Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Totally legit. Very, very potent herbal products.
Love you guys :-)
Quality products. Received my order quickly. Definitely a repeat customer
had issues with delivery but, the guys helped identify and there was an issue with the courier co and they happily returned the money
The selection is wide and the quality is very good.
Took some time to get...but ended up getting to me at the perfect time. Due to MY end and first package being lost in the transit, I ended up trying again SOME SOME time later. And it came right when I needed it. Customer service was amazing ! Product everything in needed it to be. Literally was just thinking about placing another order and then got this email to do a review. 🤔 mind readers? Or the universe knows what I need? Thanks a million Waking Herbs. YouR hero’s for getting ppl sacred plants! Saved my life.
Best customer service I’ve ever seen! Responded within an hour every time as long as I messaged during business hours! I usually let reviews that are too good throw me off. Don’t let that happen with these guys. I’m leaving this because they truly are one of the best companies I’ve ever dealt with. My MHRB was shipped the morning I ordered and arrived just 3 days later! I’ll be a returning customer and would recommend these guys to anyone!
Most authentic MHRB on the market. Usually when reviews are to good it throws me off but don’t let that be the case with this guys. Customer service even responded within an hour every time I sent a message. My package was shipped the day after ordering and arrived in just 3 days. Best company I’ve ever went through and I will be a returning customer. They even offer shipping from with the US! Absolutely top notch. I’m extremely happy with my purchase! I’ll put my money and faith in these guys again that’s for sure! 😁
Nice product 👍, very pleased
Very nice Service and fast shipping.
I really Love the rapé i bought..
i will buy it again... Thank you for this beautiful Shop & work. 😊👌
Very discreet and good prices, especially when you catch one of their promotions or sales. The product was phenomenal and led me on a journey that will never be forgotten.
My purchase arrived quickly, and I am satisfied with the quality received.
Very satisfied. Always a leap of faith when trusted an unknown source, or at least unknown to me, glad I went ahead and took the jump. Super thankful for the speed of the whole process. Will recommend to as many others that are in need of the same thing. Couldn’t thank you guys enough for the whole thing.
Shipment was fast and I will be a future customer.
Recommended. Easy, fast and very good :)
I enjoy the quick and easy process of ordering online and shipping. And even through this time of COVID-19, when I did not receive a package they answered my email promptly and assisted me in the reshipment of my order in the best possible way to ensure that I receive my products.
Every order is a exciting. You get presents every time. Big Thanks.
Fijne service, fantastische medicijnen
Dank...
Good shopping experience, well products with good quality, nice communication and well packing with Love.
I have made a few purchases. I am very pleased. And I will be purchasing again... And any (covid) shipping delays.. are well worth the wait.. be patient.. a family owned company makes you feel like faimily.. thankyou.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.79 based on 2,186 reviews