Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Audrey​
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Audrey​
The rounds I purchased were perfect for my project, no damage and very smooth, I will continue ordering through your company, thank you for your extra touch on these, my sanding is so limited and I'm right to my project.
All our woodpeckers supplies come just as described, but surpass our expectations. So great!
Great quality! I purchased some to decoupage maps on top for our nursery and it works great! Edges are clean and all the exact same size. Very happy with purchase and size options available!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Very nice product, easy to work with
Love my heart swans! They're simply perfect just the way they are. So perfect I don't want to mar their beauty by adding anything to them. Not paint or feathers or flowers. If I want to do that I'd have to buy more from Woodpeckers! 😂 I probably will be a repeat customer. Excellent customer service and timely shipping. Great pricing too!
Great selection of quality wood objects. So happy I found Woodcrafters for my Hex Signs!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
I really love the number of cutouts offered. I ordered several different ones and all were great! I love each of them. The wood is really good quality. Shipping was fast. Most definitely will order again.
Very nice products...wooden apples and pears are hard to find.
The shipping was fast and I was pleased to find mostly flat boards. Yes there were a couple of 14 inch rounds that were not flat. I am able to use the rest of them though.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 21st May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 21st May 2022
Always a good experience shopping with Woodpeckers. Quality goods and prompt shipping with tracking.
I wanted to make donuts fancier for my daughters graduation party and the candle sticks worked perfectly for our donut bar. I found exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. My order was processed and shipped quickly and I loved the email updates. My order arrived packaged really well and the different sized candle sticks are all beautiful. I will definitely be ordering from Woodpeckers again, they have good quality products. Having recently started working more with wood, I know I’ll be checking out Woodpeckers products a lot more. Thank you Woodpeckers for doing what you do - keep up the good work!
The spindles were great.. light sanding to 600 grit and finished like glass. will definitely reorder next time//
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Ordered 6 wood Flagpole Toppers for 1” dia flagpoles we were making from scratch and was only able to find them available at Woodpeckers Crafts. Price was very competitive and were delivered in a timely manner.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Woodpeckers is great to work with! I searched “everywhere” for just the right wooden ball for the top of my walking stick and finally found it at Woodpeckers and the price was entirely reasonable.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Got my cube in time. Great product quality and one of the best price I found on the market. Also very effective customer service and interesting initiative around community support.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Absolutely love my mini coffin!I haven’t got around to doing anything with it yet.But I have fabulous plans instored for it.Going to paint it black or stain it a dark walnut and maybe paint the inside red.Possibly do a gold cross or stencil a fancy D for Dracula.A Pee Wee Herman doll a absolutely hate is going inside it after I make him into a vampire with fangs and all that jazz.lol!😂
Hi Renee, I have not done anything with that bat yet. I am going to put a hook on the end and make it a tree ornament.
I’ve never had a bad item. Arrived quickly too.
Love this company. Their wood is wonderful and they ship extremely fast.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th May 2022
I manufacture model rocket kits and use Woodpeckers baltic birch plywood in my laser cutter for making fins and other parts. I find their wood products to be consistent and work well with my laser while remaining affordable.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.81 based on 2,607 reviews