World of Camping Reviews

01209 203220

info@worldofcamping.co.uk

Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how World of Camping made you happy
Excellent and speedy service, chairs are very sturdy and comfortable and should last years,
Great service, they dispatched the order really quick and it arrived within 3 days.
Easy ordering system. Ordered our van awning with no problems then had Hiccup with credit card address! Spoke to member of customer services., delightful young man who sorted everything out! Would highly recommend this company! Great service
Good to deal with ordered Thursday delivered next day free cant beat that.
Excellent service staff were very helpful , superfast delivery . will be ordering again when new stock arrives .
Ordered with ease quick delivery good quality products at a very good price
Prompt service. Parcel delivered on time.
Excellent service, fast delivery, competitive prices.
Brilliant service and super fast postage of our porch awning
Bit sorry to hear that the showroom was gone as I had turned up at the door in need of a part but the guy I spoke to was very helpful. I sat in the car and placed a 'click and collect' order online for what I needed and by the time I had walked the 50 yards back to the door he was there with my order.
Excellent product. Easy to fit and worked well in our caravan awning.
Absolutely brilliant! Quality goods at great prices, and excellent customer service, would highly recommend!
Very helpfull staff.
The website is easy to use, as is the ordering and payment process. The items ordered arrived safely and very quickly.
Our windbreak arrived very promptly and was really well packaged. Excellent product. Would definitely use World of Camping again.
A local company with competitive prices, my query’s where answered by a real person and effectively. I would definitely go to them again
Beautiful, warm sleeping bag. Definitely worth the money. Love it! Great for someone who is over 6ft too!
I ordered a melamine 16 piece dining set. Ordering was straightforward, standard delivery was quick. Packaging was strong. Very pleased with my order. Good value for money too.
Easy transaction with a very fast and efficient delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to order from World of Camping again.
Delivered when it said it would. First time using world of camping would use again.
World of Camping is rated 4.7 based on 8,615 reviews