Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Daniel Allen
Amazing service, Arrived on time, Even got a small gift, thank you very much!!!
Never have I ever thought I’d find a website like this. Never have I thought I’d be into dream herbs and using rapé to meditate and see so many different recipes of rapé. Everything about waking herbs is a dream come true honestly. You get what you’re looking for. The way everything is sourced is giving and receiving, and that’s really nice because no one gets left behind and things are shared with the world. Thanks to everyone from waking herbs! And thanks to the indigenous family’s that share their way of life with us. I’ll always support I may not get things as frequently but when I do I stack up. Favorite product(s) All dream herbs especially guayusa helps me through out the day of my job, and not just that but helps me in ways I don’t even know yet. I had won a giveaway you guys had and I was the winner, that was such a blessing. I was not able to give a review or show what I got on social media due to a tragic event in life. But a week later after that tragic event I got the package and that’s how I started using guayusa a lot more, the palo santo essential oil is amazing! And the capi amulets are nice add one to my altars at home. Thank you so much!!
I love the Rafe!
A quality product that I believe really works! I was craving sugar a lot and the first thing I thought was that I need to do a parasite cleanse. Sure enough, after the second or third day, the sugar cravings diminished considerably and after the full 40 day treatment, no cravings at all. What a relief.
quality products and service
My experience always been pleasant with awaking herb ; quality product ; clear and kind communications , and thoughtful notes when I get my order . I’ll be always a loyal customer to awaking herb ; lots of love and blessing 🙏🏼
Very happy with all aspects of your service!
Great company shipped everything I ordered quickly with no problems. Highly recommend waking herb for all your sacred plant needs!
Definitily reccomending Waking Herbs to evryone who is in search of sacred plants for spiritual and mind growing purposes the overall experience is very satisfying with a hint of both mistery and curiousity simultaneously.
Thank you for facilitating good quality herbs for our good.
I've ordered off waking herbs twice and even with any problems with my order they are quick and prompt to respond and help solve the problem. Overall good people and I will continue doing business with them.
You Guys have always been great to deal with. Thankyou
Been ordering with you for years now. Never let me down. And always go over an above. Love each gift. Thank you so much
Very good quality of products and I ordered a lot of different products. Good and fast customer service also!
Goede kwaliteit, goed verpakt, helaas geen instructie voor gebruik, verder prima.
Everything wonderfully shipshape and straightforward with both my orders so far ❤
ΕΧΟΥΝ ΟΤΙ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ!!!!!!!
Waking Herbs offer one of the widest selections of ethically sourced plants and herbs available in one place. The quality is excellent, as is the speed with which orders are completed.
I really respect the fact that Waking Herbs is helping small growers continue to maintain their heritage of medicinal plant agriculture; giving them income, and helping the local environment.
Another order from Waking Herbs and great service again. Ethically sourced too!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,035 reviews