Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

High quality products, very happy
I love the wood cutouts! So easy to work with and stain beautifully!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th January 2022
Woodpeckers Crafts have awesome products. I painted some hearts and butterflies using their cutouts. Was very pleased with them and even sold one right away.
It came very good and solved our purpose.
I found woodpeckers by accident. I used to order from another company but owners recently retired. I think we will be seeing a lot of eachother in years to come. Order came fast and is great quality..
Hi! We make the BocceStik (a measuring device for Bocce Ball.). We use several of the Woodpecker pieces. They are high quality and have great customer service!
I was very pleased with my order of three 13" x 1/2" wood circles. I ordered the circles to make lids for my antique crocks. The fit is perfect and the wood circles took stain very well. Shipping was very quick and everything arrived in a sturdy cardboard shipping box in perfect condition! Now my crocks are more functional with the wood lids!! Thank you for your great products!!
Always fast shipping and order is perfect.. I
I love using the peg people for my Nativity sets. I like it that I can order exactly how many I need.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 24th January 2022
I use Woodpecker products for lots of crafts that I make and sell at my local craft shows.. Their products, prices, shipping policy and customer service are great... So far the one product that I purchased is doing great at the shows, so I plan on expanding and purchasing the things I need here..
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd January 2022
Excellent quality for the price. Sturdy and well made! Will make excellent signs for my craft business.
We ordered 24" long Dowling to protect our birdfeeder from preditor birds. The products were reasonably priced and arrived right on time. We will be going back to Woodpecker for any future needs.
Awesome company to order my Wood products from
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 22nd January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 22nd January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 22nd January 2022
I was unhappy with several of the items. The Metal Candlestick Inserts would not fit in 3 of the candle holders. I could not fit the pillar stick candle in the 3" Candle Stick. Of the 4 2-1/2" Classic Candle Cups, one was too deep and I had to stuff paper towel it so the candle would stand even with the others and one would not readily allow the candle to stand straight. I had to go out and purchase additional candlestick holders to replace those that did not work out.
Great service and selection. One can tell these products are made with pride.
I have had wonderful service Products are excellent and reasonably priced. Delivery wonderful also.
good fast service, perfect size
Great service! It was exactly what I wanted
Good price. Good delivery. Used dowels from Woodpecker to make a fixture to hold 10 rolls of wrapping paper. See pic.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 16th January 2022
I ordered dowels, balls and a spindle for a craft project. Excellent products and service, quick response to my inquiries! Highly recommend!!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 16th January 2022