Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Barbara​
They were perfect to feed my painting itch. I enjoyed them so much I ordered more & went bigger! Ust order was Santa face, stockings, bulbs & skate. 2nd order was big ornament trees & stockings which I thought looked like boots in picture but were actually stockings.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th December 2022
Hi Renee all is good with your company I have nothing but excellent reviews for you.
We use these dowels for the handles and to holed the wheels on on our rocking horses and moose. We love getting them from you guys.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd December 2022
Fast and easy order of fluted wood dowels. Delivered on time. Thank you!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd December 2022
Excellent trays set, very well done, love it ❤️, fast delivery. Strongly recommended this shop.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd December 2022
Excellent guality wooden wheels for an excellent price with super service. Will definitely order again from Woodpeckers Crafts.
Prompt service, I got what I ordered.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 2nd December 2022
I was looking for a more unique Advent calendar and this one fit the bill. I was excited that I could make it all my own for me and my family. Some of the drawers were a little tight once I painted, repainted, and sealed them, but other than that, I have no complaints. Thank you Woodpeckers! We’re looking forward to making this part of our family’s Christmas traditions this year and in years to come!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2022
The cutting boards I purchased for customized charcuterie boards for a charcuterie class worked out beautifully. They lasered easily on both sides. The shipping was fast and the whole process was flawless.
We needed over 100 wooden rulers for projects with kids. Despite the size of the order, Woodpeckers delivered on time with high quality. Thanks!
I have ordered from this company before I normally buy this size would but I always buy the 1/4 inch thickness. This time I went with the 1/8 inch thickness and it was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. I buy these items for my small business and I made door hangers with them. Unfortunately I ended up having to take a loss on these hangers, not sell them to my customers because this thickness of wood ended up working for me when heat was applied when I applied stain or even a sealant. I would never ordered this thickness again and I do not recommend this thickness if you are doing door hangers.
Beautiful wood Finials and the price is even better. I can tell that you put your everything into your products. Very nice! I have already placed another order. ❤️
I love my dowel rods! I use on my handmade lanterns for my new business I just started! Thanks
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2022
Very good website, products, communications and delivery,
Every dowel was perfect.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th November 2022
Fast service. I can order the amount I need and not some pre-determined amount.
Item was perfect for my needs. Good communication on shipping status. Thank you.
Excellent products! Perfect for these crafts. Can't wait to explore and buy more fun things :)
I have bought different wood products and they never fail to disappoint . My last purchase was 50 48" wooden dowels for my ribbon storage. Not only where they cheaper than home depot the shipping waa lightening fast. I highly recommend this company.
Very nice workmanship and product. Received it quickly!
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,382 reviews