Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Audrey​
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Audrey​
I got my package when I opened it up all the wood was warp badly and I needed straight pieces basically unusable for me.
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
As I said previously, I haven’t received my order yet!!!
I ordered 3-inch candlesticks for my wedding. They were in fact 3 inches tall. They were the size of my pinky in diameter. The candlesticks held a pen and nothing larger. There is no way they would work for my wedding. Maybe a Barbie wedding, but not life-size. It took a while for anyone to contact me regarding the issue. Once a rep called, they immediately sent a return address label. Our barbie wedding candlesticks are en route to woodpeckers while I await my refund.
I was unhappy with several of the items. The Metal Candlestick Inserts would not fit in 3 of the candle holders. I could not fit the pillar stick candle in the 3" Candle Stick. Of the 4 2-1/2" Classic Candle Cups, one was too deep and I had to stuff paper towel it so the candle would stand even with the others and one would not readily allow the candle to stand straight. I had to go out and purchase additional candlestick holders to replace those that did not work out.
The wood ball work is flawless, the only problem with me is when you guys were bugging over $0.25 and won’t add a another wood ball to my order. I mean I get it you this is someone’s work(someone actually spent time making it) but I’m assuming you have a bunch of them lying down waiting for someone to order them. So just to be clear, I order one ball for my project and in a few hours I started panicking because I remember my order is only one ball and if I mess it up in the machine I will have to wait another 7 days and pay another high fee to deliver it faster so I emailed you guys before I went to sleep and in the morning I noticed an email from you, I opened it and I was expecting something like yeah no problem we added the ball to your order and now it’s shipped, what I received is something like no we can’t add the ball for security reason like the fbi gonna be upset that my package has two balls instead of one, or what you can do is cancel the whole order and re-order. No hate towards the people who made the work I love you guys but I’m kinda upset at the person who got back to my email and made me go back to Walmart and Amazon for those typese of orders and I got to say it was the right decision. My project was to make a puzzle so I made a one and thankfully I didn’t mess up the ball but I was anxious the whole time so not fun experience I would say, anyways I will attach my puzzle(THE WORK) and please make sure whoever emailed me back see the attachment.
Hi, I never received my order. I recently sent an email to woodpeckers saying the order was not received and I was told that once the order leaves your location it is out of your hands, so I had to file a claim with fedex for the lost item. I am waiting for their reply and resolution. Sabrina
Fast delivery, and a quality product.
Never shopping with you again, I had to return four dowel sticks that weighed nothing, they were wrong size, you kept $19.00 of my money, and charged reshelfing fee of 3.50 per dowel to put them back on the shelf. They were in a bag together!!!!! I don’t trust you to shop at your store, I got ripped off.
Nothing wrong with the product! But the shipping beyond belief: first they charge you $1 for delivery insurance, then they make out a shipping label in 4 days ("most shipping in 3 days"), then they hold the package for 5 days before turning it over to the carrier.
Never received and no one is helping me
Our sincere apologies! We would like to fix this. Can you please shoot us an email at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732? We look forward to making this up to you!
Very disappointed ! My order arrived promptly and the shipping box was completely intact; however, EVERY one of the dowels were broken (looked like someone had intentionally broken them before putting them in the box.) (see picture). There is absolutely no indication that the dowels were damaged by the postal carrier! Whoever put them in the box prior to shipping them, knew they were sending a damaged product!
We are so sorry that you had this experience with your order. Please contact us (chat, email, or phone) so that we can send you a replacement set of dowels-and hopefully figure out how this happened, so that it never happens again!
We do see a damage to the box-these dowels are very thin, and mis-handling of the box could definitely have caused that damage. Please do contact us so that we can send you new dowels (and we'll wrap them extra well this time!)
0 stars : cant even return product
I was over the moon to order my products but I did not receive some of them and some were incorrect. Countless emails later and still no response. I love what I have made w the correct parts but I’m so disappointed as I thought I found my go to wood supplier.
We want you to always have an awesome experience at Woodpeckers Crafts, and we’re so sorry to hear this. Can we please make it right? Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
I ordered on 9/11/2021 and as of 10/3 @ 5:18 pm I have not received my order (18 in round wood plaque) I needed it sooner then this so I had to order it from somewhere else and got it in 2 days and finished my project. Maybe whenever I do receive it, someday I might need it but not now.
i NEVER RECEIVE MY ORDER. STILL WAITING...
Took longer then what was said to arrive and then arrived all cracked
So far not impressed. The quarter inch ROUND head plugs, that I use for head lights on the the trucks we build, where flat head. My attempts to contact woodpeckers have not been successful.
We want you to always have an awesome experience at Woodpeckers Crafts, and we’re so sorry to hear this. Can we please make it right? Please reach out to us again at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
I havent recieved my second order yet
Not good. I bought 10,000 skewers that are too thin for my purpose and Woodpeckers won't allow me to exchange or return. Unsatisfactory folks.
Hi! I'm so sorry the product you ordered doesn't match your needs! You can always make a return here: https://returns.woodpeckerscrafts.com/
I ordered a 3 1/2 inch round wooden bead. What I received a couple months later was a 12 “ round wooden ball.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.81 based on 2,608 reviews