Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Great folks to deal with.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 25th January 2023
The service and follow up have been great.
Very excited about the product I purchased!!! Can wait to paint them.
I bought 3 sizes for the ends of our drapery rods. The middle ball was good for the sheers and the larger 2" was great for the drapes. However the small balls I have to return them since they were too small for what we were looking for. These wooden balls are great! They were exactly what we were looking for. Your delivery time was just right. Thank you for your products.
Great price and exactly what I wanted.
Great service, speedy delivery, and quality products.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 24th January 2023
I love these people. They're sense of humor and quality of products puts them far above their competition. I needed wheels to finish off cars I was building for my grandchild and theirs are perfect.
Nicely made round wooden balls with flat bottoms. I will buy from this vendor again
Great product..shipping was quick. Definitely would buy again...
I purchased some items to make toys for my grandson. Everything I received was top notch. Thanks for making my builds much easier.
Pieces worked well. Well made wood products
The wood circles I purchased were beautifully grained and sanded. They took stain very well and made a great foundation for my paper mache Santas.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st January 2023 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st January 2023
Haven't used the discs yet. I'm sure they will be fine.
Easy to search website and very reasonable prices.
Timely, as advertised and fine quality
My dowel arrived broken in two .....Very disappointing . The package looked as if it had been opened at one end and the dowel was rattling around inside with no packing I tried to contact you and ups but no response. forget about it:)
Woodpeckers Crafts 1 star review on 18th January 2023
Fantastic quality , mailed pretty fast and exactly as described, good company and good quality I would order from them again.
Great service. There was a delay in the shipment in transit and woodpeckers kept me updated throughout the entire process.
Quality products. I buy again and again.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th January 2023 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th January 2023
The items I received were perfect for my wood crafting project. I received my order promptly. Thank you.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,614 reviews