Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Ordered 12 sheets of 1/4" Baltic Birch plywood. 10 of the 12 were good but 2 are badly bowed. May be able to glue them together to make a single flat sheet but that's not what I need now.
I never recived my packet Feedex was delivery company
Second time I purchased this wood--1t batch was smooth and flat, this time wood was warped and had more glue plugs. Not sure if I will try a 3rd time
Unfortunately, the candlesticks I order, they are all crooked. I was almost finished with my project when I noticed they were crooked. I tried sanding them but that didn’t help either. The rest oof my order was good.
Price was great. 10 days to get, not so much. Don't be in a hurry.
I contacted an agent to see if i can return the piece as it had a natural wood knot in the center of the piece (obviously not their fault). They haven’t returned my email as of yet?
Ouch, we’re so sorry to hear this. Can you please reach out to us again at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732 so we can make this right? Thanks so much!
I thought picture showed box with lids and got serving trays. The serving trays well made and i like them so im going to use them for holidays
Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 5th September 2021
Shipping took a while but I like what I ordered. I just wish they would offer free shipping to customers and not free shipping if you spend over $75. I mean reward your buyers with free ship on any order.
Candle holder too small for a standard candle
Beads and circular dowels are perfect. The wrong square dowels have been sent twice now. Still waiting on those good 1.5” square dowels… gonna make a sweet wall abacus for my baby’s room once I get those squares in.
Product was too small. Cost of postage was more than the product.. Should have been shipped in a very small package, I was really disappointed!
item satisfactory quality but shipping five times cost gor an item weighing less than one ounce
WE never got this product. we paid for rush shipping and the carrier lost the product. We were promptly refunded
Not real happy with the picture representations online, but the service was good.
Really needed 5 1/2 inch pin ! Not sure why they can't make one ...
I ordered multiple packs as I was going to use them on wooden flags. The tips of the stars are not pointed but rather rounded and are extremely thick for how small they are. They remind me of marshmallows inside of a lucky charms box. Tighten up the points and thin the stars out to 1/8" instead of 3/16" and I will order more. Until then I won't be buying anymore of these.
I had to open all four finials to fit My one inch flag poles. The first four I received were a perfect fit. I put a one inch spade wood cutting bit in a vise and proceeded to hand twist the finials to open up the inside dimension to one inch. I then sanded the inside to complete the process. After doing this the finials fit perfectly.
THE HOLES ARE NOT ON THE BOTTOM OF SOME THEY ARE ON THE SIDE
I'm not exactly sure what I thought I was getting but, this wasn't it, I'll have to figure out what to do with them. Your website was worth a shot. Thanks
We tried to redeem our points and nothing worked. We emailed you and we never received an answer
We want you to always have an awesome experience at Woodpeckers Crafts, and we’re so sorry to hear this. Can we please make it right? Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.80 based on 2,277 reviews