Waking Herbs Reviews

Lance Supernaw
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Brian Mcalister
Alexandros Zachos
Great shop and their products speak for themselves!
Great site and efficient delivery.
I’ve ordered many plant medicines and herbs and every delivery was delivered as promised and has been great products. I would recommend Waking herbs to any one I meet or talk to. I will continue to buy from them. Thank you for your great plant medicines and for holding up to your side of the orders.
absolutely no issues. top service. definitely recommend using them for your needs.
You are incredible. I love being your customer and have turned my accountant and his wife on to your wonderful products. ☺️☺️☺️☺️exploring lucid dreaming and peaceful experiences is enhancing my world in the peaceful paradise 💕
The Best!
Excellent service and powerful products
Shipping is excellent as is quality
Best rue extracts I've ever purchased. Came as described and promptly with a kind note and free tea samples. You can see these guys are definitely passionate about what they do. Can't recommend enough.
Great customer service, package came with freebies, and lots of love. Highly recommended!
If I could purchase from Waking Herbs every day, I would. Always prompt shipping and products are well packed. In addition, plant medicine is so important to me and I can tell everything has been handled with reverence and love. Thank you for making these products available!
Been buying here for quite some time always pleased with quality and shipping times I’m thankful for a reliable and honest business! Great stuff!!!!! MHRB and Yellow Cappi.
After participating in a plant medicine ceremony in Costa Rica, I received information about waking herbs and have been completely satisfied with purchasing my herbs from them for the past 4 years. I always receive my products on time and there is always some extra goodies that I greatly appreciate in the package.
Waking herbs has always been upfront IF i talk to them. Will tell you what you need andaybe give you a discount for being a spirited person!
Great product. Fast shipping. Quality plants
Wunderbarer shop, herzlich und in jederlei hinsicht empfehlenswert. Die Kommunikation war für mich sehr zufriedenstellend.
Great company. Always received on time and with good vibes. Will continue to use waking herbs
Great service, fast shipping good quality.
Packages arrive quickly and the products come carefully wrapped. I love the wide variety of interesting plants available.
Delivery within 1 week, good quality!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,316 reviews