Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Daniel Allen
I've used waking herbs several times over the years and even when there was an issue outside their direct influence, it was handled professionally and quickly. However my last order from them was quite opposite. When my order got to the states and was forwarded on the shipper lost the package, I contacted WH 2 days after the expected delivery date and was assured they'd work with the shipper and resolve the issue timely. I contacted WH several times, dlin different ways over the next 3 weeks, and received no response and no shipment. When the shipper confirmed that a claim had been filed with them and paid out, I conveyed this in my next email to WH. The response was that no claim had been filed with the shipper by them, and that they would resolve the issue. A couple days later, I got an email that they had filed the claim been paid and would I rather get a refund or reship. I asked for the reship, and got my product about a week later - 6 weeks after I'd placed the original order. I understand that shipping issues happen outside of WH control, but the lack of communication really troubled me and makes me concerned to order from them again. I feel if I hadn't been so persistent I wouldn't have gotten a reship or refund and been out the cost of my order.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the speed with which we resolved the issue with your order was not up to your expectations. We will certainly use this feedback to see how we can improve our processes. It's good to hear that the problem was finally solved and that the reship arrived.
When will I get my new tracking number for my order . Don't understand why you gave me a tracking number for a shipment that wasn't even my order
Hi, Thanks for your message. We will contact you by email to explain how the tracking systems works for your order.
I never received my products and your customer service department has not been helpful in tracking down the produts. It has been several months.
Hi There, So sorry that you had to wait so long for your order. This happens to about 1% of our parcels, and we usually find a solution with our customers. I will get in touch with you now so we can sort this out.
Shipping takes 3 times as long as UPS but costs the same
You didn't vacuum seal it and I had to talk to investigators about the contents of my package.
Hi Dominick, We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
The package was opened when received. I contacted Waking Herbs, but never heard back from them. I would like to order more, but don't feel as confident ordering from here as I once did.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your package arrived this way. We will contact you by email to discuss this.
Terrible product every time. Tried x4 .....
Hi, We are sorry to hear that the product did not meet expectations. We will contact you via email to discuss this further.
Up until the last order that I made I was very happy ,but my last order was not any good at all . I will be looking into other places for my herbal needs
Hi Shane, I am sorry to hear that your last order did not meet your expections. We will contact you by email.
Their products' quality is great, but the customer service is very poor. The person in charge of customer service is very unprofessional. ・Says s/he will get you back shortly after checking, and never does until prompted. ・Doesn't read the email fully. When you ask a few questions and you'd only get an answer for one. I was hoping that it was just one time thing, but unfortunately experienced this again and again over the course of the last couple of years.
Hi, Thanks for your message. We are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. We are always open to feedback and do our best to improve our service.
Herbs were good quality unfortunately due to the extremely long wait for delivery, well over a month, I cannot recommend this site for American buyers at this time. Unless of course you're ok with long, long waits
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your feedback. We do our best to get the products to the customer as quickly as possible, but we do not always achieve this because customs sometimes work very slowly. We are also doing our best to keep more products in stock in the US so that we can avoid this problem.
I bought 3 kinds of rape here when my normal supply was on hiatus, but none of them seemed to "work" for me to get to the place I'm accustomed to, even at double the dose. I'm disappointed. Returned to original supplier.
Hi Bryce, I am sorry to hear that the products did not meet your expectations. We will contact you via email.
Package arrived with one end totally open. Package was not sealed properly.
Hi James, I am sorry to hear that your package arrived like that. we will contact you by email to see if we can figure out what caused this.
Shipped twice but no delivery. I also had to pay shipping fee. Waste of money
Hi, I am sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. Can you contact us by email.
I still have not received my order now 10 days after despatch
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received the order. We are seeing that some shipments experience delays. Can you send an email to admin@wakingherbs.com so we can look at your order.
I placed an order in April but still haven't received it.
Hi David, Sorry to hear that your package has not arrived. We will contact you via email to offer a solution.
I have bougt Silene undulata extract. Usually this plant comes in root or powder form. I couldn´t find instructions anywhere including Waking Herbs webpage on how to use/dose the extract. So I wrote them and asked for instructions. They never replied, and therefore the extract is still on the shelf and a waste of money.
Hi Jan, Sorry you didn't get a response to your question. I will now look up your mail and will answer it immediately.
I made an order over two weeks ago and transferred the money for it (with proof I have emailed) the package has still not been posted to me, let alone delivered. I’m really hoping it’s not going to be too long till it gets to me but I wouldn’t be surprised if I never receive my order. They have a friendly customer support but that doesn’t change the fact that I might have wasted my money.
Hi Vinnie, I am very sorry to hear you had problems with your parcel. I will look into your order right now and contact you by mail immediately to solve your issue.
I have yet to receive my order even though I have tried to reach out about it.
I originally ordered 900 grams of Mimosa Hostilis root bark about a month ago now, maybe a little earlier. Unfortunately, I still haven't received my parcel yet. The customer service is good for the most part, but shipping could use a lot of work. I know things have been hard lately with Covid 19 and shipping orders, also with the Sueze canal being blocked I know that has affected trade a lot, but I placed my order before that happened. I just hope I get my package soon. Then my rating will most likely change quite a bit.
Hi Colin, Sorry you never recieved you package. We will be contacting you now to see what might have happened. Love and light!
Ordered some stuff almost two months ago and still have to receive anything. Supposedly they sent new stuff but I haven't gotten any of that as well. 😔
Hi John, Thanks. That is indeed right. We have been in touch. Postal delays are not common anymore, but they do still happen from time to time. I have sent you a new parcel that is on its way since last week. If you have any other inquiries, please let me know. All the best, the WakingHerbs team
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,047 reviews