Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Sharon Herbert
John Weber
Naomi Yamagishi
Sage Roberts
I have notttttt received the item
Posted 55 minutes ago
They are perfect!!!!!!
Eastly to order, fast shipping!
I just love Woodpeckers wood. It cuts great on my laser cutter and the rounds are perfect for all my crafting needs. In the photo is the 15in round I purchased and the all the other is the 1/8 in I purchased and cut on my laser. Great products at a great price!
I am so pleased to buy quality products in bulk. I was spending a small fortune buying at retailers stores. I am MORE than happy with your products line! A big thumbs up!!
Product was too small. Cost of postage was more than the product.. Should have been shipped in a very small package, I was really disappointed!
Pretty good of piece of 🎨art
Product as described. Fast shipping. They do need to add a tracking number. But over all good. Will be ordering again.
Great prices, fast shipping, and great selection for wood crafts
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th July 2021
great product and fast shipping, will buy again and let my friends know about this company
My wooden cut outs came out perfect.
I was so happy with my purchase from Woodpeckers Crafts. The Peg Dolls were made so well. Exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend them.
spindle furnished by your company are just the right size for my baby oroject....expecting first great grand child and I was challenged by daughter to build a bassinet...have not finished it yet...will furnish when completed...
Congratulations! We'd love to see pictures when it's complete!
These are so beautiful! Just what I've been looking for! Thanks!
No other sources had full 2 1_2" length dowels Arrivd in plenty of time to complete the project on time.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 26th July 2021
great wood products and quick delivery
I am satisfied with the quality of the product and the fast delivery! However, I can't order online because here is Hawaii. I would be happy if you could improve that.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 26th July 2021
I am very happy with my wooden knobs; they were exactly what I wanted. I would certainly recommend them.
Loved the little wooden bats! They were perfect for my 'baseball' breakable candy mold!
Good quality. Fast shipping!
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 1,338 reviews