Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Completely legit."
"Never got the product I ordered, sent an email using their "contact us" on their website a few weeks ago inquiring about the failure to deliver and even provided my order number and date of purchase, never got a response."
"High quality natural products with fast shipping and competitive pricing. I will be back to try additional herbs."
"I was very pleased with my purchase. Everything come together nicely and faster than I expected."
"Great product!"
"Shipping was perfect and the product was high quality! Definitely back soon!"
"Good products,fast delivery,good website and explenation of products and origin.Also always nice to get the free samples as a gift!"
"Easy to order and received what I wanted in a timely manner. Thanks"
"Everything was shipped and delivered as it was supposed to be."
"πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"My shipment came and they also gave me free tea! Two types to try. I am excited to see what they are like!"
"Great product and super fast shipping compared to competitor brands. Will definitely order again!"
"Trustworthy, quick and sells authentic herbs that were not tampered with."
"Sadly, has been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive my order. Tracking shows it as still in transit, and I have done what I can on my end to further track it, however, I have been offered no definite options for resolution, refund or replacement. After my initial email inquiry to the company, and their initial response, communication from them has dropped. I appreciate the good they are doing, and know that this will eventually be resolved, but communication is currently lacking."
"Product as described, very good quality research specimens. Thank you walking herbs ! (Mimosa hostilis root & seed)"
"Very professional and generous, will do business again."
"Très bon produit Fournisseur sérieux"
"The best on the internet!"
"Great service! I'm very impressed."
"Consistently good quality, fair price, reliable shipping and responsive service. I always shop Waking Herbs for my ethnobotanical needs. Highly recommend this company without a doubt."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,353 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access