Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Daniel Allen
Order placed on April 7 2020 has not arrive, even though it was supposedly sent after it was discovered that I had in fact paid for it. This is May 24 and still has not arrived even after it was verified to have been paid for. This will probably not be posted, not a surprise if it does not.
Hi there, sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet in these turbulent covid19 times. We have chosen to use reviews.io because they post ALL reviews :) I will contact you in private to look at how we can solve this issue with you, rest assured, we value happy customers! Waking Herbs team
It has been more than 20 days since I ordered and it has not arrived. Order #WH25203 (May 2, 2019) I have been tracking it by the tracking number, and seems that it might be stuck in US customs (maybe?) According to the website, waking herbs estimates it takes about 10 to 16 days to arrive and it has been more than 25 days now. I paid extra for expedited tracking and the last tracking annotation I received was at least a week ago and it looks like the package has not moved anywhere since. I have emailed waking herbs 3 times in the last few days and have had no reply and it seems the website has been down for a few days too. At least they could have sent me a response. Is there something wrong over there? Jose U.
Dear Jose, sorry to read that your parcel is being delayed by customs. Very annoying indeed. I see you emailed us Friday and Sunday when we were not in office. Those are the days when we spend sacred time with our family. I will contact you in private to discuss this issue with you. All the best, Philip
Love you guys :-)
Did not receive item. It has been several months since I ordered. DO NOT BUY THROUGH HERE.
I’m only giving a poor review because no one has responded to my several emails over the last two weeks regarding my package being returned to sender by Australian Customs! I’ve had great success using WakingHerbs’ services before, which is why I’m surprised that it has taken so long to get response! I’d really appreciate a response from your team. Thanks.
Reviewing because I can't get ahold of anyone at the site and this is getting ridiculous. Ordered the 9th of May and still haven't received my product or any indictation it's even coming. Unsure if this is a scam or not. If it isn't they can reach out to me here, or in any of the other ways I've left them. Can't seem to submit a ticket on their broken website either.
Dear Nathan, sorry to read that you feel negative about us. Let me assure you there is no reason to feel like that. Your order was shipped May 13th with an extra blessing for safe travels. Estimated shipping time from Europe to the US is between two to four weeks. In general our parcels arrive in 12 to 16 days. You emailed us once on Saturday May 25 when we were closed during the weekend. Then on Sunday May 26 you wrote your review. Today Monday 27 we are in office and answered your email already. I'm sure your order will arrive shortly. All the best, Philip
Paid a ridiculous amount of money for tracking on my package, then had to ask for a tracking number because i never got the email. And it was only tracked untill it got to USA. Then they stoped tracking it. Dont pay for tracking on your package. Other than that i love wakingherbs.👍
Hi Alan, Thanks for your review and feedback. I am sorry that something went wrong with the tracking because normally you should have received a new tracking number for the part in the US. That is certainly not the way it normally should be. It is always wise to opt for tracking so that you can track the package even though it did not go well with this order. Apologies for this.
These products are very good and if you know how to use them the right way it can help you grow in many ways. Very thankful for the delivery and love what was put into the parcel and packaging. Always a small gift inside when you order for the first time. Very pleased with your service. much love
Easy hassle free purchasing, fast quality products. Wouldnt.order from anywhere else.
I am so happy with the purchase I made through this company. The products are of highest quality and are profoundly healing
I had an excellent experience when I ordered from Waking Herbs. I received at least 2 confirmations that my order had been received and paid for. I also was informed when the order had been shipped. I felt assured I would get the package and I did. I will use Waking Herbs again.
Trustworthy, honest, fair, with quality products and delivered on time.. Id give them 6 stars if I had the option. No doubt the best in the business, you can't go wrong with Waking Herbs.
Excellent product, great service, not a single problem ever working with Waking Herbs! This is my only source for MHRB, and I highly recommend the Hidden Valley variety.
always a pleasure , always on time , always caring about the folks , plants and trees who make this possible with love and light and many years , to come , Happy Holland
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 19th August 2022
Their website and ordering system is very clear, efficient and easy to use. Customer support is prompt and very friendly, informative and helpful . I will continue to use Waking Herbs for ordering the best Rapees I have found on the Internet , and I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.
You didn't vacuum seal it and I had to talk to investigators about the contents of my package.
Hi Dominick, We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
I never received my order
Hi Joseph, I am sorry to hear that your package did not arrive. We will contact you by email but according to the tracking information the package is at your local post office to pick up until the 7th of July.
Great packaging with extras! Good quality hape. Will order from again.
I loved the Ayahuasca vine product and the speedy shipping. Microdosing the vine has put me in an uplifted and balanced mood throughout the day. It’s potent, and non psychoactive which I wanted it to be.
I made an order over two weeks ago and transferred the money for it (with proof I have emailed) the package has still not been posted to me, let alone delivered. I’m really hoping it’s not going to be too long till it gets to me but I wouldn’t be surprised if I never receive my order. They have a friendly customer support but that doesn’t change the fact that I might have wasted my money.
Hi Vinnie, I am very sorry to hear you had problems with your parcel. I will look into your order right now and contact you by mail immediately to solve your issue.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,047 reviews