Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Sadly, has been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive my order. Tracking shows it as still in transit, and I have done what I can on my end to further track it, however, I have been offered no definite options for resolution, refund or replacement. After my initial email inquiry to the company, and their initial response, communication from them has dropped. I appreciate the good they are doing, and know that this will eventually be resolved, but communication is currently lacking."
"It’s been quite awhile now and I have not received my order."
"I never recieved my purchase."
"Did not receive my order."
Hi, our last email to you was on May 16 where we asked you to contact us. We did not receive response to that email. I will contact you in private. Best, Philip
"Didnt help solve my login problem and ignored me."
"Poor quality. Cheap. Get what u pay for."
Dear K. You have bought one of our most popular products which receives great feedback by many. I will contact you in private to talk this over with you and come to a solution. All the best, Philip
"I still haven't gotten my order"
"Contacted at two weeks to ask about my package. Was told 2-4 weeks is to be expected for delivery to US. It's been 5 weeks now and still no package.I've contacted twice more and now recieve no response."
"Made contact at about two weeks to see what happening with my package. Was told 2-4 weeks is average delivery to US. It's been over a month and still no package. I've reached out twice more and now no response. I'm beginning to feel scammed"
"Due to a honeycomb being amongst the product ot was taken in by customs here in nz and destroyed . Honey is a big industry here and i see why . I would have cost nearly twice the price to have it treated,something i could not afford at the time. Ive heard great reviews from your company so im sure this is not a regular occurrence. Thanks"
sorry to read that the gift we added caused customs to destroy that gift. I will contact you through email to solve this. Best, Philip
"That bark look like the mid bark y’all playin me"
"Well I just got my 5 pk. Sampler plus 2 free samples. So far the only thing I notice is it all burns my nose and smells like a dirty ashtray. I’m hoping I got the real thing cause I paid a lot and nothing happens when I use it."
"I still have yet to receive my order"
"The products are not as strong as expected for the very expensive price I payed."
"Tiny, tiny, tiny amounts of dried herbs for a very high price. I know the herb that I bought very well, and the dried did not smell right to me."
Dear V., we received a negative review from you. We are a bit surprised. You ordered Guayusa paste 30x - 10 gr. This is what we sent as well as two free sample bags, one guayusa and one ocotea. Your complaint is about tiny amounts of dried herbs. Are you sure this review is for us and not for another vendor? Please let me know, All the best, Philip (sent private as well but no response, so now put it on public a day later)
"multiple emails about delayed shipment not answered"
"Product totally diferent and no answer to complain"
"not very impressed with the quality of the blue lotus extract would have have preferred just the petals it was not 100x more like 0.5x"
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,341 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access