Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"It has been more than 20 days since I ordered and it has not arrived. Order #WH25203 (May 2, 2019) I have been tracking it by the tracking number, and seems that it might be stuck in US customs (maybe?) According to the website, waking herbs estimates it takes about 10 to 16 days to arrive and it has been more than 25 days now. I paid extra for expedited tracking and the last tracking annotation I received was at least a week ago and it looks like the package has not moved anywhere since. I have emailed waking herbs 3 times in the last few days and have had no reply and it seems the website has been down for a few days too. At least they could have sent me a response. Is there something wrong over there? Jose U."
Dear Jose, sorry to read that your parcel is being delayed by customs. Very annoying indeed.
I see you emailed us Friday and Sunday when we were not in office. Those are the days when we spend sacred time with our family. I will contact you in private to discuss this issue with you. All the best, Philip
"I’m only giving a poor review because no one has responded to my several emails over the last two weeks regarding my package being returned to sender by Australian Customs! I’ve had great success using WakingHerbs’ services before, which is why I’m surprised that it has taken so long to get response! I’d really appreciate a response from your team. Thanks."
"Reviewing because I can't get ahold of anyone at the site and this is getting ridiculous. Ordered the 9th of May and still haven't received my product or any indictation it's even coming. Unsure if this is a scam or not. If it isn't they can reach out to me here, or in any of the other ways I've left them. Can't seem to submit a ticket on their broken website either."
Dear Nathan, sorry to read that you feel negative about us. Let me assure you there is no reason to feel like that. Your order was shipped May 13th with an extra blessing for safe travels. Estimated shipping time from Europe to the US is between two to four weeks. In general our parcels arrive in 12 to 16 days. You emailed us once on Saturday May 25 when we were closed during the weekend. Then on Sunday May 26 you wrote your review. Today Monday 27 we are in office and answered your email already. I'm sure your order will arrive shortly. All the best, Philip
"I’ve been buying from Waking Herbs since 2017. Not only are their products the highest quality you can find anywhere on the internet, but their impact, the work that they do, the people on their team - all of this is nothing short of extraordinary. In my length of time as a customer, I can attest that: - They’ve been endlessly, inexhaustibly hospitable to me - even when I was being very difficult, after placing my first order (not understanding the length of time required for international shipping, and during the holiday season) - Everything I have received from them has been excellent, leaving a tremendously positive impact on the lives of myself and many of my friends; furthermore, they have added multiple free gifts with every one of my orders, for which my appreciation is inexpressible! - They work with local tribes in the most polite, sustainable, and helpful manner anyone possibly could. I would like to stress that I am a real customer (I simply chose to remain anonymous) and I have NEVER left a review for any product or service before. I’ve never felt the need. But when WakingHerbs reached out to me, I was delighted, because I could rave about this company until the end of my days. I owe so much of myself - my self-growth, my happiness, and my knowledge of self - to the people at WakingHerbs. Truly, from the deepest part of my soul, I hope that this company will continue to grow and prosper forever. No one deserves it more. ❤️"
"I took a while for my product to arrive which is understandable being it was overseas but overall I was not disappointed"
"Sadly, has been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive my order. Tracking shows it as still in transit, and I have done what I can on my end to further track it, however, I have been offered no definite options for resolution, refund or replacement. After my initial email inquiry to the company, and their initial response, communication from them has dropped. I appreciate the good they are doing, and know that this will eventually be resolved, but communication is currently lacking."
"Waking Herbs is great. I gave them a mistaken address. They got my order back and then they contacted me and took care of everything. BTW their products are wonderful. I love Waking Herbs. Thanks"
hi Brian, today your order returned to us, it has a sticker "refused". I will contact you in private. Best wishes, Philip
"Never received my order. Sent an email letting you guys know that it hasn’t came in, and I never hear back. Only thing I got is this survey. So I’ll make sure to let as many people I know to never do business with you all. Thanks for nothing"
Hi Brandon, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. Just checked tracking and it is in the US. I will contact you in private. Best, Philip
"My order never got any updates after may 11th. And they are horrible at responding to emails"
"I never received my package.."
"And to add, I contacted USPS about the issue and I have a letter stating that my parcel is stuck in customs."
"I also ordered on May 7th and my package has also been sitting in Chicago ISC customs for almost 3 weeks. I've never had a package sit this long. I've contacted them many times regarding my parcel."
"Ordered bark, didn’t come in, been over a month, I emailed them about it, still no response. $76 down the drain"
Dear Lee, we have contacted you in private to solve this as we have not received an email from you. All the best, Philip
"Good service and fast reception. A lot of choice of quality's product . I'll order again. Thanks"
"The product I bought was what I expected, but the express shipping was a bit dissapointing. It took a few extra days to be delivered."
"Packaging private. Purchase arrived before expected arrival. Questions answered promptly. Product arrived as the description promised. This is my first order but absolutely not my last."
"My experiences with Waking Herbs continually exceed my expectations. They really go above and beyond."
"Waking herbs has been nothing short of amazing!! The staff there is kind, and great with communication! The inventory and prices are unparalleled, and the site is user friendly! I have absolutely zero complaints and I've ordered from them about 4 times and I have no plans to stop!"
"Received my ordered items in good time. I like that the shipping charges were included into the cost and it's quite reasonably priced too. Thanks and will surely continue to buy from Waking Herbs over and over again. Namaste"
"Quick delivery, great packaging. Thank you."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,590 reviews