Waking Herbs Reviews

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"Products are always excellent, always shipped in expected time, and very nicely packaged :D"
"Wonderful product. I also appreciate it the free teas that were included, they are very aromatic and calming. Thank you so much!"
"I absolutely loved the product and the sample of another product was a very nice surprise and I loved it aswell! It took about 2-3 weeks to arrive. The only thing that I would have liked to see a little different would be packaging but still overall 5 star experience!"
"I still have yet to receive my order"
"The bark I bought is really high quality, I would purchase M. Tenuiflora again."
"Best selection and quality"
"Great service and quality. Zero complaints."
"High quality and fresh."
"Outstanding products, value, customer service, with a business model designed to protect and support the lives of the indigenous people cultivating and collecting these plants. Incredibly valuable work. Cannot thank you enough!"
"the Rapès on this site are truly incredible"
"There is no store like WakingHerbs! They are kind, affordable, over generous, and have the best plants you can find. As a medicine brewer, I HIGHLY recommend WakingHerbs! 🙂"
"Wery good"
"Very friendly staff and great updates. Thanks for making my experiences so easy!"
"Great quality, was given extra herbal tea blends in my order, and timely delivery, even to U.S.A. Will return!"
"It came reasonably quick, ~10-12 days, so I love this business. I’m nondomestic too! I’d heavily recommend this business. I’m gonna buy more tea from them as well"
"fast, great quality, fair price. would recommend"
"I have been very pleased with the quality of the Rape’ I purchased. I even received two extra samples and a kuripe’ pipe (unexpected). The packaging included a lovely note and communications about my shipment were clear and had a positive tone to them. The prices were very reasonable, as well. I am happy to support such a great organization and look forward to my next order. Thank you! Many blessings."
"website was great, prices very reasonable, shipping options diverse, and (spoilers!) the unexpected extras were a beautiful touch. my only 'complaint' is that the actual product I ordered seemed inactive, but I have very little experience with it, so I'm assuming that the fault lays with me. fantastic customer service as well. 10/10, would recommend. in fact, I have to two people."
"Magnífico servicio. Y muy buena presentación dr los productos."
"Great quality"