Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Timea Horvathova
The quality of their products is amazing
Posted 1 hour ago
Could not be happier with quality of products and the company website is great. THANK YOU. I will be a life long customer!
My go to for plant medicines. If I ever need help there is a prompt response, but I haven't had any hang ups in awhile as the deliveries have been swift.
I have been very pleased with the quality and price of the products at waking herbs. Customer service has been top notch and communication has been excellent. I would not hesitate to give an enthusiastic recommendation.
The product is consistently good quality. I accidentally ordered my last pkg from the Netherlands and it took several weeks to get here but it clearly states this on the website, I just wasn’t paying close enough attention. I will definitely be making future orders here.
The quality and the shipping is very good. The whole experience is easygoing.
pleasant vibes , pure rape's , caring about the folks , who plant and make everything possible
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Fast and helpful will buy from them again
I am so happy to have discovered Waking Herbs. Their product is high quality and harvested ethically and sustainably with care. The service I have received is excellent. I highly recommend them.
Excellent service and products I highly recommend
No complaints. I ordered from them again as I was very happy with first time service.
Had a small issue during shipping, Waking Herbs made it right in quick order. Great customer support and quality service. Will and have used them again with great success! My go to company!
Everything has such a beautiful vibration. Love all the plants and magick you are sharing with the world. Thank you for enabling us here in the West to taste en work with the plants from far away lands
Excellent quality herbs and plants and great customer service. I was sent the wrong item, after contacting Waking Herbs I was immediately sent the right item and was told to simply keep the wrong one. Highly reccomended.
I have gone to other retailers and Waking Herbs offer superior service and quality of products.
They got the true herbs here. Only place I buy Kanna vape juice that actually works. So much bunk kanna everywhere these days. Enjoying just 3 drops under the tounge, enough for a wonderful heart felt soft experience.
Though I haven't yet been able to try my herbs, the process of shipping across the world was seamless. And so much for so little. Thank you.
Fast delivery - top quality product (b. Caapi leaves)
I got my order in a very timely manner and the order was in great condition
More then happy with your service. I received the tracking number after my order was processed and it arrived earlier then I had expected it to. And the product is exactly what I was looking for. I will most certainly be using this company from here on out. Thank you for making this a hassle free experience.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,700 reviews