Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
The best website I know for rapé. So much choice, obviously sourced with love and care for the people who created the medicine. Big fan!
Every order from Waking Herbs is of excellent quality and the customer service even better. This is an organization that truly connects with plant allies in a sacred manner.
I am extremely pleased with WakingHerbs. t has honestly become my favorite online store to shop from. Period. The team behind this is something special, i have never had one bad experience from them. Their products are top notch, their customer service is beyond any site i have ever used. They will never leave you hanging with a question or email. They even have gifted me with multiple amazing things with my orders. Also they package beautifully with recycled materials. Everything about the team behind WakingHerbs points to love. I am blessed that i found such an amazing company.
First class products. I have purchased from Waking Herbs for years now and have always been satisfied with my order. No matter what Waking Herbs has always done their best to provide me with best customer service.
very good product.
Amazing products, amazing service. Best in the world!
A knowledgeable and caring staff that put love into every order of these beautiful and holy plants.
Best Quality, excellent service. I’m a loyal customer
Everything was as promised.
Safe, secure payment options. Fast delivery. Items are treated with care and respect. Highly recommend.
Thank you! Perfect service, fast delivery. Highly recommend!
Excellent Service, personal and attentive to my questions and needs as a newbee to the goodies Waking Herbs sell. And indeed, I recommend you guys and really like writing this review.
Good service offered
Excellent products service and international consideration. With an incredible range
Didn't receive anything. Update: The staff has contacted me for a reship.
Dear Nhat, Sorry your order to Vietnam has not been received. We will contact you in privat to look at solutions for this situation.
The Waking Herbs team
Very good quality dye, fast shipping, packed with care. Will recommend to friends.
Great customer service and product quality!!
The quality of what I received was great and I was happy to receive some samples with my purchases as well. One of the rapehs they sent was one that I had not heard of and am excited to try. I will definitely order from them again.
Everything as expected. No complaints.
Easy transaction experience! My dream root came in a timely manner and well packaged. I hope to purchase from Waking Herbs again!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,896 reviews