Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Crystal Reed
Chuck Fischer
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Tiffani Brooks
I was in search of a small peg...and a conical one as well. My first time at Woodpeckers and the service was excellent and the products recommended fit the task. I'll be back for more of the unique selections!
Posted 16 minutes ago
Very well made
Posted 1 hour ago
I love buying things from this company! Their products are awesome and the customer service is wonderful!
was a perfect item description was spot on worked prefect for what I was doing with them
The product was expertly constructed, delivered in a timely and damsge-free condition, reasonably priced, well displayed on the web, quick answer to my question regarding the product
MUCH better quality than I expected - what I got were beautifully finished and perfectly crafted! I used 3" wheels and dowels to create ribbon storage and it worked out so much better than I expected thanks to the precision of the measurements and finish of the items I got from Woodpeckers Crafts. I am SO impressed!
I found your company excellent to deal with......ty
Great company & love the product!! They even offer rewards for future purchases!
I am well pleased with my product. Thanks for a great transaction and fast shipping.
Fast service Great price Lots to choose from
Very good.
Great quality and fast shipping. Thank you!
These double hearts are too cute! I do acrylic pours and cover in resin to give them a beautiful shine. I have already place my second order!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Woodpeckers Crafts offers great quality products at an affordable price. After looking on Etsy for Montessori/Waldorf-inspired wooden toys, I was discouraged by the price and thought that if I could find the pieces unfinished, I could paint them myself. After doing tons of price comparisons, I found that Woodpecker Crafts offered the products I was looking for and no one can compete with the price. The pieces are high quality and they even offer the coveted stacker rainbow.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Great products, best price, fast shipping... thank you, SuesArts
I use Woodpecker’ precisely cut pieces in my mixed media fine art constructions. Good quality, if a bit pricey.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Nice wheels, perfect for my kids project.
Woodpeckers Crafts provided a difficult to find item that was just what I needed. The dimensions were exact and the surface was perfectly finished and smooth. The delivery was prompt and the packaging was more than adequate to protect the item while in transit. I intend to purchase a similar item from Woodpeckers Crafts in the future.
parts were just as advertised and the quality was top notch. good price ,good product, and good people. i will buy again
Exactly what I was looking for to store my embroidery floss! Crossing my fingers that the natural wood color doesn't bleed onto the paler colors.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021