Etsy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Etsy
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Etsy made you happy

"Can always find something different for anyone,good value,quality and service."
Are you Etsy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Etsy receives. Reply Free
"Great choice, well priced with prompt delivery. Items bought were in very good condition and packaged well."
"They sent me another bumbag first class when the zip broke on the first one I ordered from them, no questions asked! Great customer service and I love the bumbag so much! It's water proof, practical and stylish!"
"This past week, I was able to find and purchase an item just like something my grandfather had before he passed away. It was something that I adored, but wasn't given to me. So when I found this item on this shop on Etsy, I was beyond ecstatic! The shipping was incredibly fast. The item was quite fragile, and I was pleased that it had been wrapped so delicately and securely. The handwritten note from the seller added a touch of care and rapport that likely wouldn't be found outside a small business like this. Overall, what a fantastic shopping experience!"
"Excellent quality of product excellent customer service and goods arrived ahead of schedule"
"I ordered a phone case off of Etsy. The shop that I ordered from is called magic illustration. The phone case was personalised with my two dogs so they could always come with me. It looks great and is definitely worth the money and then no one will have the same case as you. I was impressed with this company as it's hard to buy phone cases for the mobile that I have. Luckily the sold mine, which I then could have personalised. They have a large range of cases for many different types of phones. A great personal gift for anyone or a special something for yourself!"
"Doll with granddaughters name embroidered on dress arrived quickly. They also sent me a preview of what it would look like so I could alter colours or fonts prior to dispatch."
"Always find something different and if I need to contact them, I always receive the help I ask for"
"Every product I’ve ever received has been well packaged. Even for fragile things."
"My personlised phone case arrived quickly and has looked after my phone for a year now, I love it!"
"I purchased vintage pottery on two separate occasions in the last year. I am delighted with the products which enhance my home and was very impressed with the excellent service I received . Delivery was good and contact with the company was easy and friendly. I shall certainly visit Etsy again and recommend it as a wonderful experience."
"An absolutely beautiful necklace with my boys initials on. Subtle and delicate and just right. Would definitely buy here again. Gorgeous products that are clearly lovingly made!"
"Fabulous range of products.unusual and can find something for any occasion."
"Item purchased was for a 40th birthday present and they loved it, which made me very happy."
"Great choice of creative items, and usually a very good response from the sellers."
"item received quickly, even though it was from overseas, and it was well packaged."
"Excellent prompt service. The 90th birthday engraved tumbler looks lovely and the postage packaging was very strong and very well packed. Very impressed. Thankyou. Will use you again in the future."
"My bespoke items of jewellery were exquisitely crafted from intoxicating sandalwood. I was consulted about design and production at every step of the process by the shop owner personally."
"Having purchased leather offcuts from a number of companies, I would rate this company as one of the best. The leather offcuts are gorgeous and do not have the overpowering chemical smell that accompanies leather off cuts from some other providers. They arrive rolled together as shown in the picture and not like sweepings from the showroom floor. They are also great value for money. The delivery is usually about 10-14 days but worth the wait."
"Everything is as advertised and packaged so well! Delivery is on time! Will order again and again from a Tattered Dream"
Etsy is rated 4.87 based on 85 reviews