Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Trustworthy, quick and sells authentic herbs that were not tampered with."
"Product as described, very good quality research specimens. Thank you walking herbs ! (Mimosa hostilis root & seed)"
"Very professional and generous, will do business again."
"Très bon produit Fournisseur sérieux"
"The best on the internet!"
"Great service! I'm very impressed."
"Consistently good quality, fair price, reliable shipping and responsive service. I always shop Waking Herbs for my ethnobotanical needs. Highly recommend this company without a doubt."
"LOVE LOVE LOVE"
"I have had both grand customer service and a positive experience with the products carried by Waking Herbs. I have even recommended them to friends and colleagues not just for the afore mentioned reasons, but also for their practice of sustainability. The products I use help me to combat chronic fatigue and its other effects without the horrible crash of caffeine or the damage of coffee to my stomach and the ulcer that nearly killed me. I will continue to recommend Waking Herbs to anyone in need of their products and a painless shopping experience online, as well as the marvelous customer service I received from my very first query, and following order."
"Thanks, I find the quality very very good and your services excellent. Keep on with the good work."
"Great service and fast shipment i would highly recommend"
"The quality products and stellar customer service of Waking Herbs is wonderful...I use their beautiful Ocotea frequently with my clients and it is one of those items that are just not easy to find. Feeling blessed to have found Waking Herbs❤"
"The Energy (Sprit) of these herbs that came through Wakingherbs to me, are felt and its integrity is maintained, blessings are felt flowing as soon as the packages are open. The service is fast as is the delivery! Highly recommended!"
"Well use again."
"Very good service"
"Excellent service. Very nice people too. Will definetly be coming back :)"
"Quick delivery and excellent packaging. Exactly what I purchased, plus some samples for random tea to try! Great service and product."
"Waking Herbs has excellent customer service. My order was filled promptly. The eye drops are exactly as expected and the tea samples were a lovely surprise. As an energy worker the care and intent infused in the products is highly valued."
"On time and great quality. Will be ordering again!"
"Product came faster than expected, and had other herbs as well which was cool. Product was sealed tightly."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,341 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access