Waking Herbs Reviews

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"I was very happy to received a rape with my order. I just order a kuripe. It s very nice from you! I will pass through you for my next shopping ! Thank you 😘👌"
"Couldn't as for higher quality and excellent customer service. I live in United States package arrived in little over a week."
"The Yellow Caapi extract (30X) is useful on its own. It has subtle sedative and mood enhancing properties. Curious to try in combination with other compatibles."
"Good products and fine costumer care. Will be good if you add some rainforest plants seeds for germination."
"Excellent customer service, amazing gifts, fast discreet shipping, pleasure to do business with :)"
"Incredible medicine. Super clean, clear and pure"
"Thats right Willy Lamb... YHWY or the HGHWY... YHWY or the HGHWY... YHWY or the HGHWY... Blessings to You... Hugs and Kisses... Father Thomas More ..."
"Very quick delivery high quality roots....I will Continue to shop here!"
"These guys are amazing"
"Excellent customer service, excellent product quality, easily accesible homepage - keep it up!"
"Fast service and amazing quality product"
"thank you. very nice."
"Tiny, tiny, tiny amounts of dried herbs for a very high price. I know the herb that I bought very well, and the dried did not smell right to me."
Dear V., we received a negative review from you. We are a bit surprised. You ordered Guayusa paste 30x - 10 gr. This is what we sent as well as two free sample bags, one guayusa and one ocotea. Your complaint is about tiny amounts of dried herbs. Are you sure this review is for us and not for another vendor? Please let me know, All the best, Philip (sent private as well but no response, so now put it on public a day later)
"Very good thank you!"
"Very good ,thanks!"
"The snuffs are excellent!"
"Wow! Great service and the quality is fantastic. Thank you so much. I will buy again :)"
"The best website for high quality and ethically sourced herbs, period."
"Best source for herbs of this variety I have found. Shipped fast to the USA. The aroma and quality exceeded my expectations. The little extras included showed me that waking herbs values the spiritual traditions these plants have inspired. Overall it was one of the best experiences I have had ordering sacred plants online."
"The rapé is wonderful + came with extra samples. Will definitely buy again."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.86 based on 404 reviews