Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

These worked perfect for us. My Girl Scouts made charcuterie boards
The quality of the wood balls and the birch plywood are always fantastic! Thanks Woodpeckers Crafts for making things easy!
I make toys for children and the wheels I get from Woodpeckers are the best.
Everything you need is here. Prices can’t be beat! Great for crafting.
Great products and quick service/delivery. Had a need to speak with customer service and they were wonderful! Don’t hesitate to use Woodpeckers!
I did my research and shopped around before I settled on the woodpecker website. They are very reasonable priced compared to anything available in my neck of the woods. I was very impressed with the quality of craftsmanship and at how quickly my order arrived. I will definitely recommend them to friends!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2022
Product described on website was exactly what was delivered. Thank you.
I haven’t yet started to paint my new wooden Christmas tree advent calendar, but I wanted to share how impressed I am with the quality of the workmanship! I’m really looking forward to this becoming a decoration that lasts for years and years.
Great service and shipping. Communication was also great!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Shipping was extremely fast. The website was easy to use. Nice selection.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Wooden bats were great! will order next size up next time! Made personalized bats for my Grand daughters softball team.
I ordered some wooden spheres, and they are terrific. Beautifully milled precision spheres are just what I was hoping for, and received. Consistency is fantastic. Thanks so much
I loved my fabulous experience with Woodpeckers Crafts. I ordered 70 little wooden bowls. They were all perfect, no cracks or blemishes, each bowl was smooth and sanded. The customer service and communication were superb, I will always go to Woodpeckers to order anything I need in the future. Thank you all so very much. 😁🦋
The perfect base for the wreaths I am crafting from sand dollars collected on the beach near our home!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2022
I got multiple sizes of wooden peg people and they were perfect! Great quality, great price, and I love that I can buy them individually. They made making my nativity scene so easy
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2022
Fabulous product, the perfect size and so smooth so do not need sanding and makes my job easier. Love this supplier and always receive my products so fast.
Great selection of quality products. Shipping was quick. Will definitely order again.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 24th November 2022
The wheels made the gift project work.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 24th November 2022
I had ordered 6" wooden coffin boxes. They came well packaged and delivered a day early. I will definitely be purchasing from the again.
Excellent and consistent quality! My newest go-to for supplies for my Etsy shop. I love their product variety, bulk buy discounts, and coupon-earning point system.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd November 2022