Etsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Etsy

Tell us how Etsy made you happy
Etsy has struggled with quality control for years. I ordered two prints of Josephine Baker last year and they arrived a different size than what was listed on the item description and one of them was askew and had an uneven border frame. The seller patronized me and told me, "this is art," but I can't frame crooked prints. After much hassling I was able to return the crooked prints for a refund. I reluctantly returned to Etsy for my wedding sand ceremony kit and again there is no quality control across sellers. The hourglass I ordered arrived with visible sand remnants from when the glass was blown and the packing material is clearly visible at the bottom of the hourglass. I have contacted the seller and once I am refunded will be deactivating my Etsy account entirely. I wouldn't order anything from this website, unless you are looking for a headache. Consumer beware!
Etsy has to be the most awful site to use as seller, I’d advise any new seller to stay away from it. They are over priced with their advertising and it doesn’t bring you in anymore clients than if you just advertised on your own. Steer clear if you are a new shop owner. Also, there is no way to contact Etsy if need be.
suspended for no reason there low class no one knows anything there goodluck
Terrible experience trying to sell an item suspended my account without warning kept my money and still haven’t received it after four months
Jeannette Duckworth from YoPlantsyPants sold broken products & refused a full refund. BUYER BEWARE
I purchase total four times from Etsy. First 2 were nice experience besides the waiting time. But two times in August... I was scammed out of over $300 Canadians. The items never arrived. The sellers basically just stopped communicating. All Eyst help center does is to tell me to contact the seller or open the case. If you can't resist purchase from Etsy. Use PayPal for some insurance. You might get a chance to recover the payment if something goes wrong. Or prepare to lose your money. It sucks👎.
Low sales equals involuntarily closing your shop. Suspending account. I would use it to brand myself to my independent website and not pay Etsy. Terrible business model. This is why eBay still exists.
Etsy are thieves! My store was shot down with no explanation given, the customer service won’t talk. All the pending orders had been fulfilled and delivered with no issues and it’s been 5 months since Etsy has not sent me the payoff for those orders! If you’re the Etsy seller- beware! You’re nobody to this company! They make commission from your sales and don’t bother to treat you like a human.
Etsy closed my shop without notifying me. When I contacted them, I was told my account is suspended due to policy violations. They couldn’t explain what I violated. With that being said they letter sent me an email stating my account is deactivated and I am not allowed to open up another shop. I emailed them several times regarding a profit I made because I shipped out an order to a customer and they never give me the money I made. I also purchased a shipping label from them and they never refunded me my money upon request for cancellation. I’ve read this is happening to so many people and it has to stop. This is not right! DO NOT SELL ON ETSY! THEY ARE THIEVES & HAVE ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT
I'm Etsy seller, my satisfaction level is gone more than -1 Billion % down where etsy has no seller support, no customer services, deduct only false and unreasonable charges from seller, making making company, Seller and Buyer both are not satisfied, huge fee of etsy ads and listing charges, i'm running etsy shop from last two year and made only 3 sales where i paid etsy more than my profit earned here, there are endless negative point and fault on etsy looks like spam or cheater company. Note- suggesting all the etsy seller before opening etsy shop kindly keep 1000$ in your pocket to give to etsy, I challenge you won't make money here, you'll lose your pocket 1000% guaranteed Thanks,
I have just purchased a gorgeous personalised necklace from Hulyah London via Etsy. I am absolutely delighted with it. Great value for money and so pretty. I can’t believe how quickly Hulyah managed to process the order, personalise the necklace and have it delivered to me in Scotland - super fast. I think I have just found the solution to some of the birthday gift drama’s I can have at times. Well done Hulyah - I’ll be shopping again soon !
Etsy is the worst company to deal with! If you have a problem you can get through the first tier of representatives. The customer service rep will pretend to help you but the reality is you need to escalate the case and continue to call everyday and even then nothing happens because there is no live voice for escalations just email. It is not until you engage your credit card company that Etsy will respond as then it is to tell you they cannot respond because you called your credit card company…. Very bad experience and I would give less than one star if I could!
Never receive purchase, file complaint and Etsy closes it as soon as you file, label it as resolved when in fact it’s not, nothing but rip off company
1000%+ without question. Exceeded all expectations and I will most certainly be ordering more!!!! Stunning packaging, quickly received, excellent quality. Classic piece perfect for me to wear in my role in long term care where jewelry must be minimized for infection control. Outstanding find and highest recommendation. Cheers, Liz Young
Unfortunately, I was one of the ones caught up in the fake furniture selling racket on Etsy. What a nightmare. BEWARE! Also, Etsy provides little immediate support for customers who have been scammed. You MUST call your credit card company and reverse the charges IMMEDIATELY. Please, learn from my mistake. Don't wait on a resolution from Etsy.
I received an item with a poor quality from an Etsy seller that it’s an health hazard. I wanted to return the item and get a full refund but the seller didn’t want to pay for the return postage. Major online shopping platforms like ebay and Amazon give full refund and return postage if the item is the seller’s vaulty. So I opened a case and reported the seller to Etsy. But Etsy did nothing. I ended up paying $70 for a return postage to get $220 refund. So beware if you shop at etsy. Their don’t have buyer protection for refund, return and substandard quality items.
I am a seller on Etsy and I didn’t received my money yet.
I browsed the site once. Decided NOT to buy anything. However, I now have 9 unauthorized charges on my credit card and customer support is ignoring my e-mails. Two vendors are responsible for somehow hacking my credit card information and using it to charge purchases on my credit. I usually purchase from sites that take Paypal and I always keep my online purchase receipts and order number in an online shopping file. I know I did not purchase from this site as Paypal is NOT accepted. They have not been helpful in resolving my issue.
To be Honest, Etsy Changed my life. After the pandemic Hit, I Lost My Job and I started searching for ways to make money online and Luckily for me, I found Etsy. Now I'm a full-time seller on Etsy and I'm Grateful. If I can do it you can do it to Register Now and Start Selling: Etsy.me/3yZrGd9
I purchased an item through Etsy and the goods never arrived . I contacted Etsy and was literally told get lost . The seller did send the items and if it is lost or made an error we can not do anything . I lost over $150 . Please be aware when dealing with this company .
Etsy is rated 2.83 based on 311 reviews