Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
la spedizione è stata veloce il prodotto era ben confezionato la qualità buona
i purchase from here pretty often and never have been let down
Very good quality, and you can trust this shop for sure.
but support responds slowly.
Anyway one of the best shop.
I recommend for sure
The product was of high quality, The shipping was a little rough but I think it was because of the coronavirus. They offered to ship me my entire shipment for free if the first one didn’t make it so I felt security. It did take a few weeks but it was well worth it. Bless
fijne producten, snelle levering, goed bereikbaar en persoonlijke service,
The people were very helpful. My order was not coming, and I contacted them, and I received an accommodation that was successful. The staff were very understanding, patient and kind.
Bought what I was looking for, package arrived fine though my landlady tried to steal my package, and then vehemently claimed it was empty which had me terrified that customs had siezed it for shits and giggles.

Anyway after opening and ensuring the contents were indeed not stolen, I proceeded in creating the dye I was originally planning on. One good shirt and an overnight wash/dry/dye cycle, I was ecstatic about the outcome. Had the exact pattern and color and depth I was looking for in a dye.

Wore it for a few weeks, nearly every day. Then I decided to visit family, left the shirt at home for a wash. When I came home I made a realization that the shirt, even though it was everything I'd ever wanted, wasn't the kind of shirt I deserved. I'd realized I'd been wearing that shirt for the comfort it gave me, the escape from the reality of being addicted to other, not-so-great shirts. And maybe I could've kept going on, could've kept wearing that shirt and enjoying it to my heart's content, but the shirt spoke to me. It told me that those sleeves weren't for me, that I was destined for other shirts. Cozier, more varied shirts. And I agreed with it.

Waking Herbs definitely helped me realize that it's not the dye that matters, but the shirts we grow attached to, and the shirts we don't wear often any more.

Delivery took around a week, I think? Either way good service all 'round. Would definitely buy dye again if I ever picked up TD'ing clothes again. Doubt I will though, it's definitely an experience.
Takes a while to get to me, with no tracking. But it's international so it's understandable, but it was just too long.
I found it really nice to get two samples of rape included in my order. I enjoy the quality of the products. The ayahuasca vine was not bad but I expected more than the end result. As it is written that it is a strong kind I couldn't affirm that. Anyway the intercultural way of communication lies in my preferences too. Good luck for the future.
They were cooperative and helpful
Hi Zach, I am sorry to read you still haven't received your order. I have contacted you in private to look at how to solve this situation.

The Waking Herbs team
My package came faster than I was expecting and I received a gift of some extra tea (: Overall I had a great experience and will likely be back again
Thank you for the quick feedback about my order & also the complimentary teas offered with, Cheers;
😊 👍 🙏 💚
I want to log in
It is the real deal, all though seems like the batch is slightly old and weak. Contains oxidized ingredients,
Lost first package but more than willing to reship. 4/5 May consider perfecting shipping technique but extremely nice people and rich background supporting a worthwhile movement
Have not used product but delivery was timely considering the international shipping.
Excelente calidad.
Good product but shipping is too expensive.
Waking herbs is doing a good job, thank you for being.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.79 based on 2,186 reviews