Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

(866) 756-5552

info@worksitesafety.ca

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
There's still room for improvement!
Hey Kresimir,

Thank you for your feedback. I'd just like to inquire as to what improvements you think could be made on the training? Was there a specific aspect of the training that wasn't quite up to snuff or could use with improvement, or was it something to do with the website itself you had in mind? I have messaged you privately to follow up with this.

We would love to hear back from you!

Easy to navigate
It's all right. The prices are a little high! But other then that it's good I guess.
Somewhat confusing to use as not everybody has an email address or wants one.
Hey Kenneth,

Thanks for your feedback on the site. I just wanted to make sure you knew that only the initial account you create and make purchases from needs an email address for receipt and tracking purposes. Users you add after the initial account don't need an email address when you add them as we know it can be difficult to track down all email addresses for your trainees, if they even have one.

Nathan
I would like to see an easier way of taking the courses after you purchase them. Your current platform requires me to log out and log back in as the student.
Could be a few video's added otherwise its a long time to sit a click through the slides. Some of the content was repetitive. Although the content was factual.
Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the Confined Spaces course. As we update our courses we are definitely moving in the direction you mentioned, with more interactive sections and videos as opposed to just information to help our trainees better retain the content.

Nathan
Final quiz didn't pertain to the information required for the average person taking basic H2S for work-place safety.
Everything seems to be going well the only issue we are having is our company name is not being printed on the certificates. When it asked me if I wanted our company name on certificates I acknowledge yes, yet they are printing off without it. Do I have to set it up that way with each individual? I assumed by acknowledging to have it on them it was for each certificate printed not sure if I had misunderstood.
Hey William,

You are definitely able to have your company name print on all certificates by selecting that option, sorry about the issues you're having there. I emailed you privately regarding the issues you're having and we should be able to help rectify the problem for you!

Nathan
Well I try to pay with interct visa and is not work properly. That's not for people don't have access for visa oh MasterCard. The rest is very good. I like it very interested training. Thanks.
Hey Ernesto,

Thanks for your feedback. When trying to pay with a debit Visa, you will still proceed with it as a credit card transaction, as this is how online payments from these types of cards are processed. Sorry for any confusion there!

Nathan
Would like to have had more education on the operation of the different lifts
Hey Lloyd,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the course. I have sent you a private message to touch base regarding what different lifts you would have liked to see in the course. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Nathan
Easily explained and very imformative
It’s fairly good. could use some more work on The layout a little more pleasing for the eye after spending hours of doing notes and studying.
I find it fairly easy to navigate and use. In the past the online help was great
Fell short with trying to trick me on wording , the idea is to educate not fool a student/client
Also got hung up on one of those matching charts , due to the wording it was hard to determine which ones were correct, had to get switching back in forth to get through it .
I like the way how the customer service. She was very helpful.
on one quiz I tried every combination and it kept saying I was wrong, it would have been nice to know what the correct answer was because I'm sure I tried every option. There was a lot of info covered, would have more appropriate for a more in depth classroom course. Because I have to use some toilet bowl clearer and push a broom info was more than I needed.
Good site
The site itself is ok and easy to use, my only complaint is that in the Hospital the only things that we do is collect the sharps anatomical waste. We do not transport the Bio by air, water or land here. The manifest and the packaging of hospital waste is all we do so I find it frustrating to have to do the entire course with Placards ect. It would be nice if there was one specifically for the hospital and what we package up .
Thanks
Very affordable, very good course for people who need it for work
Found the site a little sluggish with response times to web requests....other than that everything is good.
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.66 based on 4,556 reviews