Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Easy
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Wood disks are exactly as described, were delivered in perfect shape and performed as planned. Woodpeckers products are a plesant surprise in variety and price. I plan to call on them again and again as inspiration warrants. Thank you!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 8th June 2024
Great Product. I live in a house that is 180 years old. One of my widows would not lock when closed. The dowels I bought, fit in the window channel perfectly. I hope you do not mind if I dispense with a picture. Worked great. Thanks. Don
They are so awesome made of good quality wood the candle sticks, just can’t beat them anywhere. Love love love them. One day going to buy a lot more. Great for all kind of things. Love the thickness also.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th May 2024
I didn't communicate with Woodpeckers before or after purchase.
Good material and fast service.
I order some round wood balls to be converted to magician props. The product I received worked well. The balls appear to be very true in shape. The quality of wood used is what I was hoping for! Great product. Balls of 3 sizes ordered. Flawless! Great stuff!
Very good product and made well
Great dowels, exactly what I needed to make my hobby horses! Packaged nicely, and arrived very fast. Would definitely buy again!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th May 2024
I have ordered for years and always a top notch company with fast delivery and great quality products
Great quality. Safe packaging. Really happy.
Product was excellent!
I am ecstatic about the wooden pieces I purchased from Woodpecker. Everything was nicely milled. Testors paints leveled well on the parts, giving each piece a perfect glossy finish.   I used Woodpecker's products to restore a huge nutcracker acquired from a thrift store. Although the nutcracker was awesome, it was missing some components, like half the ornaments on the crown, the finial on the helmet, and the scepter. I found everything I needed to make him whole. I bought little ball beads to recreate the crown ornaments and a finial for the top of his helmet. I had some fun with his scepter. To rebuild the scepter, I purchased a wooden Christmas tree, a 4" circle, and small wooden cubes for packages to play up the holiday theme.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 22nd May 2024
Please know that I was very pleased with my onsie. This was thicker than others I have bought.
Very happy with the wood I ordered from Woodpeckers crafts. I got it delivered quickly and was just what I was looking for. I will definitely be reordering in the future. Mike S. Rochester NY
Square dowels are great. #pcs were warped. Hard to make a frame when warped.
Great products and customer service!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th May 2024
Great quality for a reasonable price. So glad I found this website!
I wanted to make a memory game for my grandkids, but I couldn't find quite what I was looking for until I looked around and found Woodpeckers. The discs I get from them are not only the right size but they're more consistent in size and better quality than I found anywhere else. I enjoyed working with Woodpecker's products so much I started making more to sell. Thank you, Woodpeckers! The larger discs are for little ones - two of each color. Right now my granddaughter thinks they're delicious. The smaller ones are from variations for bigger kids - Musical Instruments, Bible images, Playtime, and Insects. I'm working on putting together other sets like foods, animals, basic shapes, and a few others.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th May 2024
I appreciate the quick delivery and handling of my shipment. I will definitely order again. My purchase of the square wooden dowels will be made into puzzle boards for my family. Sorry no pics yet. And thank you.
I placed my order on April 17th and have received NOTHING, it has been a month and I will leave for the Mainland a week from today for a few months. These wooden spheres were meant to finish curtain poles to be installed in the 'Miracle House' that survived the Lahaina fires. I know it always takes longer to mail to Hawaii but this is a bit unreasonable and if they do not come soon, this will be my first order ever to not get here.
Hi Dora We're so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! We're going to reach out to you privately to see if we can rectify this.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 5,147 reviews