Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Waking herbs macht mir immer wieder eine Freude! Das Angebot ist sensationell!
100% satisfied with the product and service.
Very trust worthy company. Good quality products and excellent customer service
I placed an order at the beginning of September and have not received my order. No shipping data can be tracked.
Hi Josh, I understand. Thank you for getting in touch. I am getting in contact with you right now we can fix it.

All the best,

the WakingHerbs team
Waking Herbs is an awesome company. Seriously, the customer service is the best I’ve ever received. Their website is also quality. If I’m ever on the search for a sacred herb, I check to see if Waking Herbs has it in stock first.
Very pleased with this site and how efficient they were in providing quality products!
On point. Great product.
Came on time and exactly as described !!
Very satisfied and have never had an issue.
There are actually only two places on the Internet I trust the most and buy from as to the special healing herbs. Waking Herbs are one of them.
Very fast delivery and good quality product. Thank you 🙏
Great selection, quality product, and reasonable free shipping time. Very happy customer overall!
Waking herbs is a phenomenal company that I highly recommend. First off, I would like to speak about the very high quality of products and the vast and eclectic selection of said products. They have such a lovely variety, from traditional and ceremonial repes, a vast collection of seeds and the highest quality MHRB I have ever purchased. MHRB comes in three different varieties ( where they are sourced ) and you are able to get a shipment direct from their US warehouse which means you can be dyeing shirts in 3 days. It's a bit more expensive getting it from US but still competitive and well worth the convenience. I have ordered from many different vendors but upon finding Waking Herbs, they have come to be my go to and proud to be a loyal customer. There are two main reasons they secured my loyalty. The first being the quality. My first order was for 200g of their hidden valley MHRB, it comes shredded and the deepness of the purple saturation in the bark is truly astonishing. Of course color doesn't necessarily translate to quality, but it's striking nonetheless. Now just for comparison, I had ordered 500g from a different vendor at the same time ( not wanting to put all my eggs in one basket so to speak) and upon reviewing my results ( I keep meticulous records ), my total Dye yield was higher and more pure from the 200g of hidden valley bark than the entirety of the 500g of powdered bark from a different vendor.

Now this should be enough to convince anyone to give Waking Herbs a try but I also want to mention the stellar customer service they provide. They are always prompt and incredibly professional. They have always answered any inquires and are very knowledgeable about their products. I recently had a lost shipment ( this was due to no fault of their own and should not reflect on them ) and I emailed them to let them know. Upon confirming which order I didn't receive, they had an identical replacement shipment the very same day and was a very easy process. Just amazingly helpful in all regards and I really can't recommend these guys enough, give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
Always get what I ordered on time and products are best of quality
I have done the painful shopping around the internet trying to find a worthy vendor. In all my years of experimenting with different companies i must admit that Wakingherb has the highest quality merchandise i have ever had. Save yourself the pain that i endured and know these guys are the best in the business!!
Product was All good
C'est un très bien
Highest quality herbs, great selection, and amazing customer service! I have ordered multiple times, and will certainly order again!
I did not find that the product performed any function at all. It was inactive. I did not get any benefit at all that I could tell.
Hi Lori,
Thank you for your feedback. I have not heard this before about the product you ordered. We always strive to have the highest quality. I will get in touch with you to get into specifics and hopefully reach a solution.

All the best,