Dyson Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Dyson

Tell us how Dyson made you happy

Telephone
"Boyght a nww hover Dyson animal fantastic works very well bes5 thing as a hover had a little problem rang them talked to a sales adviser problem sorted very happy..."
"I contacted Dyson was a spare part for my vacuum.. Got great service and an engineer called to the house and fitted the spare part effortlessly. While I spoke to customer services I was recommended to try the Dyson V6 Animal Cordless vacuum cleaner. Customer services gave me a fantastic deal which included extra tools and said that I could use it for several months trial and if I was not happy to return for full refund.. Well it arrived quickly and well packaged, we have been using it now for over a year and to be honest it is brilliant. We don't even use the vacuum that was repaired...The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the battery only lasts about 5 mins but its suprising how much you can do in 5 min in the house and car......Defo would recommend"
"They didn’t tried to place an order but was cancelled each time they informed me I didn’t meet the criteria please feel free to contact me for more info (yes I know I find it hard to believe)"
"The products are very well made reliable and sturdy and also look good."
"Beautifully designed items...always the best"
"Excellent replaced vac no problem my gripe DHL waited in all day no call no delivery, said they lost parcel, okay inform me now lose another day one word - useless"
"I ordered a power pack for my Dyson V6 from Dyson, very helpful indeed. I will always order direct from Dyson for any Dyson product."
"A Big Ball vacuum cleaner purchased recently in the Uk had several faults however when I contacted Dyson to complain about it they only referred me to videos on how to operate the machine and regarding a broken part said they were unable to help as I had taken the vacuum to my villa in Spain. Under an international guarantee they suggested I wrote to Dyson in Spain, but offered no email address for the department. As I can not write in Spanish or find where to write to this will be difficult. Very dissatisfied with both the machine , which was expensive, and the company. I will certainly not buy another product from them !"
"Can't fault Dyson - they're amazing. Their customer services do their best to find good solution. Their products are expensive but WORTH it in the long term. I will always buy Dyson as long as they produce amazing products."
"swift delivery, safely packaged. can't wait to deep clear my lounge carpet."
"best products and quality"
"best products and quality"
"My Dyson AM07 fan only cost me 350 hard-earned £££ and developed black exhaust-like marks where the air is forced out of the loop despite very little use in a room regularly cleaned with one of their V6 vacuum cleaners and after submitting photos to Dyson I was informed that "this is unusual but don't worry about it". Won't be buying Dyson products again if this is their attitude when they sell you faulty products and I suggest you don't buy from them as they don't respect customer loyalty! It's your loss Dyson as I was going to buy my girlfriend the V10!"
"Efficient order process on the website and prompt delivery"
"Excellent service. Product arrived less than 24hrs after placing order and delivery was free."
"Very very good customer service . A wonderful machine which I bought on line. I had a problem , but one phone call, and a very curtious lady sorted everything out for me. Excellent . Thanks."
"All items in stock, extremely helpful customer services. Quick delivery."
"easy transaction, informative website. quick delivery and great service"
"The sales process online is extremely easy. The products are price matched daily so you are not losing out. The delivery is also very quick and the products are backed with a 5 year warranty. I would definitely recommend."
"Their website and entire customer journey is exceptional. Free next day delivery on the product was the icing on the cake. The product itself is a highly engineered and high quality hairdryer as a Christmas gift for my wife."
Dyson is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews