Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
Snelle en correcte levering, goede producten voor een goede prijs en leuke gratis extra's :-)
Easy ordering process and fast and carefully packaged goods.
Good quality, friendly customer service. They strive to be environmental friendly when it comes to palo santo wood.
Even when I made a mistake on the delivery details, which encurred some postal red tape, Waking herbs managed to sort the whole thing out from abroad. I've total faith.
Amazing support! Reputable vendor! :) I am glad that in this age people like this exists, who I believe not only care about your money, but rather spreading the good around the world! Thank you James and Dhara!
All good, thank you!
Great company! Very kind and helpful! I'm definitely going to be a returning customer. Thank you for your help.
Hi Benjamin, I will contact you by email so help you make a new order :)
Dhara,
The Waking Herbs team
Very good!
Great service and follow up, the blends are amazing , it’s my favorite shop hands down . God bless 🙏🏻
Wonderful customer service!!! Thank you for top quality product.
Very happy with the product. They even through in some free tea samples! Wonderful!
Great rape and very good service. I'm very happy with the Nukini and the sample is nice to try and getting to know more of these beautiful herbs! Love,
Excellent product, fast shipping, organic and high vibrational.
It is and has always been a very good service at Waking Herbs. I developed lot of trust in the sacred plants, which are offered, really good plant medicine. The contact has always been really kind and nice, best support, thank you a lot!!! Blessings
I am very pleased withe quality of products purchased from Waking Herbs.My order was processed quickly and professionally and had no trouble clearing customs on entry into New Zealand. Excellent service, thank you.
I rate maximum because they were well packaged and arrived safely. I'd express more, but I haven't had the oportunity to explore this particular herb yet. But I'm looking forward for it when I'll have a bit more time. I wish you the best! :)
I ordered kanna extract. The line of communication from the people at waking herbs was excellent. Better than any company with any product I’ve dealt with. Samples of other products were included with my order, which I really appreciate! My order was held by US Customs for a very long time, but I was aware that could happen and I cannot in any way blame waking herbs for that. I’m very excited that my purchase has arrived as I’ve heard great reviews of their products. I plan on trying it out tomorrow with a fresh head:)
I liked the extra tea sent with my order very much, thank you!
Great service, awesome price! Their MHRB dyed incredibly beautiful colors. The experience was truly one of a kind. My items were packaged very nicely and came with a complimentary gift.
transparent, friendly and good energy
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,928 reviews