Waking Herbs Reviews

Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Liam Cully
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Product as ordered and shipped in a timely fashion.
I'm pleased with the products ordered, but very pleased by the response of customer support. One powdered product arrived partially unsealed, spilling some of its contents in the shipping bag. Customer support kindly and quickly re-sent that product, and it arrived safe and secure. Very grateful!
Great selection and easy purchase and delivery. High quality products. Thank you!
I am very pleased with the product and service I recieved
Ive tryed buying bark from other places before and just wasted my money.so when i found this place i didnt expect much but when i got the bark.it was exatly what i was looking for it was wonderfull i just recenly tryed to order from them again this time from there shop in the us and got a thing saying (your cart is empty we can no longer ship your item to your country )something close to that at least.i sent a email if i needed to try to reorder got one back quickly saying yah ...i tryed again with the same thing happend..so no bark for me im very sad...but i still give them 5 stars for the first bark i got and the quick email backThank you walking herbs i hope we can do bissness again some day.
Waking Herbs provide impeccable service and wonderful, healing products. Thank you for all that you do!
Blood of dragon seems as good as when I bought it in the market at Otovalo.
Everything was excellent - great service, fast postage, good value and quality - even surprise gifts with my order! Thank you!
Love this company so much. Their values and integrity are attributes I hold dearly to mine own heart. It is important to know my energy is going into something ethical and waking herbs maintain this integrity through put the whole purchasing process. Thank you thank you thank you P.s. love the little gifts. Ironically I find myself getting more excited about the mystery gift than I do my actual order! Nice touché Peace and love Baba Shumpa
Great products and very efficient team ! Let’s meet on a higher level 😉
Waking herbs is emboding the essence of the craft. Upholding integrity, transparency, and well apperceited servers 10 out 10 would recommend.
Excellent customer service. Every order has gone perfectly. Thank you Waking Herbs.
That's crazy ...allways happy with your product . Keep good quality
One of the best sacred plants source. Extremely helpful, and genuine. They only stock the best of the best
Waking herbs is a TRUSTED source for all sacred plants and natural resources for healing. I am grateful to know that I am getting what I purchase in it’s true form. Thank you guys... Many Many BLESSINGS to you!!!
Best product you can get from Japan.
Fantastic selection of quality products and great customer service
Great service
Very good service and no complaints about any of it
Great products, great customer service
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 3,844 reviews