Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Very happy with the 0Biscuts, they make for a strong and easy assembly.
I have liked dealing with Woodpeckers on the phone when I do large orders. The staff knows stock and prices. We are making small-wheeled toys for needy children in the city next store. The 1/4 inch dowels we get for axles are consistent with the 1/4 inch holes in the wheels which are drilled and true to size. Unfortunately, the 1 1/2" wheels had a huge jump in prices (like 5X) over what I paid 3 months ago so I will need to shop around for those.
Exactly what we needed to use as flag finials for our Rotary flags
I am extremely pleased with the wooden bunnies I ordered for my hobby club members to paint/ decorate next February in Florida. We plan our activities a season ahead and won’t work on the bunnies until next year. I will be sure to send a picture of completed project!!
13” diameter , round 1/8” thick wood used as the base for rocks under fake cactus in pot by entry way. No watering which keeps scorpions away. No water damage to Saltillo tiles over time. Worked perfectly for my application.
I order several different sizes of birch. I have to laser machines where I cut and create home decor.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd April 2022
Made a wooden truck for my grandson!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 31st March 2022
Dowels are good, however, there are quite a few that are not straight and some are a tad longer than others.
These wood wheels worked out very nice for my log and dirt trucks. I will reorder very soon.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd March 2022
Your response to the order was quick and well packaged. I very much like the charcuterie boards. I am doing mosaics on them but have not completed one yet. Will send photo when I do. Bless your business. May you do well
I received 1/8" 12x12 birchwood sheets and used them to create a miniature closet. The wood cuts well with a laser and overall is nice. I did notice the 12x12 sheets tend to warp a little and its hard to get them straight again.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 24th February 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 24th February 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 24th February 2022
Simple, inexpensive wooden tray
My daughter told me about this site and since then I have purchased a number of your 5/8" square dowels for a good price which helps being on a fixed income. Thanks so much.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 17th February 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 17th February 2022
I’m making maps with a combination of plywood and acrylic. Your 1/8” plywood is working well with my Glowforge laser. I’m not finding any fillers that hinder the cuts. I really appreciate this. The wood quality is good for engraving. The only complaint, and this may be a universal issue, is that the sheets have some warping I need to work around to assure it lays flat in my unit. Tom
I like your product
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 3rd February 2022
Some pieced did not cut completely through which resulted in me either having to toss it out, or spend hours cutting it out myself
Most of the articles that I need for my Craft classes are usually available. And the shipping time is fairly quick and on time. I have had reliable service with wood pecker‘s crafts and use them often.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 31st January 2022
Great service and products. Aways prompt to help and swift shipping.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th January 2022
The spindles were almost perfect... there was a 1/8" difference in the length in two of the spindles, which I was able to remedy.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th January 2022
Was just what you said. Sanded actually better then i expected it to be Thank you. Will order more from Woodpecker.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,628 reviews