Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Barbara​
bought the 14" wooden paint handles, and the process was very smooth. Whoever I talked to on the phone was helpful, and the order entry was easy. The product came in on time, and the paperwork on the boxes was correct. Will use again.
Great--thank you
First time order and it was good . Will order again!
wood was ok. 1st batch 5 pieceswere not flat any replacements were sent fairly quickly. 5 new ones were flat. next time ill use oak, walnut, or maple. poplar is very difficult to stain properly, so i decided to paint framing white. all in all it was ok wood to use. not quite finished. need to buy led strip lightsand add in. See attached pics for display case framing that was made with 1" sq wood dowels.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 11th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 11th November 2022
Nice wooden legs! They served their purpose and my riser looks great! It took a very long time to get them though.
I am happy with almost all the products I have ordered so far with the exception of the metal rings that you put into the candlesticks. I sent a message to company asking if there are different sizes as it only fit the tallest candlesticks. It was sold out on first order but I got a notice when back in stock so I ordered plenty, unfortunately no response from company.
Worked out great.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th November 2022
The items I purchased are mostly great. I got 2-1" dowels, one of them was just about perfect, but the second one was a slight but warped. But I used it anyway. I'm generally happy.
The cutouts were thicker than I thought they would be. Good quality wood. I'm using them as ornaments so I wish they were drilled. I drilled myself and had to sand edges a bit. Haven't painted yet.
I received my order promptly and was very pleased.
I have recently started making wood door signs. I was disappointed by the quality & thinness of boards I bought, so I looked online & found Woodpeckers. I’m so glad I did! The quality & thickness is so much better.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th September 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th September 2022
Just purchased several [15+]spindles for a custom kitchen counter shelf build. The spindles were more or less the same size [diameters and lengths]. After a small amount tweaking, they worked fine. The only problem was, they were not all the same wood species, making the staining process very challenging.. Would buy again, but would try to work with customer service to get matching species of wood.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 27th September 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 27th September 2022
Wood itself was great. But packaging was very weak for heavy wood items.
Got some stars. No complaints wish they were drilled out the center but no big deal. Thanks
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 22nd September 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 22nd September 2022
Items on hand, fast delivery, item as described.
Everything went well with ordering and shipping. The panels themselves are great, although I wish they were a bit thicker. I ended up fusing two together per project and it was perfect!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 25th August 2022
Great product. Exactly came as described and was quick delivery. Thank you.
Been looking for a place to buy my wood wheels for a while cause I can't find them near me
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 21st August 2022
The order came quickly, but the edge of the wood on one side had some chattering from the saw blade. I was able to use it for my application but I mentioned the problem to customer service. They volunteered to replace or refund and the said if they paid for shipping I would be satisfied. I was very pleased with how responsive they were and probably would try again.
I used the wooden eggs for the body and head of my reindeer. I got this idea out of a Christmas craft magazine
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th August 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th August 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th August 2022
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,382 reviews