact was on June 10th. Sorry to read that your order hasn't reached you yet. I will contact you in private to solve this matter. Best wishes, Philip
"Product was never even received"
"I never received my order (it has been about 6 weeks), and they did not respond to either of my emails about it. They never even sent me any confirmation that my order had been shipped. After ordering, I read that sometimes U.S. Customs seizes these shipments. If that is the case, Waking Herbs should warn their customers. At the very least, they should respond to customer emails when they have taken a customer's money and the customer never received the items for which they paid. In my view, the right thing to do would be to refund the payment. To not even respond to emails about it seems very disrespectful to customers."
"Never received my order. Paid for and never got. Very disappointing. Will not be ordering from here again. I'm located in NC usa if that makes a difference."
hi Jennifer, we emailed you July 3 about your order but not received a reply from you yet. I will contact you in private. Best wishes, Philip
"It’s been over a month now and I’ve yet to receive anything from your company and would like to know if I can either receive a refund or get my product shipped to me within a reasonable time frame or get a response from you which would be great thank you"
Hi Jordan, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. We will contact you in private to solve this with you. Best wishes Philip
"zero customer service. paid, no product, no response to repeated inquiries."
hi Jerry, I see that we made a mistake. We are very sorry about this. I will contact you in private and offer you a solution. Best wishes, Philip
"Never received my order. Sent an email letting you guys know that it hasn’t came in, and I never hear back. Only thing I got is this survey. So I’ll make sure to let as many people I know to never do business with you all. Thanks for nothing"
Hi Brandon, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. Just checked tracking and it is in the US. I will contact you in private. Best, Philip
"My order never got any updates after may 11th. And they are horrible at responding to emails"
"I never received my package.."
"Hey I haven't received my package yet. I sent you guys an email a few weeks ago but never got a reply"
"I did the Kambo and immediately I could tell the difference there’s something off about it. It did not work as my previous Kambo did. This one that I purchased made my arms numb and I had a fever and felt dizzy days after. My boyfriend did it too and he had no energy like he was fighting off some infection of some sort. To be honest I don’t think I will use it again, it messed me up so much. I think there’s something else in there along with the Kambo."
"NONE of the products worked. :("
"I never received my package."
"I’m only giving a poor review because no one has responded to my several emails over the last two weeks regarding my package being returned to sender by Australian Customs! I’ve had great success using WakingHerbs’ services before, which is why I’m surprised that it has taken so long to get response! I’d really appreciate a response from your team. Thanks."
"The packaging of product was exceptional as well as the gift of additional herbs to try. There was also santo paulo as well. Every single herb, all three herbs purchased and the two that were gifts, did not produce a state of connection experienced from other suppliers of these herbs. The business is lovely and well crafted in service and delivery, but the goods do not provide the intended gateway that is the purpose of using this medicine."
"And the broken site won't let me use the contact form to reach y'all. And I tried to call, and it has calling restrictions from outside of the country. What a joke."
hi Cris, we have emailed you in private and are waiting for your response. Our website was down for maintenance on Sunday indeed. I understand that this is inconvenient, but we are happy to have made our website run even smoother. We will always be happy to take your phone call during European day time. In the weekend when you called we don't anwer the phone. All the best, Philip
"And to add, I contacted USPS about the issue and I have a letter stating that my parcel is stuck in customs."
"I also ordered on May 7th and my package has also been sitting in Chicago ISC customs for almost 3 weeks. I've never had a package sit this long. I've contacted them many times regarding my parcel."
"It has been more than 20 days since I ordered and it has not arrived. Order #WH25203 (May 2, 2019) I have been tracking it by the tracking number, and seems that it might be stuck in US customs (maybe?) According to the website, waking herbs estimates it takes about 10 to 16 days to arrive and it has been more than 25 days now. I paid extra for expedited tracking and the last tracking annotation I received was at least a week ago and it looks like the package has not moved anywhere since. I have emailed waking herbs 3 times in the last few days and have had no reply and it seems the website has been down for a few days too. At least they could have sent me a response. Is there something wrong over there? Jose U."
Dear Jose, sorry to read that your parcel is being delayed by customs. Very annoying indeed.
I see you emailed us Friday and Sunday when we were not in office. Those are the days when we spend sacred time with our family. I will contact you in private to discuss this issue with you. All the best, Philip
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,324 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access