Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Have wanted at the time
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 20th November 2021
Love the unfinished candle pieces. I was able to make a few different projects. Candle holders for gifts and tiered tray. It would be nice if you also offered the thicker round/square plaques. I didn’t end up using the round circle pieces due to the thinness of the wood but will save them for another project. Love the unfinished candle pieces and were able to use on my tiered tray.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 14th November 2021
Good wood, ends was little rough tho
Shipping was fast and for the most part the wood was to… I did have 4-5 warped pieces, but was able to lay them on the bottom of the stack and they flattened out.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 4th November 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 4th November 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 4th November 2021
Order arrived on time. Product was very good workmanship and high quality. I apparently ordered the wrong item as they were smaller than I was looking for. I’ll use them on other projects. No problem. Pleased with selections and speed of services. Keep up the great work!!! Thanks.
Everything went well. Received the order very timely.
We use 1“ x 48“ birch dowels for broom handles. They work out very nice. The 7/8” x 36“ dowels we’re not quite as nice, but they still work. The free shipping is great!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 31st October 2021
Great customer service
The birch balls were decent in quality. They were perfectly spherical but still had a nub left from the lathe. I had to sand the ball quite a bit which turned the sphere into an oval, but it worked out decently well for my purposes. Check out the wall hook design in the attached image.
I ordered several sheets of 1/8” plywood from Woodpeckers, and over all I’m very satisfied. There were snafus with shipping, so it took more than two weeks to receive my items (shipping from NJ to the Hudson Valley of NY), some sheets are slightly warped (I can overcome focusing problems with my laser cutter using magnets to hold the sheets down to the bed of the machine), and some *slight* tearing out when engraving tiny details—but far better than with some other plywoods I’ve used. I will be ordering again.
Took long time shipping and rod was actually made to long so had to modify
I love your products! I would have given 5 stars, but it took forever to get here. I ordered it Sept 9th and did not arrive until around the 25th. I use them as templates.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 8th October 2021
Very good, wasn't quit sure how I was going to use them but they worked out well! This was for the 7 and 5 inch.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 4th October 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 4th October 2021
The material is good, and the only reason was that the rating is less than five is that shipping took longer than expected.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th September 2021
Letter cutouts are perfect for my signs.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th September 2021
I purchased the round wooden balls and many of them I am not able to use because of coloring or discoloration.
I ordered both birch cup and Amish style coat hanger pegs. Both arrived quickly. And we’re exactly what I was looking for as pegs for a coffee table cribbage board. I would awarded 5 stars if Woodpeckers had answered my email question after I received an email question inquiring if I had questions about other wood products.
Our sincere apologies! We would like to fix this. Can you please shoot us an email again at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732? We look forward to making this up to you!
The right size I was looking for and shape
Quality is great I did expect the rolling pins to be a tad larger maybe in thickness. But overall well made product and I will buy from the in the future.
So far so good. Fast shipping and everything looks in one piece. 4 stars because it does not have any info with the knobs about what size and type of screws are needed for the knobs.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,628 reviews