Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Barbara​
I have ordered from this company before I normally buy this size would but I always buy the 1/4 inch thickness. This time I went with the 1/8 inch thickness and it was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. I buy these items for my small business and I made door hangers with them. Unfortunately I ended up having to take a loss on these hangers, not sell them to my customers because this thickness of wood ended up working for me when heat was applied when I applied stain or even a sealant. I would never ordered this thickness again and I do not recommend this thickness if you are doing door hangers.
The other times I have ordered Baltic birch from you the wood was flat Unfortunately( for me) quite a few boards have been wrapped and I haven't been able to use them
The wood itself is fantastic. The fact it took 2 weeks to get to me makes me hesitant to order again.
Waga Baga Bobo
it was good experience except two of the wood pieces were not finely cut which makes it my task difficult
your products looked nice but were not precisely milled.
Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 21st August 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 21st August 2022
Wrong size sent pic and ordered their suggestion for size. It was too small. Tried to return, return was rejected. Glad it was. It too much money. Just can’t find the correct size.
This order was surprisingly great! I’ve ordered 100 wooden rounds recently & had many damaged (about 20%) I tried to reach out to the woodpeckers team but unfortunately had no response. I decided to order just 50 wood rounds this time in hopes that ordering a smaller batch would promise less damage & there was far fewer damages! I do expect some percent of error/damage knowing these are hard to produce. I was very relieved with my last order. My only critique is the packaging/ delivery protection. They will put 50/100 in a regular box with those pillow cushions. They end up popping from the weight of the wood. Every single time I’ve ordered, I end up with an impaired box with absolutely no insulation, just a box full of unprotected wood. I’d love it if they had a better way to ship large orders. (Label them as fragile, or put foam instead of low quality bubble wrap to stop movement) I would feel a lot better about my purchases from woodpeckers, but as of right now I feel as though it’s a complete gamble.
My husband Ron just sent in a comment about our last order. Normally we are very pleased with the plywood we ordered from you but the order we received this past time was horrible. It was not up to your usual standards and we can use maybe half of what we ordered for what we do with our laser engraving. The wood had multiple footballs on every single piece of wood with very few exceptions. Some mainly in the 1/8th inch had footballs on both sides. So we are definitely not happy with the order this time.
I have ordered many times, wood cuts great. I have had a few shipping issues, first time and this last time. Wasn’t happy about it.
Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 3rd July 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 3rd July 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 3rd July 2022
One bead had no hole at at. Charged $.98 for Routeins, no explanation what that was. Shipping seemed high for items that need no padding and weigh very little.
Hi Ellen, First of all, thanks for shopping Woodpeckers! About that charge, we offer shipping insurance powered by Route Package Protection. Our customers have a choice to turn it off during checkout. (shipping insurance is fantastic during this shipaggedon but we of course don’t want to push it on anyone). Let me know if you have any further questions!
Ordered 12 sheets of 1/4" Baltic Birch plywood. 10 of the 12 were good but 2 are badly bowed. May be able to glue them together to make a single flat sheet but that's not what I need now.
I never recived my packet Feedex was delivery company
Second time I purchased this wood--1t batch was smooth and flat, this time wood was warped and had more glue plugs. Not sure if I will try a 3rd time
Unfortunately, the candlesticks I order, they are all crooked. I was almost finished with my project when I noticed they were crooked. I tried sanding them but that didn’t help either. The rest oof my order was good.
Price was great. 10 days to get, not so much. Don't be in a hurry.
I contacted an agent to see if i can return the piece as it had a natural wood knot in the center of the piece (obviously not their fault). They haven’t returned my email as of yet?
Ouch, we’re so sorry to hear this. Can you please reach out to us again at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732 so we can make this right? Thanks so much!
I thought picture showed box with lids and got serving trays. The serving trays well made and i like them so im going to use them for holidays
Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 5th September 2021
Shipping took a while but I like what I ordered. I just wish they would offer free shipping to customers and not free shipping if you spend over $75. I mean reward your buyers with free ship on any order.
Candle holder too small for a standard candle
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,382 reviews