Woodstove-Fireplaceglass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodstove-Fireplaceglass
Read Woodstove-Fireplaceglass Reviews

About Woodstove-Fireplaceglass:

Woodstove-FireplaceGlass are your experts in all things heat resistant glass. We have the largest catalog of wood, pellet, and coal stove glass and can custom cut ceramic glass to fit even the oldest antique stoves. Our goal is to work with every customer to find the perfect glass for their needs.

(217) 223-0999

info@woodstove-fireplaceglass.com

Tell us how Woodstove-Fireplaceglass made you happy
Really nice replacement
Arrived in time. Is what it says it is.
Came fast and fit perfectly
Everything was great, measurements were perfect, got here fast, seems to be good quality and the guy i got to talk on the phone with was very polite and helpful.
So far, I am satisfied with the glass I purchased and extremely satisfied with the customer service.
Items arrived on time!
You were supposed to send me the bracket that holds the glass in place so I had to use the pieces from the old one a little piece on the top and the little one on the bottom it fit(the glass) perfectly thank you for the speedy delivery.
We do not sell brackets to hold the glass in place, this is not advertised anywhere on our website.
Everything was perfect!
Ordered front glass for my pellet stove they put their logo on bottom right of glass in (((plain view ))) it was embossed which catches dirt and will eventually get darker over time I understand that the want to promote their company but I didn’t pay for my center front glass to promote their company talked to them and explained to them when I ordered it didn’t show any emblem on glass they displayed wouldn’t have minded if they put it where it wouldn’t be seen they’re response oh well deal with it. very poor non professional attitude
The idea of the engraving is not totally promotion, as i did explain to you on the phone. It is to show what type of glass product it is to avoid confusion. According to code, Tempered glass products have to have a tempered water mark on them. People tend to confuse the two products. We engrave "ceramic" on the glass so people know what glass that they have received, and if they need to reorder someday, which type of glass they need. If we put it where it did not show - it would do no good. I did explain this to you on the phone - and just because you didn't like the answer, does not mean it is unprofessional. Marking the glass is the utmost professional way to handle it. We mark the glass with our logo so customers know where the glass was made.
Not yet installed. Looks very nice and packaging was excellent

Rating above appears to not work - wanted to give 5 of 5!!
Just finished putting in the new glass this week, and after two years with a cracked window, it is wonderful improvement. The glass and gaskets were easy to install, and now it is a true enjoyment to look at.
Awesome helpful service. Prompt and Courteous. Glass direct from the source……..no middleman……..no trip to the shop…….quick turnaround……delivered to your home.
Great experience throughout the whole process. Enjoying the wood stove once again

Thanks, Jamie
Looks great very happy
Experts at their trade and personal customer service. I needed a creative fix for a gas insert that wasn’t standard and when I called, I basically got a free consultation. The glass shipped quickly and came in perfect shape, cheaper than what I could have purchased from the local stove shop. I highly recommend Woodstove-Fireplaceglass!
Awesome Service !
I had great customer service. My replacement glass was packed for the best possible protection it also arrived on time.
Amazing! This is what every online purchase should be like.
I bought glass for an old fisher insert. I talked to a real person on the phone when I called, not a computer. Very polite, friendly,helpful and knowledgeable. Glass was at my house in two days and fit perfectly.
Mike was so helpful and in no time at all I had my window replacement. I had no idea what I needed and just sent Mike a picture and he knew right away. I highly recommend Woodstove-Fireplaceglass to anyone who needs any parts ! Since I can only rate up to 5 , I Rate them a 5+++++++++++++. Thank you again for your quick and efficient service ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Woodstove-Fireplaceglass is rated 4.86 based on 260 reviews