Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anonym
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anonym
Bisher sehr zuverlässig, gute Auswahl und Qualität :) und sehr freundlicher Kundenservice! Ich bestelle gerne bei wakingherbs.
Die Verpackung könnte noch nachhaltiger (plastikfrei...) werden.
The order took a bit longer to arrive than I had anticipated but it was right over Christmas and with all the narrative around the "pandemic" I get that the shipping was backlogged. It is unfortunate that you folks are not able to direct customers how to use these herbs for legal reasons but perhaps there could be a synergistic web link you could share of the "how to's" ?
Lisa
The bark works well for tanning hides thanks to its large tannin content. Fast shipping, too.
quality products. there was a shipping issue that eventually resolved itself, but customer service was not particularly helpful or responsive.

will definitely order again from this company.
I have ordered a few different rapé's and was happy with all of them, as well as Dragon's Blood which has helped heal my ulcer (THANK YOU !!!!! ) .
Hubo un malentendido pero fué facil comunicarse e hicieron un obsequio para compensar! Sin duda volveré a comprarles!
Very nice bark and very pleased with it's deep color!
The ordering process and delivery was quick and easy.
The products I received are of excellent quality and satisfy me. I removed one point due to insufficient and incomplete explanations regarding the products. I find that the texts can be improved. Not having any idea of the dosages, I had to do a lot of research before launching, it cost me a lot of time and I groped around in the dark before finding the right dosage. Having said that, now that it's done, I will be ordering again soon. Thank you Wakingherbs for a reliable service.
Great service, great products
Buena calidad de productos y servicio .
Everything is good. I'm happy with my product and service.
Great quality
Bark quality was good but not optimal. Made a good dye.
Ei kaikista potenttisinta, mutta toimi
Waking Herbs has very good customer service. I ordered from the US, but when it arrived in the US it was confiscated because it did not have the propper paper work. Waking Herbs gave me a full refund for which i am very grateful. They're customer service was very helpful and responded quickly, so I am giving 4 stars. I would give a full 5 stars, but I cannot vouch for the quality of the seeds that I ordered as I recieved none.
Really good! Fast delivery! Amazing Quality! The only critic would go for the package of the Rape. This little tin cans look nice, but are really bad to manage the content! One even the screw broke and it was a hell to open it! Thanks great job!
Package arrived with no problems and was packaged professionally & discreet. Customer service was also fantastic.
Very good quality of product and delivery
The Waking herbs team is very efficient in solving issues with delivery. They are friendly and competent. I will always refer you to my friends and family.
I am very satisfied with Waking Herbs . I have been using them for 6 years straight . Service is great and delivery times efficient .Whenever there has been any questions or problems they are immediately addressed and resolved .
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,628 reviews