Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 19th August 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
I can't recommend these folks enough! Their project has brought together a bunch of really special people. They give back to the environment, constantly replenishing and educating. Their products are the real deal. They have a wide selection to choose from! I get nothing but good vibes and positive feelings from everyone I've encountered through my purchase or social media. It's almost like being part of the family🙂🙏
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 28th December 2022
I placed an order of about.150.00 on 11 17 22. Still haven't seen it its almost Jan uary. I was hoping I had found a good Reliable source. Happy new year. Thanks W.joy
Hi William, We are sorry your parcel was delayed and still hasn't arrived. We have sent you an email with some solutions.
Everything is excellent, shipping, quality etc. I personally trust Wakingherbs 💪🏻💪🏻
Thank you ! Had to wait for this package for quite some time however I understand this is hardly on Waking Herbs' behalf. Everything I ordered is absolutely beautiful and I'm more than grateful for the added gifts ♡ Thank you again.
Waking herbs is awesome. You place an order you get your order the products are quality and I would recommend them to anyone!
All arrived as it should. Beautiful plants. Thank you.
Waking herbs is my one stop shop... For many things. Always impressed by the quality & helpful staff. Over the years, lost count of my orders.. Each & every one gets to India safely. Wherever you are in the world, Highly recommend
Very fast delivery, excellent material, responsive customer service. Would and do recommend these guys to anyone.
I was very please with the product quality and how fast it arrived. I had no issues whats so ever.
I used waking herbs like 3 or 4 times last year and they were very profesinal and on time.
Consistency and quality is what I've come to expect with Waking Herbs. Great products arrive in a timely fashion, and you get get what you order plus gifts. My gobto for entheogens.
Excellent!!!
Excellent service and good information
Product came quickly and is of great quality. Thanks for all your hard work!
Everything arrived in great time and fully intact
I am SO happy that life put Wakingherbs.com into my life!
Good quality, good communication. Excellent service, really happy with waking herbs!
Waking herbs is a beautiful company with wonderful products and I have very much enjoyed having a chance to utilize them in different methods in my life, I highly recommend everything I have tried, including blue lotus, mulungu bath extracts, their Kratom essences and many others. An outstanding company. Grateful companies like this exist, we all need these products to stay away from big pharmas products & to better take our health and energy back into our own hands. 🥰🥰🥰
Waking herbs has a vast variety of quality products along with detailed descriptions and historical background. This is a very valuable site which offers enlightening perspectives on the herbs it offers.
Very good herbs, I suggest Guayusa tea. Great