Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Tiffani Brooks
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Mary Hammiel
My granddaughter and I love to paint - these wooden hearts are perfect - good quality and fast service. She was very proud to make the painting in the attached photo - proud of her work and proud of her family members that served our great country
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Love Woodpeckers Crafts! Orders are shipped quick and wood cutouts are of high quality. I've been getting my wood rounds, alllllll sizes (!) here for about a year and am never disappointed! I recommend them to my art group frequently.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th March 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Happy with my purchase and they came fast! Using them for making a neutral wreath, so cute!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Bought these to make lollipop props. Worked perfectly. I used the 24” dowels.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Really good quality with consistent production. I was able to combine all of the pieces into a nice stand for my helmets for a much better price per stand than buying pre-fabricated ones from elsewhere.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
The wood cutouts were perfect for what I needed. My Granddaughter wanted her bedroom decorated with planets, so I painted the 20” cutouts that will be mounted on her wall.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Loved them and the craft I made turned out beautiful
Excellent response and the quality of the dowel pins was very good also.
Thanks for prompt and well packaged product. Ordering was easy.
Perfect. Using as noses for my gnomes and they are perfect.
Woodpeckers was awesome! Spindles worked great and delivery was fast! Couldn’t be happier...
I order hundreds of wood dowels from Woodpeckers every year (use for my business) - best prices - high quality dowels. Believe me, I have sampled dowels from other sellers (price and quality) and have found none as reliable as these. Woodpeckers also has regular discounts that you earn as you purchase - I have saved money every time I ordered! I highly recommend!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st February 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Love your product. They are perfect for my gnomes. So inexpensive & always quick delivery & no nonsense packaging & delivery. Thx for your products!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Perfect size for my ornaments!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 13th January 2021