Etsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Etsy
2.5
Based on 441 reviews

Tell us how Etsy made you happy
Etsy 1 star review on 18th November 2022
Etsy 1 star review on 6th November 2022
Russell
Jahangir
Sold some items. Very user friendly
Very Disappointed , as I ordered my son a manchester united ronaldo shirt and paid for it upfront and it was never delivered to me in Sydney Still waiting for Etsy help centre to contact me to follow up
Group of thief’s running this site. I was seller on Etsy my reviews are 4.6 out of 5 sales was 700. All customers were satisfied suddenly they close my shop with no reasons I have waisted my time and creativity on this fake site after passing my MSC in fashion marketing I thought this is a good platform to excel my skills. But all copy cats running this site they don’t even asked when you stolen someone’s staff. When your sales goes up they will close your shop. Please don’t waste your time and energies on this fake site.
Don't buy or sell on Etsy. I talk as seller and as buyer as well. In both cases, the support Totally ignore you. As buyer I saw a lot of scammers and as seller they close your shop for no reasons and don't giving you a reason. There are a lot of other sites like Fiverr we can go selling or buying.
Customer service is vital to a company's survival as well as image. There is perhaps no valued and deeply cherished position than to provide quality professional customer service to the general public. The general public relies and expects any company to render a level of professional service to include reliability and craftsmanship that reflect the company. When any elements are lacking there are reservations for questions. We all know the saying "You GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" Although, you can pay a higher pay for quality service or a merchandise but it still does not guarantee you full satisfaction. However, when there are great review ratings at five stars and no less than a four it places you in a false norm that you are receiving quality service for the buck. After all, you would never think that company's pay the BBB a yearly advertising fee and family members will give blind ratings to make the company look flawless. Yep, I totally relied on all the fairyland tales before purchasing the Wooden Marble Run for my grandson. I have received an item of such low level craftsmanship. I ordered three runners to ensure my grandson fully enjoyed a longer run. While assembling the boards I began to notice the cracks, pre drilled screw holes would not allow to tighten the hinges, and the wrong item was sent. In the webpage advertisement they show a fixed support stand. However, a stand fastened with a cheap hinge for folding was sent. So you have a company that is advertising highly with five star ratings but can not deliver. Always be aware of ANY company that has a HIGH "5" star rating and nothing else!
Etsy 1 star review on 18th November 2022
I use many sites to buy used items. but only Etsy have some sellers trying to show their body instead of a garment . for example ShopEvocativeVintage. I'm looking at a sweater, for example, why is she pulling it up somewhere? or some seller in underwear showing a jacket, I want to see a thing, not a bust of a saleswoman. sometimes sale looks as a channel for adults. pay attention to this please
I have called Cory from fatbunnyprints for a part tilt on umbrella that was to be a 3D print. But never received and ETSY I have messaged for help and they have not contacted me. So since then nothing from both. I can’t understand why I have not been contacted buy both. Very frustrated with the whole transaction. I’m now giving up on on both of them for information about my purchase. I give up Russell A
Etsy 1 star review on 6th November 2022
I ordered a T shirt, and even after 3 months I didn't receive it. I gave a negative review in response. Imagine, after this, Etsy (Sabina) categorically refused to ship it, saying that why I gave a one-star rating. To get my shirt, I changed the review from one star to 5 stars. Still, I didn't get it. Now I have canceled the order ...
Etsy 1 star review on 4th November 2022 Etsy 1 star review on 4th November 2022 Etsy 1 star review on 4th November 2022 Etsy 1 star review on 4th November 2022 Etsy 1 star review on 4th November 2022
I ordered a tanned ringtail cat tail from a seller on Etsy, I immediately noticed hair slippage on the fur side of the tail so I returned it, what a pain to do as there is no customer service to call, then there’s the ‘trap’ of using the other company to communicate with them for a $1 trial and $46 every month after! It literally took me several hours of trying to communicate, I did order another ringtail cat tail from the same buyer hoping that I’d get a better specimen but she chose not to sell again so I’m out my merchandise and $32… but the lesson of dealing with a dirtbag company who has no functioning customer service!
I never received my order they said they refunded my money that didn't happen and then they said I got my order shown me a fake invoice that was dated for 11/10/2022 and the date they showed me this was 11/27/2022 so I got scammed
Etsy 1 star review on 28th October 2022
I ordered furniture from Etsy. The product never arrived. Customer Service was very helpful & polite& told me they would refund my money. When I called my credit card company to check on the refund, they informed me that there was no refund posted to my account. Thank goodness, my credit card company covered the charge for me. I still have Etsy checking into this, but will never take the chance to buy from them again.
Why is it Etsy adverts only show black. People? Don't white people exist Etsy? I'll avoid this company that promotes anti white racism.
Product not received No response from ETSY or the seller after numerous follow ups
Please stay away from ETSY! It has a terrible online "business" platform. Most of my shopping experiences with ETSY have been horrible. Especially when I used the website to seek spiritual guidance. First off, I am a former shopper. I have had four accounts cancelled without any explanation whatsoever. All I was trying to do was pay for some merchandise. I wanted to ask someone about this. But there was no customer service team available!!! There was absolutely no one available to help me. What kind of company is this??? What kind of company doesn't have a customer service number available??? Also, the website sponsors the web pages of other fraudulent businesses. There is a "business" on ETSY entitled, "The Grey Angel Shop". The owner's supposed name is "Michelle". At least, that's the name that is being used for the site. "Michelle's" profile on Etsy says that she's based in Australia. She has about 28 reviews on her page. Most of the reviews were good. So, quite naturally I thought she could help me. I paid $1,000 for services that were not rendered. We were supposed to have spiritual counseling sessions for seven weeks. However, she missed most of our meetings. She always had an excuse. Sometimes her internet was down, then she was stuck in traffic, then eventually she caught COVID! For her grand finale, I was told that she posted a zoom link for our meeting. But I sent her a screen shot that proves that she never sent any link. I will be reporting both "Michelle" and Etsy to the Better Business Bureau.
I ordered a 50th anniversary gift for my brother. I waited too long but ordered anyway. I received it quick enough to give it to them at the party. I wanted copper but it came in black. It was so beautiful I didn’t care and my brother loved it.
Worst experience ever almost impossible to return some thing can’t even figure out how to get a mailing label or do you even do a return. Seller say they’ll give you a refund but how do you get it how do you return the item. Never will shop on that website again. And half the stuff is a bunch of garbage. And beware of some of the sellers on there at least Amazon can monitor them and throw them off. You can get bullied and intimidated by them not all of them but I’ve had that experience
This is an incredible site, with lots of unique gifts to choose from. It stops me from being stuck for ideas and the added bonus is I can shop from the comfort of my home.
Their customer service is diabolial, I purchased 2 watch straps only to find that when I received it, it didn't fit my wrist, the measurements of the strap were 119mm/75mm and on the receipt it states the measurements of what I ordered 125mm/75mm. I then tried to return it but there was no return slip on my receipt. I then contacted them and they said the watch strap was not theirs, even after sending them a copy of the receipt and the email they sent me comfirming the purchase. They have now stopped communicating with me and I now have to go throught the lenghty process of getting my money back through American Express.
Etsy 1 star review on 7th September 2022 Etsy 1 star review on 7th September 2022
thankysftdgfbvggxc
I was very happy with my hand made personalised Navy photo album! It came out great! I love it and supporting small businesses is another plus. Thank you so much. I would definitely recommend you to family and friends.
Etsy is rated 2.5 based on 441 reviews