Waking Herbs Reviews

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Good quality product
Great product and service, highly authentic
Snelle service fijne producten
Excellent company with great products. Never had an issue with them. 5 stars.
Very professional company. They shipped and I received my order within a few days of making payment. I would recommend this company to anyone here in the U.S.
From day one Waking Herbs has shown great communication, customer service, and reliability. I recommend the company and their many products. Happy customer here
Excellent service, timely delivery while providing quality product.
You can't ask for a better experience when shopping!
Very good experience
Fantastic company, delivers exactly what the advertise, the product is exceptional, shipping is fast and highly visible. I really enjoy doing business with these guys
Extremely helpful. Product as described.
Please correct my name spelling - Valarie
The product is good. I'd recommend it to others.
Fast and friendly. Not the cheapest guy in town but worth a little extra for the quality!
Prima bedrijf.
i never received my order. they just sent me a customer service survey and never bothered to mail the seeds i ordered... so i guess the rating should be zero stars instead of one.
Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.
It does not happen much anymore, but postal delays in this pandemic are still a real thing. We always strive to reach a solution when packages go missing. I am contacting you now to see if we can solve this.

All the best,
Waking Herbs.
Superb quality. Friendly staff. Fast delivery. Great knowledge and always a free sample with a lot of blessings ! Namaste 🙏
Buena calidad de productos y servicio .
Waking Herbs has been reliable, even during the pandemic and the best prices I've seen online. The links provided were both convenient and informative.
Excellent range of products and they always go above and beyond to ensure the customer is happy. Keep up the good work!
Waking Herbs has an extensive catalog of wonderful products as well as awesome customer service. I'm definitely a customer for life.
Great customer service and high quality materials. Will be purchasing more from Waking Herbs in the future.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,398 reviews