World of Camping Reviews

01209 203220

info@worldofcamping.co.uk

Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how World of Camping made you happy
Despite initially giving me the wrong information at the time of placing my order, one part of my order was out of stock when they told me it was in stock! They have gone out of there way to source the missing item and get it to me.
Good range & stock levels backed by competitive pricing. Delivery was super quick.
Good service.
Excellent service thank you. Pleased to buy "local". Price not including VAT a surprise. Could be made more obvious. Look forward to visiting showroom.
Good service- was kept updated on delivery
Sent out day after purchase, however delivery company used could not deliver on day shown, took almost a week to finally get delivery
Easy to order, warned there might be a delay due to low stock, but deliverd earlier then expected. Nicely packaged and delivery good.
Very pleased with the beach/garden chair ordered - v comfy and easy to pop up and down and light enough to carry. It also arrived very quickly once back in stock (was on a preorder). Customer communications good when I had a query.
Service and product good.
Great price for quality product. Bit of a delay in delivery which is why I only give 4 stars. Perhaps better communication to let us know there’s going to be a delay would be good.
Delivery was very fast and the two chairs arrived next day. The box was damaged which I put down the courier but the chairs seemed to be intact so I was happy. Will certainly be shopping there again soon as we are new to the camping world.
Ordered groundsheet but was sent the wrong size. Decided to keep it and adjust the size as best we can
Would love to rate a 5 but had issues with placing order on website and getting through to their order line. This wouldn’t put me off ordering again as really prompt despatch and delivery.
Excellent service and quick delivery.
Great customer service with prompt and helpful communication. Products as described.
Happy with quality of items although not used them yet. Could have got both items separately via ebay amazon with free postage however, decided to pay your postage because of convenience and timeline. On other occasions this could be an issue with me so may opt for an alternative supplier rather than you.
Chairs when folded up did not fit in our large boot. Refunded without question and staff very helpful.
Fast delivery
Excellent service
Really like the chairs didn't really need the EX L but just like that there roomy comfortable and sturdy
World of Camping is rated 4.7 based on 8,621 reviews