Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"all of your root bark i've purchased smells bad."
Dear Michael, I am surprised to hear this. We value your feedback and we will contact you in private to discuss this situation.
"Tbh, I can’t speak on quality. I was referred to this site from a friend who’s had good experience but I personally haven’t received my package yet. Hopefully won’t be much longer but it has been a long time so I’ve stopped expecting it."
Hi Francisco, Sorry to hear you haven't received your order. Let's see how we can solve this with you :) I will email you this morning.
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
"Product arrived in a timely manner but did not meet expectations at all. For what it's worth, I am from the Amazon and have over 25 years experience with rapé. When I contacted about the issue all my contacts were ignored. Avoid WakingHerbs at all costs, I feel scammed."
Dear Bruno, at Waking Herbs we discussed your email 2 weeks ago and after that we forgot to get back to you. Please accept our apology for that part. I emailed you to solve this situation.

The Waking Herbs team
"They double their prices"
Dear customer, we are in contact through mail this evening and we have explained the situation to you. The prices of our products have not doubled. It's the safe&secure shipping costs that have been charged. You can read our info about it here:

Blessing, The Waking Herbs team.
"I never recieved my product that i had paid double for for shipping, and after 3 emails still no response from the team, after waiting patiently for over a month. Very disappointed, will not be back"
Dear Taylor, we sent you a message to try to find a solution together but we did not get a reply yet. :( I am very sorry you feel this way, and I hope we can work it out!
"It was garbage. A complete waste of money. Don’t bother."
Hi, I think we are already in contact through email, even though this is an anonymous review. All I can say is that I am surprised you have such a negative experience. We have so far only received very positieve reviews on our mimosa.

All mimosa comes from families we work closely with, from old trees that do not suffer from our harvest of the root bark. There are no batches that we consider less in quality. Please look into the procedure in preparing this sacred plant.

The Waking Herbs team.
"I still haven’t received my order. A few days ago I sent an email stating this so you must not have received it yet."
Hi, I'd like to get in touch with you so we can solve this problem. We are in the middle of moving further into the forest out here in Ecuador and yes, we are somewhat behind on our email. I apologize for that.
So let's reconnect and see what we can do for you.
Blessing, Dhara, from the WakingHerbs team.
"I never recieved my order. I've attempted to contact the people 3 times only once i recieved a reply. I was told if I sent more money for better shipping they would resend package i agreed and asked how, it's been 2 weeks and again no reply I will be calling my credit card company."
Hi Charles, we are in contact already in private. Let me assure you again that we will solve this with you. Thanks for working on this with us. All the best, Philip
"Product was never even received"
Hi Isaac. I am sorry to read you haven't received your order. Also I apologize for delaying an answer, we are very busy with moving further into the forest in Ecuador.
I will contact you in private to solve this problem. We will find a solution I am sure. Blessing! Dhara from the Waking Herbs team.
Dear Isaac, we have sent you an email two weeks ago to solve the problem, but we have not gotten a reaction.
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
"I never received my order (it has been about 6 weeks), and they did not respond to either of my emails about it. They never even sent me any confirmation that my order had been shipped. After ordering, I read that sometimes U.S. Customs seizes these shipments. If that is the case, Waking Herbs should warn their customers. At the very least, they should respond to customer emails when they have taken a customer's money and the customer never received the items for which they paid. In my view, the right thing to do would be to refund the payment. To not even respond to emails about it seems very disrespectful to customers."
Hi Clay, I apologize for delaying a reply. I have sent you a message in private to solve this problem. Various things are at play here.. We are moving further into the forest here in Ecuador, this takes a lot of time and we are behind on our emails. Second, we have had problems with our packages but have made adjustments in the shipping procedure so we are hoping that things will go smoothly from now on.
Dhara, from the Waking Herbs team.
"Never received my order. Paid for and never got. Very disappointing. Will not be ordering from here again. I'm located in NC usa if that makes a difference."
hi Jennifer, we emailed you July 3 about your order but not received a reply from you yet. I will contact you in private. Best wishes, Philip
"It’s been over a month now and I’ve yet to receive anything from your company and would like to know if I can either receive a refund or get my product shipped to me within a reasonable time frame or get a response from you which would be great thank you"
Hi Jordan, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. We will contact you in private to solve this with you. Best wishes Philip
"zero customer service. paid, no product, no response to repeated inquiries."
hi Jerry, I see that we made a mistake. We are very sorry about this. I will contact you in private and offer you a solution. Best wishes, Philip
"Never received my order. Sent an email letting you guys know that it hasn’t came in, and I never hear back. Only thing I got is this survey. So I’ll make sure to let as many people I know to never do business with you all. Thanks for nothing"
Hi Brandon, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. Just checked tracking and it is in the US. I will contact you in private. Best, Philip
"My order never got any updates after may 11th. And they are horrible at responding to emails"
"I never received my package.."
"Hey I haven't received my package yet. I sent you guys an email a few weeks ago but never got a reply"
"I did the Kambo and immediately I could tell the difference there’s something off about it. It did not work as my previous Kambo did. This one that I purchased made my arms numb and I had a fever and felt dizzy days after. My boyfriend did it too and he had no energy like he was fighting off some infection of some sort. To be honest I don’t think I will use it again, it messed me up so much. I think there’s something else in there along with the Kambo."
"NONE of the products worked. :("
"I never received my package."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,590 reviews