Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Barbara​
Everything went well with ordering and shipping. The panels themselves are great, although I wish they were a bit thicker. I ended up fusing two together per project and it was perfect!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 25th August 2022
My granddaughter and I love to paint - these wooden hearts are perfect - good quality and fast service. She was very proud to make the painting in the attached photo - proud of her work and proud of her family members that served our great country
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Better than I expected. I received the spindles right away and they are nice!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th October 2022
Very good product. Ordered 50 of the 6” wooden stars. Only 48 stars arrived in the first package. I reached out to them and they sent 2 more the next business day free of charge. Will purchase from them again in the future.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Very high-quality asked for a custom cut they were very accommodating and shipping prices were very reasonable
The products from Woodpeckers Craft are very well made,n a great price
Excellent customer service and extremely fast delivery. I will definitely be ordering again!!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th July 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th July 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th July 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th July 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Loved the reduction and came very fast
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th May 2022
The little baseball bat that I bought from Woodpeckers Crafts was perfect for the baseball gnome that I made!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th April 2022
Order arrived quickly and was accurate. The wood was sanded and ready to paint or stain. A wonderful time savings. I am very pleased with this company and will be ordering my wood for crafting from them in the future.
Cheapest prices around! Great quality wood. Love everything I’ve bought so far!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th February 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th February 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th February 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th February 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th February 2022
I ordered the flamingo, seahorse, pineapple and a tray set. Everything was cut nicely and had a smooth finish. I did pour art on the seahorse and pineapple and they turned out nicely.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 30th January 2022
Great service and selection. One can tell these products are made with pride.
Good checkers, they needed some sanding but nothing major.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 16th December 2021
Good quality wood turning. Will continue to buy often.
I'm so happy I found Woodpeckers! Everything I've ordered is top quality.
This is my favorite place to order wood rounds. Shipping is fast, customer service is great and the products are excellent for my crafts!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Love the rolling pin
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th June 2021
The wood knobs I purchased are PERFECT and so AFFORDABLE for the use of a nose on my gnome wizards!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 9th May 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Love Woodpeckers Crafts! Orders are shipped quick and wood cutouts are of high quality. I've been getting my wood rounds, alllllll sizes (!) here for about a year and am never disappointed! I recommend them to my art group frequently.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th March 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,382 reviews