Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
I have bought from Walking Herbs for about two years and I cannot praise them enough! They are more than generous, I always receive extra samples with my order and I am so pleased with my last one! My most recent order was the first time I ordered a Kambo stick. The quality of it is potent (as usual!). I received a generous bottle of ‘dragon’s blood’ as a free gift - which made me very happy! I have bought rapé from them a number of times and it is the best quality I have had - even better than a practitioner who sold it to me. The Shawandawa Powerful Force Rapé is my favorite because of how strong it is. I also received 2 samples of rapé with my order. I’m glad that they have improved and upgraded their payment options over the years. The only con I can say is that it takes a long time to receive a shipment if it isn’t tracked (it is quick when tracked but a bit pricey). The customer service is always excellent and everyone who answers me is always kind, prompt and very helpful!
Très bonne qualité Service rapide Merci de votre commerce
Die Qualität der Produkte ist hervorragend, die Lieferung immer schnell und sicher. Mein Lieblings-Herb-Shop!
It is critical to keep old herbalist traditions, and especially to populate and introduce more people to. Thank you work your great work.
Great product great service..
Excellent quick and responsive service, also super nice and helpful and kind people.
I was able to make the BEST purple dye. The color was so bright and I got some great geometric shapes in the shirt that went OUT OF THIS WORLD! When it finally dried and I could were it again, I just wanted to dye another shirt!
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Overall a joy to deal with.
I have made several purchases and you have gained my trust. The products purchased are of high quality, they arrived within the times indicated and in times of need a person always answered me quickly and cordially to my emails. Thank you
Bought what I was looking for, package arrived fine though my landlady tried to steal my package, and then vehemently claimed it was empty which had me terrified that customs had siezed it for shits and giggles. Anyway after opening and ensuring the contents were indeed not stolen, I proceeded in creating the dye I was originally planning on. One good shirt and an overnight wash/dry/dye cycle, I was ecstatic about the outcome. Had the exact pattern and color and depth I was looking for in a dye. Wore it for a few weeks, nearly every day. Then I decided to visit family, left the shirt at home for a wash. When I came home I made a realization that the shirt, even though it was everything I'd ever wanted, wasn't the kind of shirt I deserved. I'd realized I'd been wearing that shirt for the comfort it gave me, the escape from the reality of being addicted to other, not-so-great shirts. And maybe I could've kept going on, could've kept wearing that shirt and enjoying it to my heart's content, but the shirt spoke to me. It told me that those sleeves weren't for me, that I was destined for other shirts. Cozier, more varied shirts. And I agreed with it. Waking Herbs definitely helped me realize that it's not the dye that matters, but the shirts we grow attached to, and the shirts we don't wear often any more. Delivery took around a week, I think? Either way good service all 'round. Would definitely buy dye again if I ever picked up TD'ing clothes again. Doubt I will though, it's definitely an experience.
High quality stuff.
Awesome service. Very fast and professional. Very very purple dye
I have been using this site for 7 years now . Their products are excellent. The service is professional and the product is packaged well . Five stars
A great company a excellent product. Superior customer service. Ill use them again.
Very satisfied and arrived in a timely manner with no issues. Def will order again.
Thank you . Professional service!
Quick customer service and happy with the quality of their herbal products! Will buy again!
MHRB was exactly what I needed. The “dye” was of high quality. The experience was definitely waking.
Never received product
Fast, friendly and discreet.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.79 based on 1,992 reviews