Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Tiffani Brooks
Very well made
Posted 25 minutes ago
I love buying things from this company! Their products are awesome and the customer service is wonderful!
Posted 1 hour ago
was a perfect item description was spot on worked prefect for what I was doing with them
The product was expertly constructed, delivered in a timely and damsge-free condition, reasonably priced, well displayed on the web, quick answer to my question regarding the product
MUCH better quality than I expected - what I got were beautifully finished and perfectly crafted! I used 3" wheels and dowels to create ribbon storage and it worked out so much better than I expected thanks to the precision of the measurements and finish of the items I got from Woodpeckers Crafts. I am SO impressed!
I found your company excellent to deal with......ty
Great company & love the product!! They even offer rewards for future purchases!
I am well pleased with my product. Thanks for a great transaction and fast shipping.
Fast service Great price Lots to choose from
Very good.
Great quality and fast shipping. Thank you!
These double hearts are too cute! I do acrylic pours and cover in resin to give them a beautiful shine. I have already place my second order!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Woodpeckers Crafts offers great quality products at an affordable price. After looking on Etsy for Montessori/Waldorf-inspired wooden toys, I was discouraged by the price and thought that if I could find the pieces unfinished, I could paint them myself. After doing tons of price comparisons, I found that Woodpecker Crafts offered the products I was looking for and no one can compete with the price. The pieces are high quality and they even offer the coveted stacker rainbow.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Great products, best price, fast shipping... thank you, SuesArts
I use Woodpecker’ precisely cut pieces in my mixed media fine art constructions. Good quality, if a bit pricey.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Nice wheels, perfect for my kids project.
Woodpeckers Crafts provided a difficult to find item that was just what I needed. The dimensions were exact and the surface was perfectly finished and smooth. The delivery was prompt and the packaging was more than adequate to protect the item while in transit. I intend to purchase a similar item from Woodpeckers Crafts in the future.
parts were just as advertised and the quality was top notch. good price ,good product, and good people. i will buy again
Exactly what I was looking for to store my embroidery floss! Crossing my fingers that the natural wood color doesn't bleed onto the paler colors.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021