Waking Herbs Reviews

Nieuweweg 5a
Haarlem
2033 DK

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Excellent product and very helpful costumer service
I like the rapé. It’s very nice and good
I purchased the impression pack. A beautiful collection of herbs! As it was for a present I missed a little description for each herb
The worst experience I’ve had on a website by far haven’t got my package 2 times I’ve ordered Still never received anything till this day and payed over $400
Thank you for the review. We are sorry to hear that the package did not arrive. We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
Top! Great experience, will buy again!
never recieved my package
Hi Dionna, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your order did not arrive. We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
Bought from these guys many times, crazy good quality on every piece i have got and the support is top. Def my favorite site with these type of things.
High quality herbs, fast shipping
They went above and beyond fixing my issue I had. Thank you
High quality products and great service. They even sent me a truly special gift with my order! Highly recommend!
pleasure to be dealing with this company,proffessional service,highly recommended
Fast discreet service. The herbs are average to good. Very little inner interaction. Subjective view of course. A simple usage short guide to the products would be appreciated. The web design is quite cumbersome. Overall I shall be giving it another try in the future. Overall acting more than slightly thumbs up. Have a nice day and pray.
A very good shop always on time go on this way
Good products, good Rape´
Excellent. They also inculuded some illex rea as a bonus
I am a very satisfied customer since more than ten years, allways amazed by the postive vibrations of the medicines they share and thankfull that waking herbs let us participate to strengthen our collective healing! Munay, Jonas
Very pleased with my purchases so far. Would highly recommend. Most certainly using these guys in the future......bless.
Fast, well packaged, and reliable quality. Will be back!
Its the real deal and the team and costumer support is amazing im always gratefull to order from the best ever source of real ethnobotanicals totaly a 5 star
Service is spectacular