Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Thank You!"
"Fast, easy, and committed to the sanctity of the earth."
"Very good quality products combined with personal service makes WakingHerbs the place to order."
"Good service, good product, and low prices. What else do you want"
"Waking Herbs is a doing the world a tremendous favor. From the unique relationships with indiginous peoples, they are able to reliably provide the world with a unique treasure. One that aligns minds with gaian conscoiusness. Their customer service is outstanding. I have always got a response, and once they reshipped an order for me. Highly recommended. Many blessings and love."
"Excellent products. Wholesome company."
"All products I've ordered were heavier than I ordered, customer service has always been great, and they always do everything to make sure you're happy and fulfilled. Love this company."
"My original order was returned for reasons unknown. I was promptly alerted and Waking Herbs sent my order out a second time without hesitation or hastle. The order arrive safely less then 10 days later and was beyond the quality I had hoped for. I would highly reccomend this service and will be ordering again soon!"
"Ordering process worked as described with no issues. Received sooner than expected. Will order from Waking Herbs again!!!!"
"Product was as described and of good quality. I will order again in the future!"
"Very pure piants, with a clean energy"
"Fast processing time, Fast delivery, excellent product! Thank you guys!"
"I actually love it. I would recommend this site. Thanks for doing business with me."
"Snel,veilig en goed!"
"Swift service and incredible product."
"Wonderful selection of Ethno botanical herbs and sacred ritual items. My purchase came quickly without any problems. I enjoy Knowing their service as top notch,and will purchase from them again."
"The Real Deal! Great shipping and great product! Thanks"
"Loved how they treat their guests! 100% satisfied. I look forward to making another purchase. My friend recently lost his hape administrator. So I’ll definitely be stepping up to replace with one of handcrafted pieces. Thank you!"
"Your medicines are lovely, very gentle and relaxing, and the folks at waking herbs were so kind to resend my package after I did not receive the first one, thank you somuch❤️"
"Received what order. Excellent service."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,590 reviews