Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Timea Horvathova
Up until the last order that I made I was very happy ,but my last order was not any good at all . I will be looking into other places for my herbal needs
Hi Shane, I am sorry to hear that your last order did not meet your expections. We will contact you by email.
Their products' quality is great, but the customer service is very poor. The person in charge of customer service is very unprofessional. ・Says s/he will get you back shortly after checking, and never does until prompted. ・Doesn't read the email fully. When you ask a few questions and you'd only get an answer for one. I was hoping that it was just one time thing, but unfortunately experienced this again and again over the course of the last couple of years.
Hi, Thanks for your message. We are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. We are always open to feedback and do our best to improve our service.
Herbs were good quality unfortunately due to the extremely long wait for delivery, well over a month, I cannot recommend this site for American buyers at this time. Unless of course you're ok with long, long waits
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your feedback. We do our best to get the products to the customer as quickly as possible, but we do not always achieve this because customs sometimes work very slowly. We are also doing our best to keep more products in stock in the US so that we can avoid this problem.
I bought 3 kinds of rape here when my normal supply was on hiatus, but none of them seemed to "work" for me to get to the place I'm accustomed to, even at double the dose. I'm disappointed. Returned to original supplier.
Hi Bryce, I am sorry to hear that the products did not meet your expectations. We will contact you via email.
Package arrived with one end totally open. Package was not sealed properly.
Hi James, I am sorry to hear that your package arrived like that. we will contact you by email to see if we can figure out what caused this.
Shipped twice but no delivery. I also had to pay shipping fee. Waste of money
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. Can you contact us by email.
I still have not received my order now 10 days after despatch
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received the order. We are seeing that some shipments experience delays. Can you send an email to admin@wakingherbs.com so we can look at your order.
I placed an order in April but still haven't received it.
Hi David, Sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. We will contact you via email to offer a solution.
I have bougt Silene undulata extract. Usually this plant comes in root or powder form. I couldn´t find instructions anywhere including Waking Herbs webpage on how to use/dose the extract. So I wrote them and asked for instructions. They never replied, and therefore the extract is still on the shelf and a waste of money.
Hi Jan, Sorry you didn't get a response to your question. I will now look up your mail and will answer it immediately.
I made an order over two weeks ago and transferred the money for it (with proof I have emailed) the package has still not been posted to me, let alone delivered. I’m really hoping it’s not going to be too long till it gets to me but I wouldn’t be surprised if I never receive my order. They have a friendly customer support but that doesn’t change the fact that I might have wasted my money.
Hi Vinnie, I am very sorry to hear you had problems with your parcel. I will look into your order right now and contact you by mail immediately to solve your issue.
I have yet to receive my order even though I have tried to reach out about it.
I originally ordered 900 grams of Mimosa Hostilis root bark about a month ago now, maybe a little earlier. Unfortunately, I still haven't received my parcel yet. The customer service is good for the most part, but shipping could use a lot of work. I know things have been hard lately with Covid 19 and shipping orders, also with the Sueze canal being blocked I know that has affected trade a lot, but I placed my order before that happened. I just hope I get my package soon. Then my rating will most likely change quite a bit.
Hi Colin, Sorry you never recieved you package. We will be contacting you now to see what might have happened. Love and light!
Ordered some stuff almost two months ago and still have to receive anything. Supposedly they sent new stuff but I haven't gotten any of that as well. 😔
Hi John, Thanks. That is indeed right. We have been in touch. Postal delays are not common anymore, but they do still happen from time to time. I have sent you a new parcel that is on its way since last week. If you have any other inquiries, please let me know. All the best, the WakingHerbs team
My order wasn’t complete and I have sent a few emails to find a solution, I sent them letting them know they didn’t mail me 2 Kambo sticks but only one. I haven’t heard back from them despite sending out emails and it’s been well over 24 hours , I am looking for a solution to this. I don’t mind updating my review if they are going to work on helping me with a solution.
hi, sorry to read that we made a mistake. I saw that you emailed us Friday late, we responded Monday and we are sure we will solve this in a satisfactory way. Many blessings, Philip - Waking Herbs
Hi there, Thank you for your review. I am sorry about this issue. I am getting in touch with you now to solve it. All the best, the WakingHerbs team
I did not find that the product performed any function at all. It was inactive. I did not get any benefit at all that I could tell.
Hi Lori, Thank you for your feedback. I have not heard this before about the product you ordered. We always strive to have the highest quality. I will get in touch with you to get into specifics and hopefully reach a solution. All the best, the WakingHerbs team
it is Not a very strong product
I never received my order. very disappointed.
Hi there. I will contact you in private about this situation, let's see how we can solve this situation! Waking Herbs team
I've bought several varieties of hape from your store but haven’t found any I like.
Hi Nora, sorry to read you did not like the rapehs you got from us. I will contact you in private to talk about your experience. Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
not good quality at all! mimosa was powder not shreded as the picture shows and contained very poor dmt!
Failed to ship product after successful payment. Shipping took several weeks. Product that came was nearly expired and very weak. After not getting confirmation of my order being completed, I waited a few days and then reached out to them. I was told that they didn't get my payment. I had to research and show them that they did take my payment. It took some back and forth before they found that they did actually take payment. As an apology they included 2 small bags of tea leaves. Shipment took a very long time, and when the product came (sananga) it only had about 3 weeks before it expired even though the quantity I ordered was easily months worth. Furthermore the potency was very weak. I will not order from them again.
Dear Alex, thanks for your message and feedback. I have sent you an email to solve this with you. Best wishes, Philip
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,698 reviews