Dyson Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dyson

How would you rate Dyson ?

Linda Buckingham
"swift delivery, safely packaged. can't wait to deep clear my lounge carpet."
Shaz
"best products and quality"
Shaz
"best products and quality"
"My Dyson AM07 fan only cost me 350 hard-earned £££ and developed black exhaust-like marks where the air is forced out of the loop despite very little use in a room regularly cleaned with one of their V6 vacuum cleaners and after submitting photos to Dyson I was informed that "this is unusual but don't worry about it". Won't be buying Dyson products again if this is their attitude when they sell you faulty products and I suggest you don't buy from them as they don't respect customer loyalty! It's your loss Dyson as I was going to buy my girlfriend the V10!"
Michel K
"Efficient order process on the website and prompt delivery"
Catherine Duffin
"Excellent service. Product arrived less than 24hrs after placing order and delivery was free."
Annemarie Ward
"Very very good customer service . A wonderful machine which I bought on line. I had a problem , but one phone call, and a very curtious lady sorted everything out for me. Excellent . Thanks."
"All items in stock, extremely helpful customer services. Quick delivery."
Joe Appleyard
"easy transaction, informative website. quick delivery and great service"
Vinay Chapaneri
"The sales process online is extremely easy. The products are price matched daily so you are not losing out. The delivery is also very quick and the products are backed with a 5 year warranty. I would definitely recommend."
"Their website and entire customer journey is exceptional. Free next day delivery on the product was the icing on the cake. The product itself is a highly engineered and high quality hairdryer as a Christmas gift for my wife."
Fawzia Dar
"These orders were like for like replacements and I would only buy dyson as they are great products the guarantees and helplines are much less hassle too I Ordered a cordless handheld which arrived on time the next day I ordered the larger dyson upright the day before we had the (1st) recent big freeze in the midlands and even though delivery was rescheduled it was still deliv red the next day the prices were heaped than high street stores"
Sandra Stevens
"Delivered my Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum with free tools next day free of charge."
"Great well designed products, prompt delivery, well packaged, but not excessive."
Zeinool
"Best competitive price for quality products"
Dorothy Nicholls
"I contacted Dyson online through a free phone number just to ask a few questions about the V8 absolute and absolute pro vacuum cleaner. I have previously had a Dyson upright but was keen to ask questions about the cordless. The man was extremely helpful and informative and I had no intention to buy online as we use a store in Bristol, but as my mind was made up now as to which model I would buy he pointed out Dyson have my registered information details from previous purchases and he was able to offer me a further discount with free next day delivery AND a 35 day decide if you want to keep item or return to exchange or full refund - gosh what is not to like vacuum is FABULOUS every bit as great as I hoped it would be and brilliant customer service."
Karen
"I had a fault to one of the heads of my cordless V6 animal cleaner. I rang the helpline and they immediately sorted out the guarantee and sent me a new housing for the head of my cleaner. Really surprised how good they were."
Mr And Mrs Brocklebank
"Excellent product and delivery with good customer care and call back during the order process"
JOHN CARPENTER
"Excellent all round!"
Thomas Wardle
"OUR DYSON needed new tube it was in the guaratee and was delivered two days later brilliant"
Dyson is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews