Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Laura​
Karen​
Karen​
Perfect for my project.
Great products and easy to navigate website. We will definitely order again!
I love the 18 inch round boards! They are perfect for my snowman & signs on round boards! I plan on ordering other sizes too! Easy to paint on & have beautiful wood grain in them. Attached some of my photos! Delivery is amazing! Fast!
Ordered 12 sheets of 1/4" Baltic Birch plywood. 10 of the 12 were good but 2 are badly bowed. May be able to glue them together to make a single flat sheet but that's not what I need now.
I absolutely LOVE all the wooden craft products I've purchased from Woodpeckers. As someone who has designed wood products and fine art for years, it's quite obvious the care taken in the crafting of their products and even their packaging. The only thing missing in the box is your imagination:)
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2021
The items I ordered were exactly what I needed and couldn't find anywhere else. They shipped quickly so I could get right to crafting.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st December 2021
We love the quality of the dowels and beads we use for our swings. We feel that we are offering a safe product by using Woodpecker Crafts products.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th November 2021
The hardwood balls make great cane handles. Also, on a cold winter day, a wood handle will be warmer to hold than one made of metal.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th November 2021
We purchased 250 one-inch wheels with 1/4 inch axle holes, for a new project in the Edgewood Retirement Community (North Andover, MA) Wood Shop making toys for needy kids in our neighboring city of Lawrence. Yours is the third brand of wheels we have tried and love it that yours reallly are 1/4 inch axle holes. getting the wheels a much easier job. This year we will donate 40 toys. Next year shooting for 100. Ed Martin, Wood Shop Chairman
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 29th November 2021
I am using these trays for my jewelry show. These are very convenient and I can lay out the jewelry to the maximum benefit. I am going to order some more.
I love Woodpeckers Crafts, their item are so cool and well made. I use the candle holders as pin cushion manequin and made with different coloured and nice patterened fabrics. The leaf and acorn cut outs are great too! Also they treat their customers well. Thanks Woodpeckers Craft.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2021
The 3 MM Birch pre-cut to 18 x 24 was perfect for my project. I have several in the works, but here are two to show off a bit.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2021
I’m very happy with my purchases through woodpeckers. They are high quality and work great for what I need them for.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Wow, these are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing this with us!
The pegs I got stained up nicely and were usable with very little extra effort. Good price and fast delivery.
Great quality products, will be a regular customer. Perfect for pyrography.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2021
These were exactly what I needed for my project and they turned out great!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Always fast and well priced.
Wonderful Products HIGH Quality! Great Pricing and fast shipping!
Hi, I never received my order. I recently sent an email to woodpeckers saying the order was not received and I was told that once the order leaves your location it is out of your hands, so I had to file a claim with fedex for the lost item. I am waiting for their reply and resolution. Sabrina
I am so pleased with how my table top turned out . It was great to find a quality company that could make the top to my specifications, reasonably priced and with a quick turn around to complete my holiday decor. Thank-you so much!
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.80 based on 2,062 reviews