Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews
These work perfectly in our Glowforge! Shipping was fast and arrived with no damage. We only cut the first sheet, but it has turned out very well.
Posted 35 minutes ago
This is my second purchase from Woodpeckers Crafts, and I'm pleased with the products and the fast delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Very nice quality
Posted 1 hour ago
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the order took over a week longer the expected to ship. However, when I reached out customer service was very helpful and kind. Overall, I would absolutely recommend and purchase from Woodpeckers again!
Quick fulfillment and quality products. The Honey Dipper was perfect for my farmhouse bead garland.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Was tired of the crappy twisted wood at the box stores. Making ice fishing tip downs as a hobby. Most I give away at benefits via raffles. Need to come back now and order dowels for the handles as I Can’t seem to get the ones I was ordering. Very happy with the product. Clean wood, no knots, straight
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2021
I got my product and they came very fast and was great service. I for sure would order from you again.
Great company to purchase from. Buying process was very easy, shipping was very fast.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Love them.
Just what I needed. A construction worker knocked my new lamp over. The lamp had 3 glass balls and one of them shattered. I order a round wooded ball the same size as the glass balls. My son drilled out the hole in the middle and then restacked all the parts onto the silver rod which held the lamp together. Painted the wooden ball gray---and PERFECT!!!!
Fantastic fun products and fast shipping. So glad I found you!
Love the set of 3 wood trays! They are perfect for my projects!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th April 2021
The wood rounds were great! I’m making personalized door signs for the teachers I work with.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 20th April 2021
Love crafting with these.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th April 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th April 2021
We love the quality! Product arrived in a timely manner . I will definitely order again in the future.
Very timely and spot on what I expected. Excellent work.
The wood stars I ordered are for a pallet flag. It is a large pallet so the previous stars ordered from another vendor came is smaller size. The stars I found on the Woodpecker Craft website will look much better on the pallet and be more visible at a distance and was a better price. I will definitely recommend them for any wood project.
Came superfast! the quality is the best. i am super happy with my order.
Thank you for the perfect pieces.
Great pull. It looks original on our 125 year old cabinet. Great buy.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 813 reviews