Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
They were cooperative and helpful
Hi Zach, I am sorry to read you still haven't received your order. I have contacted you in private to look at how to solve this situation.

The Waking Herbs team
My package came faster than I was expecting and I received a gift of some extra tea (: Overall I had a great experience and will likely be back again
Thank you for the quick feedback about my order & also the complimentary teas offered with, Cheers;
😊 👍 🙏 💚
I want to log in
It is the real deal, all though seems like the batch is slightly old and weak. Contains oxidized ingredients,
Lost first package but more than willing to reship. 4/5 May consider perfecting shipping technique but extremely nice people and rich background supporting a worthwhile movement
Have not used product but delivery was timely considering the international shipping.
Excelente calidad.
Good product but shipping is too expensive.
Waking herbs is doing a good job, thank you for being.
Good quality product, fast and reliable shipping and good costumer service.
Order showed up on time. Not sure about quality, however, that may have been my fault. Great place great customer service.
Supreme merchandise and ethically harvested Herbs and Products. Vayan Viva Equador!! None aside, none above.
It was a pleasure doing business. While there was a small problem at the start, once it was pointed out they were very responsive and even added a small gift to make up for slight delay.
Love the pipe! But as for the rapeh is a very personal thing. Found the grit a little too much and my response to it wasn’t as powerful as a few other types.
Was pretty good, prices are a bit high but oh well does the job
took a while ,,But in the end everything as Promised... Thank you I will continue to order from Waking Herbs
Dear Norman, I'm sorry to read your negative feedback. We are in contact through mail. Your order was sent out on july 22nd and shipping to the US takes 2-4 weeks, often faster, sometimes slower. This seems be the case with your order.
We always look for solutions at Waking Herbs, so I will email you again to solve this problem.

Blessing,
Dhara, Waking Herbs
Excellent work. Keep up at it my dear people.
I took a while for my product to arrive which is understandable being it was overseas but overall I was not disappointed
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,896 reviews