Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

I ordered 15 of the 3/4x48" wooden dowel rods. The shipping was quick. 11 out of the 15 were bowed out of shape or had tool mark gouges up the side. These rods were not useable for the project that I was working on. I contacted customer service, and they wanted photos of the defective rods, I sent the photos, they would replace them but I had to return the defective ones at my expense. By the time the rods were sent back and the replacement delivered I would not have time to finish my project to meet the deadline to deliver the finished product. I had to go to my local supply store to purchase the replacements. The rods were at a higher cost but were of better quality. The customer service is very good but the product I received was of unacceptable quality, that's why the 2 star rating
I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of materials from Woodpeckers and when $200 worth of my items went missing due to insufficient packaging, I was told by support chat that it was between me and Fed Ex to sort out and to contact them in the future. With the prices of BB sheets rising from 1.30 cents to 2.30 its no longer worth it for me -Quality varies a lot from order to order. Would only recommend small orders.
Both wheel diameter and hole diameter are off by 1/32 of an inch.
The purchase was fine and the product was fine but the shipping was horrible. Please stop using the Pony Express (USPS) for shipping. I ordered on the 6th, received the order on the 28th. I had to buy the product elsewhere to complete my project in time.
Some of the wood is little bended 2 out of 5 so I am not too happy about it. Can you send me two replacement for me?
Hi! I'm sorry that your order arrived damaged. Won't you please contact us (phone, chat, or email), so we can get you replacements, and make this right?
Terrible customer service. Lost orders and half of your items will be delivered with no explanation. I have been shorted several items.
A. it took 18 days to get my dowels. B. Of the 2, one was fine. The other was bowed and dented.
The spindle did not fit my job. I misinterpreted the "5/8" as the diameter of the ends when it must have meant the "length" of the ends. Therefore it did not work at all.
I'm hoping Woodpeckers will respond to this issue
Customer service is great however the product was disappointing I expected the semi circles to be identical and even and despite sending a second lot the same issue occurred. These look like they have been cut by hand and not machine which they assured me they are. Maybe my expectations were too high but this is not a product that I can recommend if you are looking for perfect non wonky semicircles.
Unhappy - I asked that my 18” rounds be checked before shipment as some in the past come with an oval imprinted. Nope got 2 still with it.
Ouch, we’re so sorry to hear this. Can you please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732 so we can make this right? Thanks so much!
Everything I bought was the wrong size and because I have to pay fir return shipping AND a restocking fee. This was NIT a good experience.
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
While the price for my 1 1/4", 1/2"-drilled wood ball bead was the best, the majority of the beads were not properly drilled out, which means I had to manually carve out the residual wood to make it fit into my 7/16" rod. While I do have a precision 1/2" drill with a sharp point, it is only good to drill an entire new hole, not to enlarge one that is slightly to small. So I had to manually drive each bead onto my fixated drill, turned with (with gloves on, as the drill is very sharp), until no more grindings were produced, eating a lot of my valuable time. It appears that you either have used a drill that was not sharp anymore, and/or pushed it through very fast. Either way, not properly executed - ate up all the financial savings, and then some, at the expense of my limited life-time.
I have ordered a few times through woodpeckers. Wood very warped on each order recieved. My most recent order most of it warped again!
So after a week and half of no response from the company, which seems to be the trend these days, companies just never reply and hope you go away, I am posting this review. I ordered a hundred some 3-1/2" Birch shaker pegs. Instead of one uniform style, they came in three different styles, presumably made by 3 different companies. Anyone can see that they are not a match for each other and therefore can not be used all together if you want your project to look uniform. The two larger types are fairly good quality. The smallest type variant is poor quality. The turning is off on it and the peg is undersized for a 1/2" hole. I took some pictures.
Hi! We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please call us at 1-833-966-3732, so we can help you with your order.
I didn’t realize just how thin and flimsy these would be, I will not be ordering more. Way too expensive for what they are. I need to stick 2 of them together. Disappointed
I purchased what I thought was 3 pegs it ended up being 1. I needed 3 total and asked if they would be willing to give me discounted shipping since I had just placed the other order and they said no. So I placed my order at home depot.
Very splintery. I thought they would have been sanded smooth. I had planned to paint them but now I need to add a big sanding step. The inside of the rings are rough and would damage a napkin. I called customer service when I saw this and expressed my displeasure. The person who answered didn’t seem to care less. I imagine the other wood products have the same problem.
I have not received my order yet, It is showing as still in transit.
HI, Darla! Can you please contact us (email, phone, chat), so that we can help you get your order, or send you a new one if the original is lost in shipping?
product ok shipping is terrible. lost first order, took a long time for second. you need to use ups or fedex instead of usps !!!!!
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.80 based on 2,277 reviews