Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Good products,fast delivery,good website and explenation of products and origin.Also always nice to get the free samples as a gift!"
"great company fast shipping and great quality"
"Ordering was complicated from the United States using a credit card. Shipping was expensive and tracking didn't update itself properly. Made it through customs eventually and was delivered requiring a signature. If ordering overseas these are the guys to go with, otherwise I would find a vendor within The States."
"I had ordered Alicia anisopetala and opted for free shipping. It took 40 days from the date of order to reach India. Thankful for the free shipping. I dont mind waiting. Thanks for the small gift of Aya stem. Alicia had a mild effect on Ajna.. some sort of alertness and clarity. I shall order again through this site, if I decide to have/experiment more on herbs."
"I am pleased to report that the Matses sapo product I received is of great quality and value. I would request, however, that the tamishi sticks provided be MUCH bigger. The ones I received were extremely small in diameter. So I contacted Peter Gorman on how to find sticks, and lucky he just sent me a couple. I would certainly refer others to Waking Herbs. The package arrived efficiently, and I appreciate the other samples that were given."
"I got what i asked for. It came faster than i thought and with some sweet little gifts and a message. A thoughtful service. Many thanks for providing this world a much needed benefit via plant wisdom."
"I had a great experience with Waking Herbs. Everything came on time as they stated and it came with an extra little gift of tea."
"I was temporarily awakened."
"I have made two orders. The first came, no problem. I have yet to see the second (34 days later). I didn't spring for the trackable delivery, so that is on me. Other than that, they have amazing products and amazing services. I received some unexpected extras with my first order, which was great. I will be making future orders with them certainly, and recommend them very highly."
"Good product friendly people."
"They sell excellent products and seem to be genuinely kind and caring people. Be patient - as international shipping can take a little time and tracking from within your country might not be possible."
"Very Acceptable / Good Quality."
"Good product great service"
"easysafe so far............."
"Great service :)"
"Good products"
"I got first package ordered another week later and haven’t got it yet been over month now"
"Great product"
"Shipping was particularly slow but after speaking several times with Phillip via email I received my parcel along with gifts. Thank you all at waking herbs. Will definitely be a return customer"
"I like the company being approachable and affordable for offering unique natural remedies for affordable price."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,354 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access