Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

I have recently started making wood door signs. I was disappointed by the quality & thinness of boards I bought, so I looked online & found Woodpeckers. I’m so glad I did! The quality & thickness is so much better.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th September 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th September 2022
Just purchased several [15+]spindles for a custom kitchen counter shelf build. The spindles were more or less the same size [diameters and lengths]. After a small amount tweaking, they worked fine. The only problem was, they were not all the same wood species, making the staining process very challenging.. Would buy again, but would try to work with customer service to get matching species of wood.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 27th September 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 27th September 2022
Wood itself was great. But packaging was very weak for heavy wood items.
Got some stars. No complaints wish they were drilled out the center but no big deal. Thanks
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 22nd September 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 22nd September 2022
Items on hand, fast delivery, item as described.
Everything went well with ordering and shipping. The panels themselves are great, although I wish they were a bit thicker. I ended up fusing two together per project and it was perfect!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 25th August 2022
Great product. Exactly came as described and was quick delivery. Thank you.
Been looking for a place to buy my wood wheels for a while cause I can't find them near me
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 21st August 2022
The order came quickly, but the edge of the wood on one side had some chattering from the saw blade. I was able to use it for my application but I mentioned the problem to customer service. They volunteered to replace or refund and the said if they paid for shipping I would be satisfied. I was very pleased with how responsive they were and probably would try again.
I used the wooden eggs for the body and head of my reindeer. I got this idea out of a Christmas craft magazine
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th August 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th August 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 5th August 2022
We used the dowels as walking sticks for a girl scout summer camp. Product arrived fine - but the packaging box was a little worse for wear.
I enjoy this site, the wood I need can always be found on their site. The only downside was on a pass order I paid the $1.00 for assured delivery, only to have to notify the company I never received it (they shipped me another order with no problem). This pass order took a little longer to receive than I expected, but at least it came.
Wooden acorns as expected.
I would give 5 stars but the spindles I received were not the correct size. They sent a new batch and they still were too big 😏 I was able to make due by altering the size hole the spindle goes into, but that's an extra step I had to take. Price was great though! Great customer service!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 29th June 2022
Good value for price. I painted this item for sale in the Etsy Shop. Take a look at DetailedDelights@Etsy.com.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 29th June 2022
We have found inconsistencies in the quality of the birch plywood sheets. Some sheets have patches and/or pin knots on both sides, disqualifying them as B/BB. Also, we have received discolored sheets, appearing as if they were at the bottom of a pile in contact with a skid for a very long time. And warping has been an issue. At the same time, we have received boxes of the same grade of plywood that were perfect. This might not be an issue for those building cabinets, but for crafters, finish and consistency are a requirement. Shipping time has been excellent.
Great customer service! Such incredibly nice people from start to finish. Some of the Baltic birch sheets have had a little warping but otherwise great quality
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 3rd June 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 3rd June 2022
The wood disk was just what I needed. I mounted my Boston Red Sox logo on it and hung it on my reproduction of Boston's Fenway Park Green Monster. Only gave it a four as I have to see how it weathers the outdoor weather here on the Massachusetts coast.
Author didn't leave any comments.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 2nd June 2022
The shipping was fast and I was pleased to find mostly flat boards. Yes there were a couple of 14 inch rounds that were not flat. I am able to use the rest of them though.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 21st May 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 21st May 2022
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,628 reviews