Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Ordered some stuff almost two months ago and still have to receive anything. Supposedly they sent new stuff but I haven't gotten any of that as well. 😔
Hi John,
Thanks.
That is indeed right. We have been in touch.
Postal delays are not common anymore, but they do still happen from time to time. I have sent you a new parcel that is on its way since last week.

If you have any other inquiries, please let me know.

the WakingHerbs team
My order wasn’t complete and I have sent a few emails to find a solution, I sent them letting them know they didn’t mail me 2 Kambo sticks but only one.
I haven’t heard back from them despite sending out emails and it’s been well over 24 hours , I am looking for a solution to this. I don’t mind updating my review if they are going to work on helping me with a solution.
hi, sorry to read that we made a mistake. I saw that you emailed us Friday late, we responded Monday and we are sure we will solve this in a satisfactory way. Many blessings, Philip - Waking Herbs
Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry about this issue. I am getting in touch with you now to solve it.

the WakingHerbs team
I did not find that the product performed any function at all. It was inactive. I did not get any benefit at all that I could tell.
Hi Lori,
Thank you for your feedback. I have not heard this before about the product you ordered. We always strive to have the highest quality. I will get in touch with you to get into specifics and hopefully reach a solution.

the WakingHerbs team
it is Not a very strong product
I never received my order. very disappointed.
Hi there. I will contact you in private about this situation, let's see how we can solve this situation!

Waking Herbs team
I've bought several varieties of hape from your store but haven’t found any I like.
Hi Nora, sorry to read you did not like the rapehs you got from us. I will contact you in private to talk about your experience.

Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
not good quality at all! mimosa was powder not shreded as the picture shows and contained very poor dmt!
Failed to ship product after successful payment. Shipping took several weeks. Product that came was nearly expired and very weak.

After not getting confirmation of my order being completed, I waited a few days and then reached out to them. I was told that they didn't get my payment. I had to research and show them that they did take my payment. It took some back and forth before they found that they did actually take payment. As an apology they included 2 small bags of tea leaves.
Shipment took a very long time, and when the product came (sananga) it only had about 3 weeks before it expired even though the quantity I ordered was easily months worth. Furthermore the potency was very weak. I will not order from them again.
Dear Alex, thanks for your message and feedback. I have sent you an email to solve this with you. Best wishes, Philip
Sadly, has been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive my order. Tracking shows it as still in transit, and I have done what I can on my end to further track it, however, I have been offered no definite options for resolution, refund or replacement. After my initial email inquiry to the company, and their initial response, communication from them has dropped. I appreciate the good they are doing, and know that this will eventually be resolved, but communication is currently lacking.
It’s been quite awhile now and I have not received my order.
I never recieved my purchase.
Did not receive my order.
Hi, our last email to you was on May 16 where we asked you to contact us. We did not receive response to that email. I will contact you in private. Best, Philip
Didnt help solve my login problem and ignored me.
Poor quality. Cheap. Get what u pay for.
Dear K. You have bought one of our most popular products which receives great feedback by many. I will contact you in private to talk this over with you and come to a solution. All the best, Philip
I still haven't gotten my order
Contacted at two weeks to ask about my package. Was told 2-4 weeks is to be expected for delivery to US. It's been 5 weeks now and still no package.I've contacted twice more and now recieve no response.
Made contact at about two weeks to see what happening with my package. Was told 2-4 weeks is average delivery to US. It's been over a month and still no package. I've reached out twice more and now no response. I'm beginning to feel scammed
Due to a honeycomb being amongst the product ot was taken in by customs here in nz and destroyed . Honey is a big industry here and i see why . I would have cost nearly twice the price to have it treated,something i could not afford at the time. Ive heard great reviews from your company so im sure this is not a regular occurrence. Thanks
sorry to read that the gift we added caused customs to destroy that gift. I will contact you through email to solve this. Best, Philip
That bark look like the mid bark y’all playin me
Well I just got my 5 pk. Sampler plus 2 free samples. So far the only thing I notice is it all burns my nose and smells like a dirty ashtray. I’m hoping I got the real thing cause I paid a lot and nothing happens when I use it.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,399 reviews