Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews
It was not exactly what I thought I was ordering. The picture and description did not explain well enough I didn’t think. I thought the ladybugs were 1/2 not whole. The picture looked, to me, like they were flat on the bottom. Cannot use for what I needed. Service was great and delivery time was great. I would lose money and basically pay twice to return.
They were nicely crafted but were not the size I expected. I was expecting 1 inch diameter not 1 inch tall.
I loved how easy it was to find the exact dimensions I needed and order. But I was bummed that the piece arrived warped. I tried to correct it but couldn’t. Maybe a thicker cut would handle delivery to Arizona easier.
They’re okay but the hole is smaller than 1/4 inch, I will need to drill each one for my project:(
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
Product was shipped quickly and packaged nicely. There were a couple quality issues related to the project I noted in my review of 1"x36" dowels.
Was not the right wood. My fault. I needed 1/4 thickness and 12 inch round.
Thanks for asking Renee! I’m sure they are great, but I ordered 1/4 inch balls. They came in much larger. I need to return them. What is the protocol? Thank you
Hi! Can you please contact us through email, phone, or chat? We would love to end you the proper item, and make this right!
My last order had many blemishes in the wood but I manager to paint and cover. I would say my first order was better quality
Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 28th January 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 28th January 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 28th January 2021
Happy with my 18” rounds not so much on the 1/8 birch. The edges are pretty chipped up. Like the saw blade need changed a long time ago
Please contact us (phone, chat or email), so we can help you get the perfect plywood for you.
Something must have went wrong with this order I have not received anything
HI, James! Can you please contact us (email, phone, chat), so that we can help you get your order, or send you a new one if the original is lost in shipping?
Never got my last order
Hi, Robin! Please contact us (phone, email, or chat) so we can help you get your order. If it's lost in shipping, we will send out a new package immediately-we want to get you crafting right away!
Haven't received my order yet...
Please contact us-we can be reached by phone, email, chat, "contact us", and hotjar survey-we would love to help you find out what happened to your order...and to send out a new package if necessary!
Haven’t received it yet.
Please contact us (email, chat, phone) .We will be happy to help find out what happened to your shipment-and send a replacement if necessary!
Placed an order on December 11th. Wanted to make a small gift for the wife. Said 3-5 day shipping so I figured it would be here before Christmas. It’s now the 28th and the tracking says in transit. I know it’s probably a fault on the shippers part but I can’t give 5 stars because I still don’t have what I ordered.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 943 reviews