Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Crystal Reed
Chuck Fischer
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Tiffani Brooks
I order 7/8 dowels 2 samples as i would be ordering over 1500 per order for my patent product.. they were warped... I will not order from WOODPECKER...
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
These dowels are unsuitable if you want actual 1" dowels, they are 15/16ths and rattle around in a 1" hole like a rock in a tin can. The finish is sub-standard as well, four of the five dowels I ordered are un-unusable without a bunch of sanding and of course they are already undersize.
They shipped 44 round knobs ranging in size from 1 1/2" to 3" weighing 4.4 pounds in a large plastic envelope meant for a thin amount of paper, NOT 44 heavy wooden items. It arrived across the country! Riddled in rips, wholes, blackened. The wood got black dirt marks from coming in contact with dirt. In inner plastic bag that the wooden items were loosely sealed in also was riddled with holes, so wood actually got dirty! If they had been smaller pieces they would have fallen out. I had to wait 10 days for them to come back from vacation to call Woodpeckers Crafts, then they were all in a meeting. I talked to the copywriter who said they were going to make it right and that I would get a call back. IT'S BEEN SIX DAYS AND I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK! But I did get an automated request to leave a review. YOU CAN'T PACKAGE WOOD LIKE THAT THAT! THEY'RE CHEAP! And cutting corners on their overhead this way #_&+)+-&__! I paid $10 for shipping. The slowest way. They can't spring for a 30 cent cardboard box to protect the product their website says they care so much about?? The only thing they care about is their pocketbooks!!
Very disappointed in the product.
They did not work.
I have used this company many times and have not had issue . These boards are poor quality, they came chipped and warped . Customer service could have cared less , I will unfortunately no longer be a customer because customer service is extremely important. If you don’t have issues it’s fine , when you have an issue , you are treated like a problem . 3 boards were damaged, two were sent as a replacement. Not apologetic or Friendly. They were not eager to make it right and I felt like I was being treated as I was a liar . That’s just not ok . I do hate writing a bad review .
Website description was wrong, and what I needed that matched the description wasn't available. Response time was slow, this set back some custom orders by 2 weeks.
Took forever to get here..and what in the world is up with your shipping prices? Insane. I got what I ordered..eventually. I don’t know how you stay in business.
The items looked bigger and you can't send anything back. It took a minute to get to me but that's okay. Thanks for your service
Has not arrived
I have yet not received it.. expected receiving date was last Friday. The tracking website tells me in in transit but I think it’s been to many days by now.
Placed a order on jan 4, haven't recieved my order, not a pleased
HI, Roger! Can you please contact us (email, phone, chat), so that we can help you get your order, or send you a new one if the original is lost in shipping?
I placed my order on 1/2/2021. As of today, 1/19/21 my order is still pending pick-up by USPS. I contacted Woodpeckers and was told to be patient blaming the mail for the delay. I have no use for my order now since it is so late in arriving.
HI, Nancy! Please contact us again. If you still have not received your order, we will send you a replacement ASAP.
i have not received them yet.
HI, Thomas! Please contact us -by phone, chat or email, so we can track your order and help you get it soon!
I am greatly disappointed. After a month and my product never showed up. I have requested a refund as I will have to find what I need elsewhere. You are asking me to write a review, and I still haven't received the product. It has been over three weeks since I placed the order. I can only hope the product is worth the wait.
Hi-please contact us (phone, email, or chat) so we can help you get your order. If it's lost in shipping, we will send out a new package immediately-we want to get you crafting right away!
I still have not recieve the product I ordered since the beginning of january.
Hi Jorge! Won't you please call or chat so we can help you with this?
Paid for it.... shipped.... never got it!!!!!
Please contact us (email, chat, phone) .We would love to help you find out what happened to your package-and replace it if necessary!
Would love to comment but I haven’t received my order that was placed over 2 weeks ago. Need to request a refund.
Please contact us by phone, email, or chat so that we can get you your order -or a refund, whichever you prefer.
Ordered on Dec.12 an not received my order yet.
Please contact us (email, chat, phone) .We will be happy to help find out what happened to your shipment-and send a replacement if necessary!
Not happy I still have not received my order
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 971 reviews