Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Daniel Allen
I ordered an item hoping that it would arrive within 10 days, as stated in the delivery details. My package arrived 3 months later. I don't know who made the delivery.
Hi Egg, We're sorry to hear that your package has taken so long to arrive. That is certainly much too long because normally packages to Ireland are delivered within 10 days. If a package does not arrive on time, it is better to contact us directly so that we can offer a solution and contact postal services.
I never received the package even though i paid extra for tracked shipping. Can't trust.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your package. According to the tracking information your package was available for a pickup at your post office the 7th of September. We will contact you by email to offer some solutions.
I placed my order 2 months ago and still have not received
Hi Eric, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you via email to offer a solution.
Very poor quality product
Hi, I am sorry to hear that the product did not meet your expectations. We will contact you by email.
I never received my order
Hi Joseph, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you by email but according to the tracking information the package is at your local post office to pick up until the 7th of July.
Well I’m out $500 and they won’t return my emails now. I made an error on the postal code so they returned it to the Dutch postal system. Waking Hetbs hasn’t received it back after 6 months. If you are in the US try https://thekamboshop.com
Hi Paul, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive, we will contact you by email to discuss this.
I never received my order it has been over 2 months
Hi Jason, I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive. We will contact you by email to discuss this.
Its been 4 months, still havent received my order. I've been in contact with Rene and its getting beyond ridiculous. I'd like an immediate reshipping of the order.
Hi Alfred, We are sorry to hear that your package has not arrived, we will contact you via email to discuss this further. Regards, Rene
I ordered two months ago and have not received the item nor have I been notified that it has been shipped.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive. We will contact you by email to discuss this.
Never received item in the mail.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive, we will contact you by email to offer some solutions.
the parcel sadly never arrived
Hi Philipp, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We already contacted you by email to offer a solution.
Still waiting for my package that I ordered way back in a March. If your company cannot deliver to the US, then please make sure your customers know that. It’s been over 2 months now, and I’m still waiting for my package.
Hi Venezia, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you via email to solve this.
got a broken product delivered, took some mails to get a reship. The reship was claimed to be with tracking but never arrived, no tracking given to me. Waited for weeks, since the support claimed the sending could still arrive. Now it is more than 4 weeks and i have not jet got a refund or the payed for product. Will never order again, since problems are delayed for weeks instead of solved.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your product arrived this way. We will contact you via email to discuss this.
My first order was a broken kuripe, then they reshipped, but that did not arrive. They said it would be tracked, but shipped without tracking. Now i'm waiting for weeks and got nothing, there email service is not replying for 4 days now. Will not buy again
Hi, Thanks for your message. We are already in contact via email and are going to solve this problem.
If I could give less than one star I would. They took payment, items never arrived. I seriously doubt they were even shipped. No refund just double talk. Horrible customer service. There are many much better places to purchase what you need.
Hi, We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
Hey Wakingherbs, I just received an assumingly auto generated email asking for a review on my purchase. I thought I'd email you first asking if you have had any other reports back about your ACRB batch of late before leaving a 1 star review. Product did not yeild as anticipated. I understand there could be many potential reasons for this, however as i have had success with this product in the past. I wanted to check in and see if there was an issue at all on your end that had been reported.
Hi Matthew, We are sorry to hear that the product did not meet your expectations. we will contact you via email.
I still have no received my order after nearly 3 months
Hi Joshua, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your parcel, we will contact you by email.
First order 6 months ago was an amazing mhrb. Deep red, fresh, healthy amazing product that was a life changer for me! This was the middle price option shipped from USA. Second order was the Brazil option (all shipped from usa) and it was horrible! Like old dusty dried up sawdust with much less color and the effects/yields terrible. OK, so my third order I went back to the other option hoping it was like the first one but it was the worst yet! Horrible quality, most horrible effect as well even though my methods have not changed one bit. Waste of several thousands I am out. I cant believe there are so many good reviews lately! I still have 4lbs left and I already know anyone who sells product like this last order would never accept a return so it will eventually get trashed. I have tried at least 20 different sources and loved them all other then these past 2 orders of mhrb from the USA.
Hi Mike, We're sorry to hear you're not happy with your product, we'll get back to you via email.
I was never told my package was gonna take over two months. I'am still waiting no worries... 🙂
Hi Franco, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you by email to offer some solutions.
6 weeks of waiting and almost got a refund and oops I just had to point out you guys messed up my zip code I have my information automatically saved for shipping so it must have been on your end? Long story gets longer so now I can’t get my refund if and when it comes back to their country the option I was told would happen is they would just try again. Worst near $40 investment ever I was really looking forward to some fresh acacia confusa now I look forward to getting my car paid off and out the shop and affording food daily.
Hi Matt, We have checked your order and it has been sent to the address you provided. Once the package is back in our warehouse, we will resend it. We understand the frustration but this issue was caused by you providing a wrong address. Of course we do our best to solve this for you as quickly as possible, but packages that are returned are sometimes on the road for a long time.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,035 reviews