Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

I asked for a quote on an 1/8" to 1/4" thick 11" x 14" rectangle board with 1/8" thick strips around the side but was told there was no possibility of a quote for something not on the current menu. This was for a prototype I am developing for my business. I was hoping Woodpecker could be a partner for a new venture as I don't want to buy overseas for products. Perhaps the holiday season presented challenges. I would like an email address for a primary contact for quotes for custom work to possibly revisit in the new year.
Ordered 5 sticks of 1/8" x 36" square and paid the extra fee for the "protected" shipping. When they arrived they were all broken up into about 20-30 pieces. Emailed Woodpeckers a picture of what we received and just thought they would reship more but was told to fill out a claim form and go through a process about it and just decided to shop elsewhere.
I would have given a higher rating, but the snowman product I received was not the same as what was pictured on their website. The snowmen were the primary reason for my purchase (see the separate product review). The remainder of my order was fine, which would have led to a 5-star rating if the snowmen had been as expected.
Very delayed shipping. I did not receive the product before the event when it was needed.
Each piece of wood has a glue pocket that won’t laser through. I’m very disappointed in my $2000 order. I will never order from this company again. Also, they ship with FedEx which takes no care in the product they are delivering. My boxes arrived damaged and corner pieces broken.
The wheels and axles i ordered were fine. No issues ordering. However, I paid ~$25 extra for the faster shipping, but the items came 2 days later than promised and needed. I reached out via email with exact details of my issue. The next day i received a call and message...I wasn't able to pick up....the lady was checking in on an apparent 'issue'. I returned the call and fought with the automated system because I couldn't understand the extention number that the lady had left on my voicemail. I finally got through and had to leave a message. Still haven't heard back and sick of it. 5 stars for the product and ordering process. 3 stars for the return call in an effort to (assumingly) rectify the situation as there have been shipping issues with some companies lately, particularly FedEx; not 4 or 5 stars as the "issue?" was clearly explained in my email and the current shipping delays should have been known; there should have been no confusion. 0 stars for not knowing about any shipping delays from the get go and promising a date that couldn't be met. Negative stars for failing to get back with me and refund the money I paid for nothing. I've recieved multiple emails regarding buying more product and reviewing what I bought; but no comment on the overpaid shipping cost. Buyer beware of shipping!!! ...happy to edit this review if thing are explained and corrected.
I ordered 15 of the 3/4x48" wooden dowel rods. The shipping was quick. 11 out of the 15 were bowed out of shape or had tool mark gouges up the side. These rods were not useable for the project that I was working on. I contacted customer service, and they wanted photos of the defective rods, I sent the photos, they would replace them but I had to return the defective ones at my expense. By the time the rods were sent back and the replacement delivered I would not have time to finish my project to meet the deadline to deliver the finished product. I had to go to my local supply store to purchase the replacements. The rods were at a higher cost but were of better quality. The customer service is very good but the product I received was of unacceptable quality, that's why the 2 star rating
I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of materials from Woodpeckers and when $200 worth of my items went missing due to insufficient packaging, I was told by support chat that it was between me and Fed Ex to sort out and to contact them in the future. With the prices of BB sheets rising from 1.30 cents to 2.30 its no longer worth it for me -Quality varies a lot from order to order. Would only recommend small orders.
Both wheel diameter and hole diameter are off by 1/32 of an inch.
The purchase was fine and the product was fine but the shipping was horrible. Please stop using the Pony Express (USPS) for shipping. I ordered on the 6th, received the order on the 28th. I had to buy the product elsewhere to complete my project in time.
Some of the wood is little bended 2 out of 5 so I am not too happy about it. Can you send me two replacement for me?
Hi! I'm sorry that your order arrived damaged. Won't you please contact us (phone, chat, or email), so we can get you replacements, and make this right?
Terrible customer service. Lost orders and half of your items will be delivered with no explanation. I have been shorted several items.
A. it took 18 days to get my dowels. B. Of the 2, one was fine. The other was bowed and dented.
The spindle did not fit my job. I misinterpreted the "5/8" as the diameter of the ends when it must have meant the "length" of the ends. Therefore it did not work at all.
I'm hoping Woodpeckers will respond to this issue
Customer service is great however the product was disappointing I expected the semi circles to be identical and even and despite sending a second lot the same issue occurred. These look like they have been cut by hand and not machine which they assured me they are. Maybe my expectations were too high but this is not a product that I can recommend if you are looking for perfect non wonky semicircles.
Unhappy - I asked that my 18” rounds be checked before shipment as some in the past come with an oval imprinted. Nope got 2 still with it.
Ouch, we’re so sorry to hear this. Can you please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732 so we can make this right? Thanks so much!
Everything I bought was the wrong size and because I have to pay fir return shipping AND a restocking fee. This was NIT a good experience.
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
While the price for my 1 1/4", 1/2"-drilled wood ball bead was the best, the majority of the beads were not properly drilled out, which means I had to manually carve out the residual wood to make it fit into my 7/16" rod. While I do have a precision 1/2" drill with a sharp point, it is only good to drill an entire new hole, not to enlarge one that is slightly to small. So I had to manually drive each bead onto my fixated drill, turned with (with gloves on, as the drill is very sharp), until no more grindings were produced, eating a lot of my valuable time. It appears that you either have used a drill that was not sharp anymore, and/or pushed it through very fast. Either way, not properly executed - ate up all the financial savings, and then some, at the expense of my limited life-time.
I have ordered a few times through woodpeckers. Wood very warped on each order recieved. My most recent order most of it warped again!
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,392 reviews