Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Vincent MYSLAJEK
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anonym
Every order from them has been well-packaged, shipped quickly, and quality product. Look forward to doing more business with them.
Good quality, Excellent costumer support!
You are fast in delivery, never disappointed me with the magical herbs, I love the personal touch of package.
I am very happy with the service that I received from Waking Herbs...I was very happy with how they kept communication with me by answering all questions via email.
Ok maar niet super.
What a beautiful company. Good quality herbs made with love. A pleasure!
Yep thats it
Great service
Great delivery and products! Super happy!
thank you so much for my package. -- i've been going through a lot since this shutdown happened and these have helped me find peace and understanding through the chaos. thank you. thank you. thank you.
very attentive and friendly service
Good quality, Excellent costumer support! Supplier of choice for sacred herbs!
Reliable quality
Do not purchase anything stored in the USA. In fact dont purchase from them at all. What they call "their best" is the worst I have ever experienced. No apology, no refund, no replacement sent... no response.
Luckily I was auto sent a review... so now I can tell everyone... run... if you are not in the states you can purchase from gaiana.nl
Still the best, but not an option for us americans as Gaiana has stopped shipping to the USA.. *cry*
Hi Charlene, We have reviewed all our e-mail back and forth with you and cannot find any where you have let us know about having an issue with the quality of the product your received. This could have just been we never received your e-mail. We apologize for your bad experience and like we do with all our customers, with any sort of issue, we are opened to mending things and make it up to our customers, one way or another. Please know that our customer support team is there to help, you will always have our full attention. We will be contacting you now to hear what the issue was. Love and light always.
The simple, perfect package i ordered was safely delivered within the specified shipping range of days. It was clearly labeled and beautifully unique, each one of the seeds. and the free tea included was nice. thank you for that! i loved the experience of taking the anadenanthera seeds and look forward to a lifetime of enlightenments thanks to them and wakingherbs.com !
Really nice quality!
Quick shopping, good quality product
it is hard, or close to impossible to travel the globe to meet different cultures, especially in nowadays. Yet, thanks to Waking Herbs, you may taste the culture and embrace centuries long traditions. Trying different herbs is like starting a cultural journey to learn of the enigma and miracle of Nature and the God behind.
Highly recommended, fast delivery considering I'm on the other side of the globe. Great dye product too. Will be back for more
Absolutely beautiful products. As being experienced in natural medicines I can definitely say these products are of a very pure and high energy. You can feel the love and integrity! Very kind also in customer service. I definitely recommend working with Waking Herbs.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,769 reviews