Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 19th August 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Never experienced a company selling herbs so rooted in consciousness. These people are amazing, rooted in such a deep respect for the plants they sell. Love that for every plant they harvest, they make sure their practices are sustainable and they plant new plants in space for what they take - you can feel that essence in every herb purchased from Waking Herbs. So much love - I'll forever be a patron.
I've made a few orders with Walking Herbs and it's always been a high quality product shipped in a timely manner. I will definitely be using them again:)
I am very happy with my orders from you and look forward for more 🙏
No complaints about the company's service. This review is completely neutral at this time, as the products have not been fully experienced.
Perfect product and lovely gifts
Rarely is buying anything so pleasant, rarely do companies seem to have such integrity.
Een werkelijk fantastische liefdevolle verbinding, en Super(snelle) service.. Mooie hoogwaardige productkwaliteit. Femke ;)
these people are genuine and reliable. i've just received a second order, fast delivery, excellent service, thanks guys.
Fast shipping, excellent quality, very satisfied
The whole transaction was great however shipping took alot longer than I expected ..
i didnt get an answer for a few days, after critizising the fact that in the end there is a big chunck of VAT being added, and its not really mentioning anywhere else in the shopping process (besides being hidden in the FAQ). well anyway after voicing that all of a sudden i didnt get any replies anymore until i manged to get hold of someone via phone...my order got sent out quite late, even though i paid instantly, and my bank account told me that it all went through a few days already before they finally sent my order..
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We will contact you by email to discuss the VAT questions that you have about your order.
Quick and free delivery even for small orders. Great quality and presentation
Quick and reliable, thank you.
loved the bursera woodchip
Everything went perfectly. Quick to ship and recieve. Product was exactly as I had ordered, and waking herbs may in fact be my new favorite vendor....thank you very much ...
There are lots of possible sources for either ingredients or medicine coming from all over the world. Many are fraudulent and/or overpriced. I've definitely been victim of, what I call, the "Peruvian hustle" In Waking Herbs I have found an ethical, affordable, and promptly delivered service that I feel is needed now as these medicines come to us in the States with their powerful and healing properties. I can say that my ingredients were delivered in only a few business days. They were freshly sealed and in great shape. I brewed our sacrament for an upcoming men's retreat and sat with it alone by the river. The medicine was powerful and divine, The service Waking Herbs is providing is needed and appreciated, I will continue to get the plants and ingredients I need from them for future ceremonies and retreats. I look forward to continuing this relationship moving forward. Great thanks to them for what they do.
Flawless and fast delivery and the goods are of decent quality. You've just got +1 loyal customer. Good job!
excellent customer care High quality products fast delivery
I thought I had written a review before but perhaps not .I was pleased with delivery time although the product was not very good I couldn't believe it after all of the good reviews. I got a response from the admin people Saying "Is it an option to send me some Happy Valley replacement and I said yes it is an option . send it .I still don't know what they were going to do . They left me hanging so to speak .
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry that the product did not meet your expectations. We will contact you via email.
Excellent quality medicine full of heart-opening energy and ancestral wisdom!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,135 reviews