Waking Herbs Reviews

Lance Supernaw
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Brian Mcalister
Alexandros Zachos
While the purchase and shipping were good the quality was extremely poor. Never got better than .25%. Other vendors the same process usually get at least 1%to 1.5%.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that our product did not meet your expectations. We will contact you by email to discuss this further.
Package arrived with one end totally open. Package was not sealed properly.
Hi James, I am sorry to hear that your package arrived like that. we will contact you by email to see if we can figure out what caused this.
Shipped twice but no delivery. I also had to pay shipping fee. Waste of money
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. Can you contact us by email.
I still have not received my order now 10 days after despatch
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received the order. We are seeing that some shipments experience delays. Can you send an email to admin@wakingherbs.com so we can look at your order.
I placed an order in April but still haven't received it.
Hi David, Sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. We will contact you via email to offer a solution.
I have bougt Silene undulata extract. Usually this plant comes in root or powder form. I couldn´t find instructions anywhere including Waking Herbs webpage on how to use/dose the extract. So I wrote them and asked for instructions. They never replied, and therefore the extract is still on the shelf and a waste of money.
Hi Jan, Sorry you didn't get a response to your question. I will now look up your mail and will answer it immediately.
I made an order over two weeks ago and transferred the money for it (with proof I have emailed) the package has still not been posted to me, let alone delivered. I’m really hoping it’s not going to be too long till it gets to me but I wouldn’t be surprised if I never receive my order. They have a friendly customer support but that doesn’t change the fact that I might have wasted my money.
Hi Vinnie, I am very sorry to hear you had problems with your parcel. I will look into your order right now and contact you by mail immediately to solve your issue.
I have yet to receive my order even though I have tried to reach out about it.
I originally ordered 900 grams of Mimosa Hostilis root bark about a month ago now, maybe a little earlier. Unfortunately, I still haven't received my parcel yet. The customer service is good for the most part, but shipping could use a lot of work. I know things have been hard lately with Covid 19 and shipping orders, also with the Sueze canal being blocked I know that has affected trade a lot, but I placed my order before that happened. I just hope I get my package soon. Then my rating will most likely change quite a bit.
Hi Colin, Sorry you never recieved you package. We will be contacting you now to see what might have happened. Love and light!
Ordered some stuff almost two months ago and still have to receive anything. Supposedly they sent new stuff but I haven't gotten any of that as well. 😔
Hi John, Thanks. That is indeed right. We have been in touch. Postal delays are not common anymore, but they do still happen from time to time. I have sent you a new parcel that is on its way since last week. If you have any other inquiries, please let me know. All the best, the WakingHerbs team
My order wasn’t complete and I have sent a few emails to find a solution, I sent them letting them know they didn’t mail me 2 Kambo sticks but only one. I haven’t heard back from them despite sending out emails and it’s been well over 24 hours , I am looking for a solution to this. I don’t mind updating my review if they are going to work on helping me with a solution.
hi, sorry to read that we made a mistake. I saw that you emailed us Friday late, we responded Monday and we are sure we will solve this in a satisfactory way. Many blessings, Philip - Waking Herbs
Hi there, Thank you for your review. I am sorry about this issue. I am getting in touch with you now to solve it. All the best, the WakingHerbs team
I did not find that the product performed any function at all. It was inactive. I did not get any benefit at all that I could tell.
Hi Lori, Thank you for your feedback. I have not heard this before about the product you ordered. We always strive to have the highest quality. I will get in touch with you to get into specifics and hopefully reach a solution. All the best, the WakingHerbs team
it is Not a very strong product
I never received my order. very disappointed.
Hi there. I will contact you in private about this situation, let's see how we can solve this situation! Waking Herbs team
I've bought several varieties of hape from your store but haven’t found any I like.
Hi Nora, sorry to read you did not like the rapehs you got from us. I will contact you in private to talk about your experience. Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
not good quality at all! mimosa was powder not shreded as the picture shows and contained very poor dmt!
Failed to ship product after successful payment. Shipping took several weeks. Product that came was nearly expired and very weak. After not getting confirmation of my order being completed, I waited a few days and then reached out to them. I was told that they didn't get my payment. I had to research and show them that they did take my payment. It took some back and forth before they found that they did actually take payment. As an apology they included 2 small bags of tea leaves. Shipment took a very long time, and when the product came (sananga) it only had about 3 weeks before it expired even though the quantity I ordered was easily months worth. Furthermore the potency was very weak. I will not order from them again.
Dear Alex, thanks for your message and feedback. I have sent you an email to solve this with you. Best wishes, Philip
Sadly, has been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive my order. Tracking shows it as still in transit, and I have done what I can on my end to further track it, however, I have been offered no definite options for resolution, refund or replacement. After my initial email inquiry to the company, and their initial response, communication from them has dropped. I appreciate the good they are doing, and know that this will eventually be resolved, but communication is currently lacking.
It’s been quite awhile now and I have not received my order.
I never recieved my purchase.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,316 reviews