Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews
Good quality and super fast shipping. My end projects turned out great
I order 7/8 dowels 2 samples as i would be ordering over 1500 per order for my patent product.. they were warped... I will not order from WOODPECKER...
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
The Shaker screw in pegs are a classic treasure. Joanna Gaines would live them too. And so reasonably priced. I screwed them into the inner side of a closet door. Also lived the candle sticks which I am going to try brush. Thanks!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th May 2021
We make furniture out of repurposed items and the knobs were perfect for our handmade furniture
Love the baltic birch! Consistent quality really decreases my material prep time. I'm also so grateful for the quick turn around time on orders and shipping.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 10th May 2021
I loved the wooden circles I ordered! They were the perfect size for the project I needed them for!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 10th May 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 10th May 2021
This is the only place I order my wood circles from!! They are perfect.
These dowels are unsuitable if you want actual 1" dowels, they are 15/16ths and rattle around in a 1" hole like a rock in a tin can. The finish is sub-standard as well, four of the five dowels I ordered are un-unusable without a bunch of sanding and of course they are already undersize.
Very happy 😊
Product was perfect
Excellent product. Just what I needed. Fast shipping. Just as described
They pieces I bought came quickly and were exactly what I needed for my craft. Thank you!
Excellent response--received order within a few days, and the product was as described.
They 4" candle sticks were great quality at a great price. I used them to make guest table centerpieces for my daughter's wedding in Oct. Recommend your company for their fast shipment, low prices and product quality!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 9th May 2021
I have been extremely happy with every purchase from Woodpecker Crafts!! Great service and quick delivery.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Items were as described and shipping was fast. Would buy again when needed.
The wood knobs I purchased are PERFECT and so AFFORDABLE for the use of a nose on my gnome wizards!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 9th May 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Order arrived without long delay
Super fast great variety.
Always happy with my order from woodpeckers!
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 940 reviews