Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Easy to order and item was shipped out fast! Can’t wait to get it!
We're so glad to hear this, Suzie! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
When I placed my order I guess wasn't clear about my what I wanted. A very nice lady from Window Film World customer service called me to confirm exactly what I was ordering. That was so considerate and conscientious of her and I thank her for going above and beyond.
We're so glad to hear this, Dottie! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
Window Film World, you have a very pretty product that filters light and provides privacy without the need of a curtain. I purchased a roll of vinyl window film for my bathroom. When it arrived I was applying it to a freezing cold window in the middle of winter. I followed all the directions with the clean window, plenty of water, press out the bubbles with a plastic card, etc. After a couple of hours, it would fall off the window. I tried using a hair dryer to warm the product and the window, and that would result in a little longer sticking time, but it still fell down overnight. I contacted customer service for advice and received no response. Finally, I followed all the instructions, plus I applied some petroleum jelly to the corners and edges where the vinyl was peeling away. After every shower I would press down on any area where the vinyl was detached. It is sticking beautifully, and I love the effect. Thank you for this beautiful and effective product.
We just received our film today. We have to replace the glass first, but, we are so excited to get it on our doors. The people here are first class when it comes to checking on your order, shipping status, etc. Will order from them again when the need arises. Would recommend them. Keep up the good work!!!
The installer was prompt for the appt. He prepped the house for the traffic areas and worked diligently to get the job done. We are very happy with the end results and the expert work that our installer provided to meet our satisfaction of the completed job. Our installer was polite, courteous and considerate of our expectation of the end results
Sorry you sent me the wrong one
Easy Peasy ... Windex and Squeegee. That's it! LOVE IT!!! Looks GREAT!!! Especially when it dries!
Window Film World 5 star review on 5th March 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 5th March 2021
LOVE my magnetic star fish for our sliding screen door...sooooo cute
Great pricing, fast service, good quality Excellent customer service
Loved the wall decoration
I have ordered from you in the past and have always been pleased with my purchases. Thank you for providing a superior product.
Window Film World can be reached by telephone, which is a bonus. The staff are really helpful, before and after purchase. Payment can be made over the phone - another bonus. Delivery was quick. And I am delighted with my purchase, which was easy to put up.
My order was correct and timely ,the product easy to work with. Thank you . Virginia Eubanks in Vacaville
Worked great for our bathroom window. So much cleaner & nicer looking than the curtain hanging in the window & added privacy. Just follow the instructions & don’t get in a hurry.
Window Film World 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Wonderful service with a wonderful company
I made a wrong color choice and they worked well with me to exchange it for the one I need.
Excellent product..
Cannot write a review since I have yet to receive this product.
Exactly what I wanted!
Window Film World 5 star review on 16th February 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 16th February 2021
I am so glad I found Window Film world! They have great variety of products and really great customer service!
Window Film World is rated 4.66 based on 234 reviews