Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews
Very good size
The price was great and shipping very reasonable. However it took over a week to arrive and a number of the rods were warped. Fortunately I overbought so I had enough straight ones. Warped rods are common but I hope next time they’ll sort them out better.
Order arrived without long delay
Excellent craftsmanship.
Looked at one & looks fine. Haven’t had x to fully check order yet! Will do so soon as They are due to go out for drill holes. Using for my custom wind chimes!
Thinner Than I Thought But The Pyrography Piece Came Out Perfect !! Will Definitely Be Buying More Wood From Here!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th April 2021
Quick shipping.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 22nd April 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 22nd April 2021
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the order took over a week longer the expected to ship. However, when I reached out customer service was very helpful and kind. Overall, I would absolutely recommend and purchase from Woodpeckers again!
The wood rounds were great! I’m making personalized door signs for the teachers I work with.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 20th April 2021
I purchased 50 pieces of 12x20 1/4 plywood. There is no perfect wood but the pieces i bought were almost all awesome. About 15 pieces were alittle warped or rough edges but for the most part very satisfied and will be buying again. I do laser engraving some pics of what i made with the wood
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 14th April 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 14th April 2021
Really like the size. I am using these in my laser cutter. A few of the boards are very warped but most are good. Been doing some detail modeling of a cve carrier from ww2. Thanks for the great products. Eric
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 14th April 2021
Solid wood that was smoothed very well. I ordered some from another location when I needed a different size and the wood was much less impressive and heavy. Woodpecker definitely won that comparison! I gave a 4 star, as one was put together a bit crooked, but definitely still something we would use.
They were awesome, just wished they would of came with screws...
Delivery was quick. The dolls are well made
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 13th April 2021
The round wooden balls worked great on the Cannonball bed I was restoring. Thanks
I bought these finials to craft some high end baseboards for a client. I am making 6"x1" posts from cedar, then mounting the finials on top. I'm pleased with what I've purchased, and the price was excellent.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th April 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th April 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th April 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th April 2021
The products ordered were of great quality. The delivery was fast. A couple of blocks had little dings in them. It would have helped if the blocks had been packed tighter , so theye could not rattle around in the box.
The products are amazing. Great prices compared to other stores. Shipping takes a little longer than I’d like but with custom work I suppose it’s to be expected, just leave yourself at least a week from order date to delivery.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 31st March 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 31st March 2021
I loved all of the items I received but was disappointed with the packaging. The package was torn and everything inside was loose and out of the bags. I think a padded package would be much safer handling. Only a few items were scratched up. For such great products my only recommendation would be better shipping practices
They are a good cut of birch but not thick enough for what I needed so I laminated the pieces together and it was perfect .
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.80 based on 951 reviews