Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Really excellent quality root bark and a surprisingly easy and fast and well tracked shipping service (usually stuff to my country takes months!)"
"I like the collection of seeds you have. very wide range and very interesting plants. thank you for helping me battle depression."
"Good quality product, fast and reliable shipping and good costumer service."
"Happy with their service and product quality."
"Order showed up on time. Not sure about quality, however, that may have been my fault. Great place great customer service."
"Amazing product, service and kind correspondence. Thanks so much! I will keep you as my supplier forever :)"
"I would definitely buy again and plan to. Also would recommend to anyone."
"great product and service"
"Supreme merchandise and ethically harvested Herbs and Products. Vayan Viva Equador!! None aside, none above."
"Brilliant service. Excellent product. 5 stars."
"fast shipping, packaging and the quality of the product was amazing! will definitely buy again."
"It was a pleasure doing business. While there was a small problem at the start, once it was pointed out they were very responsive and even added a small gift to make up for slight delay."
"Fast and delicate. Just as you would expect from fellow herbsman. Thanks Waking Herbs :)"
"Good product. Very fast and discret shipping"
"My order from waking herbs arrived promptly and was of very high quality. I'd like to thank the whole team and will definitely be using them again"
"They even sent a free sample"
"Outstanding delivery time and friendly service. They have a great approach in their service. /Sweden"
"I love what you stand for and have yet to be dissapointed by any of the herbs provided, would recommend and do recommend this site for any of the needed materials"
"The process to order was quick and painless. Thank you for making my experience so enjoyable."
"Love the pipe! But as for the rapeh is a very personal thing. Found the grit a little too much and my response to it wasn’t as powerful as a few other types."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,550 reviews