Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Timea Horvathova
the parcel sadly never arrived
Hi Philipp, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We already contacted you by email to offer a solution.
Still waiting for my package that I ordered way back in a March. If your company cannot deliver to the US, then please make sure your customers know that. It’s been over 2 months now, and I’m still waiting for my package.
Hi Venezia, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you via email to solve this.
got a broken product delivered, took some mails to get a reship. The reship was claimed to be with tracking but never arrived, no tracking given to me. Waited for weeks, since the support claimed the sending could still arrive. Now it is more than 4 weeks and i have not jet got a refund or the payed for product. Will never order again, since problems are delayed for weeks instead of solved.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your product arrived this way. We will contact you via email to discuss this.
My first order was a broken kuripe, then they reshipped, but that did not arrive. They said it would be tracked, but shipped without tracking. Now i'm waiting for weeks and got nothing, there email service is not replying for 4 days now. Will not buy again
Hi, Thanks for your message. We are already in contact via email and are going to solve this problem.
If I could give less than one star I would. They took payment, items never arrived. I seriously doubt they were even shipped. No refund just double talk. Horrible customer service. There are many much better places to purchase what you need.
Hi, We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
Hey Wakingherbs, I just received an assumingly auto generated email asking for a review on my purchase. I thought I'd email you first asking if you have had any other reports back about your ACRB batch of late before leaving a 1 star review. Product did not yeild as anticipated. I understand there could be many potential reasons for this, however as i have had success with this product in the past. I wanted to check in and see if there was an issue at all on your end that had been reported.
Hi Matthew, We are sorry to hear that the product did not meet your expectations. we will contact you via email.
I still have no received my order after nearly 3 months
Hi Joshua, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your parcel, we will contact you by email.
First order 6 months ago was an amazing mhrb. Deep red, fresh, healthy amazing product that was a life changer for me! This was the middle price option shipped from USA. Second order was the Brazil option (all shipped from usa) and it was horrible! Like old dusty dried up sawdust with much less color and the effects/yields terrible. OK, so my third order I went back to the other option hoping it was like the first one but it was the worst yet! Horrible quality, most horrible effect as well even though my methods have not changed one bit. Waste of several thousands I am out. I cant believe there are so many good reviews lately! I still have 4lbs left and I already know anyone who sells product like this last order would never accept a return so it will eventually get trashed. I have tried at least 20 different sources and loved them all other then these past 2 orders of mhrb from the USA.
Hi Mike, We're sorry to hear you're not happy with your product, we'll get back to you via email.
I was never told my package was gonna take over two months. I'am still waiting no worries... 🙂
Hi Franco, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you by email to offer some solutions.
6 weeks of waiting and almost got a refund and oops I just had to point out you guys messed up my zip code I have my information automatically saved for shipping so it must have been on your end? Long story gets longer so now I can’t get my refund if and when it comes back to their country the option I was told would happen is they would just try again. Worst near $40 investment ever I was really looking forward to some fresh acacia confusa now I look forward to getting my car paid off and out the shop and affording food daily.
Hi Matt, We have checked your order and it has been sent to the address you provided. Once the package is back in our warehouse, we will resend it. We understand the frustration but this issue was caused by you providing a wrong address. Of course we do our best to solve this for you as quickly as possible, but packages that are returned are sometimes on the road for a long time.
I have yet to receive my order, which was sent in and paid for in mid December. I have heard no notifications other than that I paid for it and it was shipped, though I am not optimistic of ever receiving it.
Hi Jacob, I am sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. We will contact you via email to offer some solutions.
I never received my order. When I advised Waking Herbs of this, I was told to follow up with them on 1/24/22, if I still had not received my order. I did and never heard back from Waking Herbs.
Hi Erika, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. Maybe we missed your last message and we will contact you and offer some solutions.
The package never came to me.
Hi Manuel, We are sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. We have already offered you a number of options for this, including a reship without costs. We are still waiting for an answer. You can contact us via email for this.
Terrible Quality Bark and the shipping time took way longer than it was supposed to.
Hi, We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order. We will contact you via email to discuss this.
We have contacted this customer because we could not find an order with the specified email address. We have had no response to our email.
I still haven’t received my product, after several months. Not have I gotten a refund or a replacement. Unfortunately I have to say, I don’t have anything positive to say. I was hoping this would be resolved, but I’m still waiting for a resolution,
Hi Angel, We are sorry to hear that your package has not arrived, we will contact you to offer a solution.
My package never arrived!!
Hi Jaye- Ann, We are sorry to hear that your package has not arrived, we will contact you to offer a solution.
I have been a loyal customer for a number of years but recently the product (Kanna herb powder) isn’t the same quality than it was over a year ago. Change in suppliers Had led to them cutting corners as it’s not the sage grade as previous. Real shame
Hi Harry, We value your feedback but your comment is about an order that you have just placed and that still has to be paid and shipped. Maybe it's about another order you've made before. We will contact you via email for this.
Never came! I sent emails asking. Extremely un-pleased.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you by email to offer some solutions.
Charged my card and never gave the confirmation number, theylayer contacted me about it saying they had a mess up in they're system but that was after like 500 emails basically annoyed cuz the first purchase went well but the second was straight up thrash.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. There were indeed some problems with the system and it took some time to sort it out but in the end the issue was resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Expected better
Hi, We are sorry to hear that your order did not meet your expectations. We will contact you via email so that you can give us more detailed feedback.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,699 reviews