Waking Herbs Reviews

Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Timea Horvathova
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Excellent quality herbs and plants and great customer service. I was sent the wrong item, after contacting Waking Herbs I was immediately sent the right item and was told to simply keep the wrong one. Highly reccomended.
I have gone to other retailers and Waking Herbs offer superior service and quality of products.
They got the true herbs here. Only place I buy Kanna vape juice that actually works. So much bunk kanna everywhere these days. Enjoying just 3 drops under the tounge, enough for a wonderful heart felt soft experience.
the parcel sadly never arrived
Hi Philipp, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We already contacted you by email to offer a solution.
Though I haven't yet been able to try my herbs, the process of shipping across the world was seamless. And so much for so little. Thank you.
Fast delivery - top quality product (b. Caapi leaves)
I got my order in a very timely manner and the order was in great condition
More then happy with your service. I received the tracking number after my order was processed and it arrived earlier then I had expected it to. And the product is exactly what I was looking for. I will most certainly be using this company from here on out. Thank you for making this a hassle free experience.
Honestly. This is THE BEST PLACE for natural plant based medicines of the body and mind. The people who work with and for this site are wonderful. So thoughtful. So generous. I had gifts in my parcels. Always great to burn the Palo Santo during ceremonies. EVERYTHING IS SOOOOO FRESH ALWAYS ☮️🤣🌱REALLY LOVE U GUYS🌸🦄☯️ This site IS the Wholly Grail 🥰
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Extremely impressed. Waking Herbs are the absolute best for plant needs. Their processes are direct and easy to follow, just be sure to pay attention to their emails. Product descriptions are accurate, and shipping is prompt. I would recommend them to everyone.
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Still waiting for my package that I ordered way back in a March. If your company cannot deliver to the US, then please make sure your customers know that. It’s been over 2 months now, and I’m still waiting for my package.
Hi Venezia, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you via email to solve this.
Fast delivery & super Mimosa txn Gays
got a broken product delivered, took some mails to get a reship. The reship was claimed to be with tracking but never arrived, no tracking given to me. Waited for weeks, since the support claimed the sending could still arrive. Now it is more than 4 weeks and i have not jet got a refund or the payed for product. Will never order again, since problems are delayed for weeks instead of solved.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your product arrived this way. We will contact you via email to discuss this.
The hidden valley root bark is of the highest quality
Awesome products they sell there. Highly recommend it
order came quickly and were of good quality
Amazing company, I always buy my herbs from these guys! Love and light
Delivered just as promised, high quality, no issues and on time. I am looking forward to seeing more products shipped from usa
I've only ordered once but I can vogue for the quality, about to grab more right now
They have a wide variety of some plants (B. Caapi e.g) and it took me a while to find the right variant for me, but I was more than satisfied with the results and the customer support is absolutely the best! They really make the effort to address your issues and concerns and offer reasonable solutions.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,686 reviews