Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

I thought picture showed box with lids and got serving trays. The serving trays well made and i like them so im going to use them for holidays
Woodpeckers Crafts 3 star review on 5th September 2021
Shipping took a while but I like what I ordered. I just wish they would offer free shipping to customers and not free shipping if you spend over $75. I mean reward your buyers with free ship on any order.
Candle holder too small for a standard candle
Beads and circular dowels are perfect. The wrong square dowels have been sent twice now. Still waiting on those good 1.5” square dowels… gonna make a sweet wall abacus for my baby’s room once I get those squares in.
Product was too small. Cost of postage was more than the product.. Should have been shipped in a very small package, I was really disappointed!
item satisfactory quality but shipping five times cost gor an item weighing less than one ounce
WE never got this product. we paid for rush shipping and the carrier lost the product. We were promptly refunded
Not real happy with the picture representations online, but the service was good.
Really needed 5 1/2 inch pin ! Not sure why they can't make one ...
I ordered multiple packs as I was going to use them on wooden flags. The tips of the stars are not pointed but rather rounded and are extremely thick for how small they are. They remind me of marshmallows inside of a lucky charms box. Tighten up the points and thin the stars out to 1/8" instead of 3/16" and I will order more. Until then I won't be buying anymore of these.
I had to open all four finials to fit My one inch flag poles. The first four I received were a perfect fit. I put a one inch spade wood cutting bit in a vise and proceeded to hand twist the finials to open up the inside dimension to one inch. I then sanded the inside to complete the process. After doing this the finials fit perfectly.
THE HOLES ARE NOT ON THE BOTTOM OF SOME THEY ARE ON THE SIDE
I'm not exactly sure what I thought I was getting but, this wasn't it, I'll have to figure out what to do with them. Your website was worth a shot. Thanks
We tried to redeem our points and nothing worked. We emailed you and we never received an answer
We want you to always have an awesome experience at Woodpeckers Crafts, and we’re so sorry to hear this. Can we please make it right? Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
the only problem was the dowels were supposed to be OAK !!! they are not oak.
We are so sorry about your order! We want to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at info@woodpeckerscrafts.com or call us at 1-833-966-3732.
I got the rolling pins, wish they would have been bigger!
It was not exactly what I thought I was ordering. The picture and description did not explain well enough I didn’t think. I thought the ladybugs were 1/2 not whole. The picture looked, to me, like they were flat on the bottom. Cannot use for what I needed. Service was great and delivery time was great. I would lose money and basically pay twice to return.
They were nicely crafted but were not the size I expected. I was expecting 1 inch diameter not 1 inch tall.
I loved how easy it was to find the exact dimensions I needed and order. But I was bummed that the piece arrived warped. I tried to correct it but couldn’t. Maybe a thicker cut would handle delivery to Arizona easier.
They’re okay but the hole is smaller than 1/4 inch, I will need to drill each one for my project:(
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,628 reviews