Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Crystal Reed
Chuck Fischer
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Tiffani Brooks
While the price for my 1 1/4", 1/2"-drilled wood ball bead was the best, the majority of the beads were not properly drilled out, which means I had to manually carve out the residual wood to make it fit into my 7/16" rod. While I do have a precision 1/2" drill with a sharp point, it is only good to drill an entire new hole, not to enlarge one that is slightly to small. So I had to manually drive each bead onto my fixated drill, turned with (with gloves on, as the drill is very sharp), until no more grindings were produced, eating a lot of my valuable time. It appears that you either have used a drill that was not sharp anymore, and/or pushed it through very fast. Either way, not properly executed - ate up all the financial savings, and then some, at the expense of my limited life-time.
I have ordered a few times through woodpeckers. Wood very warped on each order recieved. My most recent order most of it warped again!
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
So after a week and half of no response from the company, which seems to be the trend these days, companies just never reply and hope you go away, I am posting this review. I ordered a hundred some 3-1/2" Birch shaker pegs. Instead of one uniform style, they came in three different styles, presumably made by 3 different companies. Anyone can see that they are not a match for each other and therefore can not be used all together if you want your project to look uniform. The two larger types are fairly good quality. The smallest type variant is poor quality. The turning is off on it and the peg is undersized for a 1/2" hole. I took some pictures.
Hi! We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please call us at 1-833-966-3732, so we can help you with your order.
I didn’t realize just how thin and flimsy these would be, I will not be ordering more. Way too expensive for what they are. I need to stick 2 of them together. Disappointed
I purchased what I thought was 3 pegs it ended up being 1. I needed 3 total and asked if they would be willing to give me discounted shipping since I had just placed the other order and they said no. So I placed my order at home depot.
Very splintery. I thought they would have been sanded smooth. I had planned to paint them but now I need to add a big sanding step. The inside of the rings are rough and would damage a napkin. I called customer service when I saw this and expressed my displeasure. The person who answered didn’t seem to care less. I imagine the other wood products have the same problem.
I have not received my order yet, It is showing as still in transit.
HI, Darla! Can you please contact us (email, phone, chat), so that we can help you get your order, or send you a new one if the original is lost in shipping?
product ok shipping is terrible. lost first order, took a long time for second. you need to use ups or fedex instead of usps !!!!!
Used vinyl on these for stenciling. When I pulled up the vinyl the wood pulled up with it in splinters. It also shedded a lot of wood splinters when painting.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 960 reviews