Etsy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Etsy
1 New Reviews Written
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Etsy made you happy

"I've been using Etsy for purchases I'd usually turn to the high street for, and have found it a very satisfying experience to buy hand made goods from their makers rather than mass produced items. Website is clear and easy to use."
Posted 1 hour ago
Are you Etsy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wonderfully creative products with fast shipping and good customer service."
"Lovely products"
"I really love Etsy, i find it much better that eBay for unique items and high quality goods, also the amount of people who sell tailored goods is a great plus. As a seller on Etsy i also find it much more attarctive to have my business here, i get a lot of dedicated customers who look for high quality handmade goods. Billing is simple and fees are lower than eBay. listing is easy, but sadly combined shipping is a bit of a nightmare, if that was more customisable then it would be the best selling platform out there in my opinion.... Still is my favourite though."
"Ive been a member for a few months, and everything is not all it cracks up to be, Lots of sellers (Over Charging) for vintage items. So please shop around. Saw some candle sticks today £114. Being sold as 1920s Antiques, when in fact past times made them in "2005. Shocking and worth a £5/£10 at the most, Would like to see improvements like a warning button to warn others of fakes. Also bought a egg pot" Description says NO CRACKS OR CHIPS, and seller don't except returns. Item had more chips in it than a cookie! Some sellers take weeks to post also" one seller couldn't be bothered to post asap as they had a hangover and said would deal with it in a few days!! , and some over charge a great deal on postage! But leaving feedback" often puts you in danger of abuse by the seller so reluctant to make public as sellers try to make out its you! that's the guilty one. A lot of items are SOLD" but seller still listing the item?? once you by you get a sorry its sold!!! Having said that bought some lovely items and some sellers take care to pack and post quick! and are friendly and easy to talk to. Would like to sell on there but they don't offer paypal to sellers. So some good some bad things to say."
"I have found lots of lovely handmade gifts here perfect for Chrismas presents"
"They always have what I'm looking for and what I need!"
"I order lots of items through Etsy. Most of the sellers are very responsive to questions and I usually ask for something to be tweeked slightly to make it more personal, that's the joy of dealing direct with the maker. It's always my go to sight for that something special."
"Great site and individual sellers that I have used have been super"
"They have everything. It's great."
"Nice plant potss"
"I love this website highly recommend"
"Quality stickèrs with quick delivery!"
"Very Happy! GREATEST selections, have the unusual gift selection. Good Service"
"Fantastic selection of products from a wide range of sellers"
"I love the variety of stores and products that are on their site! I love getting personalized items as well as their wacky teacher shirts!"
"delivered my order very quick"
"I think that Etsy is a great cite to use for CHEAP online shopping. You need to be careful what you order sometimes and really read to make sure that’s what you’re going to get. Be overall I love Etsy and use it often!"
"Ordered a Christmas Eve box very happy with my purchase."
"My purchase arrived on time and was just as shown on their website."
Etsy is rated 4.85 based on 106 reviews