Etsy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Etsy

How would you rate Etsy ?

(optional)

64 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Eleni Anna Psylla
Beautiful. Great quality.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Etsy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Eleni Anna Psylla
"Beautiful. Great quality."
Sam Roberts Mclellan
"She is lovely and provided us a fantastic, swift service and delivery of the loveliest handmade surgical scrub hats. The quality was fantastic and now we all look super funky in our animal print/pirate/patterned hats!"
Stuart Clark
"Very easy to use. Loads of unique and individual sellers. Great to support independent business and artists."
Richard Newton
"I order some custom Fathers Day Mugs and Mother's Day Mugs for my parents. They were perfect! Thank you Tracey!!!"
Emma Leaning
"Lovely definitely shop there again. Fast delivery"
Ben Foster
"Great website for finding unique gifts for your loved ones. Everyone who sells on the site is very helpful. Love the site"
Donna
"Great collection of individualised products, helps tremendously with any hobby."
Leah Phillips
"We found the perfect calendar and Marina was such a lovely owner to order from -- not to mention it arrived as a brown paper package tied up with string!"
Mario
"The products I oredered arrived quickly and are of the highest quality. Also not expensive at all"
"Custom made gift. She liased with me over what I wanted. Product produced, sent and received within a few days. Great service."
"The products cam all the way from Iran, beautifully made and arrived so quick! have been buying from that particular shop for over a year now and yet to find a problem with any of the products! Such good quality, beautiful jewellery."
Julie
"They were able to personalise to my exact requirements and ensured that the item ws with me for the date I needed. They were friendly, helpful and fulfilled their promises"
"Good web site, personalised ordering very good, delivery time excellent. Great products!"
"Etsy has a huge range of gifts and ideas. The website is simple to use and the service was also clear and quick."
Beverly Ortiz
"Love the different things they have for the hard to buy for. And was sent out right away."
Roland Kilby
"very good service"
"Unique products & prompt service"
Candice Van Rensburg
"I've really struggled to find shops that deliver from the UK to South Africa. finally I found one that has great products and reasonable prices"
James Priestly
"We purchased a picture from Etsy for our son’s 40th Birthday. The picture was called ‘back to back’ and it featured Brian Clough, the European Cup and Nottingham Forest FC. Etsy were so helpful as we wanted a size larger than advertised. The gave several larger options for us to choose from. The item was delivered in the period specified by Etsy and was perfect for the occasion. The customer service offered by Brian was excellent. Highly recommend this company for that ‘special’ gift."
Andrea Davies
"The communication between the seller when explaining how I wanted the item made/presented has been really great. The different choices are brilliant especially looking for something memorable."
Etsy is rated 4.84 based on 64 reviews