Dyson Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Dyson

Tell us how Dyson made you happy

"Excellent replaced vac no problem my gripe DHL waited in all day no call no delivery, said they lost parcel, okay inform me now lose another day one word - useless"
"I ordered a power pack for my Dyson V6 from Dyson, very helpful indeed. I will always order direct from Dyson for any Dyson product."
"A Big Ball vacuum cleaner purchased recently in the Uk had several faults however when I contacted Dyson to complain about it they only referred me to videos on how to operate the machine and regarding a broken part said they were unable to help as I had taken the vacuum to my villa in Spain. Under an international guarantee they suggested I wrote to Dyson in Spain, but offered no email address for the department. As I can not write in Spanish or find where to write to this will be difficult. Very dissatisfied with both the machine , which was expensive, and the company. I will certainly not buy another product from them !"
"Can't fault Dyson - they're amazing. Their customer services do their best to find good solution. Their products are expensive but WORTH it in the long term. I will always buy Dyson as long as they produce amazing products."
"swift delivery, safely packaged. can't wait to deep clear my lounge carpet."
"best products and quality"
"best products and quality"
"My Dyson AM07 fan only cost me 350 hard-earned £££ and developed black exhaust-like marks where the air is forced out of the loop despite very little use in a room regularly cleaned with one of their V6 vacuum cleaners and after submitting photos to Dyson I was informed that "this is unusual but don't worry about it". Won't be buying Dyson products again if this is their attitude when they sell you faulty products and I suggest you don't buy from them as they don't respect customer loyalty! It's your loss Dyson as I was going to buy my girlfriend the V10!"
"Efficient order process on the website and prompt delivery"
"Excellent service. Product arrived less than 24hrs after placing order and delivery was free."
"Very very good customer service . A wonderful machine which I bought on line. I had a problem , but one phone call, and a very curtious lady sorted everything out for me. Excellent . Thanks."
"All items in stock, extremely helpful customer services. Quick delivery."
"easy transaction, informative website. quick delivery and great service"
"The sales process online is extremely easy. The products are price matched daily so you are not losing out. The delivery is also very quick and the products are backed with a 5 year warranty. I would definitely recommend."
"Their website and entire customer journey is exceptional. Free next day delivery on the product was the icing on the cake. The product itself is a highly engineered and high quality hairdryer as a Christmas gift for my wife."
"These orders were like for like replacements and I would only buy dyson as they are great products the guarantees and helplines are much less hassle too I Ordered a cordless handheld which arrived on time the next day I ordered the larger dyson upright the day before we had the (1st) recent big freeze in the midlands and even though delivery was rescheduled it was still deliv red the next day the prices were heaped than high street stores"
"Delivered my Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum with free tools next day free of charge."
"Great well designed products, prompt delivery, well packaged, but not excessive."
"Best competitive price for quality products"
"I contacted Dyson online through a free phone number just to ask a few questions about the V8 absolute and absolute pro vacuum cleaner. I have previously had a Dyson upright but was keen to ask questions about the cordless. The man was extremely helpful and informative and I had no intention to buy online as we use a store in Bristol, but as my mind was made up now as to which model I would buy he pointed out Dyson have my registered information details from previous purchases and he was able to offer me a further discount with free next day delivery AND a 35 day decide if you want to keep item or return to exchange or full refund - gosh what is not to like vacuum is FABULOUS every bit as great as I hoped it would be and brilliant customer service."
Dyson is rated 4.74 based on 34 reviews