Waking Herbs Reviews

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Very suprised and happy to find that this a legitimate website! And the quality was surreal im so unbelievably pleased with this order, i will be back again and again! You have no idea how much this means to me, thankyou so much!!"
"delivered with love..very satisfied"
"Once I figured out the shipping estimated date everything was just right. They even gave me a little gift in the package which you never see these days. The personal touch will go a long way not to mention the great quality of product that I received. Super happy customer and I’ll come back again and again."
"The herbs I received were very high quality. Highly recommend and will continue to shop for all my needs."
"Very responsive. Got product when promised."
"Excellent delivery or two orders. I've no experience of potash type Amazonian snuff...But am learning. Quite different from tobacco, but powerful if left overnight, I suspect the alkaline carbon matter is undigestible, like activated charcoal, and induces appropriate reaction, quite fulfilling. I install after netra basti, sometime neti sutra, when not doing nasya. Many thanks, rape is limited, perhaps because of taboo or governmental restriction. I read our house of Congress in the states maintains tobacco snuff from england, traitors!"
"Wonderful process, excellent product. Would recommend again and again and will be a returning customer"
"Easy to use site. Good descriptions of products. Fast delivery. No problems."
"Best online store I've found since Bouncing Bear Botanicals went out of business. Brilliant selection and unparalleled quality! Thank you Waking Herbs! :)"
"I never received my package"
"I'm so impressed with the quality, service, and delivery time of Waking Herbs! The sananga, in particular, is phenomenal. The included samples were such a nice touch. I'm planning another order v.soon!"
"Fast shipping to the US, good quality herb!"
"Great product, service and speed. Would recommend to everyone!"
"Great experience, got some sweet unexpected samples with my order."
"Incredible service and great variety. One of the few companies which will ship various rarer herbs to Australia"
"Friendly and responsive"
"Great quality."
"I have been a loyal customer for many years because they have been loyal providers to me."
"I tried the kanna vape liquid. I diluted it with vg. So I don't think I got the full effect. That being said I was relatively pleased with the effect. I have some left so next time I will not dilute it. I will be happy to share my opinion when I try it again. Thank you"
Waking Herbs is rated 4.84 based on 1,024 reviews