Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Daniel Allen
The product quality is good, I think you can make the recipient of the essential oil to drop directly from it without using separated plastic droppers. The problem I had with using the discount voucher and passing another invoice when I had paid already, without having that option right away in the payment and in the end not having the discount which was advertised didn't content me much. Besides that all good.
Hi, Thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that something went wrong with the discount coupon. We will contact you via email and offer a solution.
Phenomenal every time. The quality is amazing, always arrives without hassle, can’t recommend enough. They’ve made it possible to access plants the help me live with a brain injury. Much love to them, they provide a truly unmatched service.
Great, no complaints. I'll likely buy from them again.
Very high quality products. Fast shipping. Fast reship in case of trouble. Dream time.
Only positive vibes. Such a nice company to work with.
Loved the product arrived in perfect condition everything was awesome
I was very nervous about doing business with a company in the Netherlands, as I'm in the US. But I felt the products they offer are indicative of their integrity and dedication to the betterment of this planet and humanity, so I proceeded with the transaction (over $100), and was very pleased with my purchase. Shipping took a bit longer than I expected, but it was well worth it. Thank you Waking Herbs!
Product came fast and discreet, is of top quality! Thank you waking herbs!
I ordered an item hoping that it would arrive within 10 days, as stated in the delivery details. My package arrived 3 months later. I don't know who made the delivery.
Hi Egg, We're sorry to hear that your package has taken so long to arrive. That is certainly much too long because normally packages to Ireland are delivered within 10 days. If a package does not arrive on time, it is better to contact us directly so that we can offer a solution and contact postal services.
Amazing service, Arrived on time, Even got a small gift, thank you very much!!!
Viability on some of the seeds I bought were not what I had expected.
Never have I ever thought I’d find a website like this. Never have I thought I’d be into dream herbs and using rapé to meditate and see so many different recipes of rapé. Everything about waking herbs is a dream come true honestly. You get what you’re looking for. The way everything is sourced is giving and receiving, and that’s really nice because no one gets left behind and things are shared with the world. Thanks to everyone from waking herbs! And thanks to the indigenous family’s that share their way of life with us. I’ll always support I may not get things as frequently but when I do I stack up. Favorite product(s) All dream herbs especially guayusa helps me through out the day of my job, and not just that but helps me in ways I don’t even know yet. I had won a giveaway you guys had and I was the winner, that was such a blessing. I was not able to give a review or show what I got on social media due to a tragic event in life. But a week later after that tragic event I got the package and that’s how I started using guayusa a lot more, the palo santo essential oil is amazing! And the capi amulets are nice add one to my altars at home. Thank you so much!!
I love the Rafe!
A quality product that I believe really works! I was craving sugar a lot and the first thing I thought was that I need to do a parasite cleanse. Sure enough, after the second or third day, the sugar cravings diminished considerably and after the full 40 day treatment, no cravings at all. What a relief.
quality products and service
My experience always been pleasant with awaking herb ; quality product ; clear and kind communications , and thoughtful notes when I get my order . I’ll be always a loyal customer to awaking herb ; lots of love and blessing 🙏🏼
Fijne en snelle levering. Een gratis presentje die de verpakking heerlijk liet ruiken. Dat was erg fijn om open te maken. Bedankt voor de goede service
Very happy with all aspects of your service!
Great company shipped everything I ordered quickly with no problems. Highly recommend waking herb for all your sacred plant needs!
Definitily reccomending Waking Herbs to evryone who is in search of sacred plants for spiritual and mind growing purposes the overall experience is very satisfying with a hint of both mistery and curiousity simultaneously.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,043 reviews