Waking Herbs Reviews

Nieuweweg 5a
Haarlem
2033 DK

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Always prompt and any issues I’ve ever had have been dealt with appropriately by the wakingherbs staff. I love this company..
I really love your products, at least those I've been able to obtain. I especially like the Anadenanthera seeds especially when they're viable. I've grown a few of these and given to friends who create Bonsai versions of them, and they truly are beautiful. I really hope I can get these again from your USA warehouse. I love your company and I embrace your philosophy. Peace and love.
Always happy to use Waking Herbs, I never have any doubt about the quality of their products and
Love the commitment and honnesty of the team!!🥰 Open,kind and loving i would say. With high quality products !!!
I've ordered several times different products and I'm always very content with the beautiful products and the service. So thank you waking herbs 🙏 please keep doing the good work.
Great company to work with
Very appreciate to your team for being so supportive, kind and helpful. Thank you for your great job and beautiful intention to help others 💜
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd February 2024
Everything okay.
Always a pleasure to get from these guys. Such a great team. ☮️🌸🥰🌿☯️
Dear customer, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you find it a pleasure to order from Waking Herbs and that our team has left a positive impression on you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're grateful for your kind words. If there's anything specific you appreciate about our service or if you have any suggestions for improvement, please feel free to let us know. We value your feedback as it helps us continually enhance the experience we provide to our customers. We look forward to serving you again in the future and appreciate your trust in Waking Herbs. Best regards, Waking Herbs Customer Support Team
a pleasure :)
いつもお世話になっています。 最高の品質で最高の目覚めをありがとうございます。
Excellent.
Quick delivery
Fast shipping. Great costumer service. Top qality products and much love
I bought sacred plants from different sellers and producers. But I liked Waking Herbs the most. I confirm the service, quality and trust them.Waking Herbs is a pleasure to deal with. I feel like they have human relationships first and business second. Waking Herbs, I am grateful for your service and wish you prosperity!
Excellent products and very fast delivery
Always a good service and fine experience. It is a real delight to receive the package with good blessings message on it :) The caapi pastes I ordered are fine quality. I would definatly recommend Waking Herbs
Quality products and fast delivery. Thank you so much!🙏
Perfect. Everything perfect.
Perfect personal service over the phone, great product as well. Will buy again here
Waking Herbs is rated 4.7 based on 4,682 reviews