Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
Have not used product but delivery was timely considering the international shipping.
Excelente calidad.
Good product but shipping is too expensive.
Waking herbs is doing a good job, thank you for being.
Good quality product, fast and reliable shipping and good costumer service.
Order showed up on time. Not sure about quality, however, that may have been my fault. Great place great customer service.
Supreme merchandise and ethically harvested Herbs and Products. Vayan Viva Equador!! None aside, none above.
It was a pleasure doing business. While there was a small problem at the start, once it was pointed out they were very responsive and even added a small gift to make up for slight delay.
Love the pipe! But as for the rapeh is a very personal thing. Found the grit a little too much and my response to it wasn’t as powerful as a few other types.
Was pretty good, prices are a bit high but oh well does the job
took a while ,,But in the end everything as Promised... Thank you I will continue to order from Waking Herbs
Dear Norman, I'm sorry to read your negative feedback. We are in contact through mail. Your order was sent out on july 22nd and shipping to the US takes 2-4 weeks, often faster, sometimes slower. This seems be the case with your order.
We always look for solutions at Waking Herbs, so I will email you again to solve this problem.

Blessing,
Dhara, Waking Herbs
Excellent work. Keep up at it my dear people.
I took a while for my product to arrive which is understandable being it was overseas but overall I was not disappointed
Kanna is good but very expensive, almost prohibitively so. Shipping was beyond expectations and nice customer service. Thanks
Great service Good quality and standard in all products Easy and clear website Delivery in good time The handicap my Shapaca arrived a bit destroyed
Good products,fast delivery,good website and explenation of products and origin.Also always nice to get the free samples as a gift!
great company fast shipping and great quality
Ordering was complicated from the United States using a credit card. Shipping was expensive and tracking didn't update itself properly. Made it through customs eventually and was delivered requiring a signature. If ordering overseas these are the guys to go with, otherwise I would find a vendor within The States.
I had ordered Alicia anisopetala and opted for free shipping. It took 40 days from the date of order to reach India. Thankful for the free shipping. I dont mind waiting. Thanks for the small gift of Aya stem. Alicia had a mild effect on Ajna.. some sort of alertness and clarity. I shall order again through this site, if I decide to have/experiment more on herbs.
I am pleased to report that the Matses sapo product I received is of great quality and value. I would request, however, that the tamishi sticks provided be MUCH bigger. The ones I received were extremely small in diameter. So I contacted Peter Gorman on how to find sticks, and lucky he just sent me a couple. I would certainly refer others to Waking Herbs. The package arrived efficiently, and I appreciate the other samples that were given.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.79 based on 1,749 reviews