Etsy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Etsy

How would you rate Etsy ?

"My bespoke items of jewellery were exquisitely crafted from intoxicating sandalwood. I was consulted about design and production at every step of the process by the shop owner personally."
Pam Smith
"Having purchased leather offcuts from a number of companies, I would rate this company as one of the best. The leather offcuts are gorgeous and do not have the overpowering chemical smell that accompanies leather off cuts from some other providers. They arrive rolled together as shown in the picture and not like sweepings from the showroom floor. They are also great value for money. The delivery is usually about 10-14 days but worth the wait."
Pamala Peterson
"Everything is as advertised and packaged so well! Delivery is on time! Will order again and again from a Tattered Dream"
Eleni Anna Psylla
"Beautiful. Great quality."
Sam Roberts Mclellan
"She is lovely and provided us a fantastic, swift service and delivery of the loveliest handmade surgical scrub hats. The quality was fantastic and now we all look super funky in our animal print/pirate/patterned hats!"
Stuart Clark
"Very easy to use. Loads of unique and individual sellers. Great to support independent business and artists."
Richard Newton
"I order some custom Fathers Day Mugs and Mother's Day Mugs for my parents. They were perfect! Thank you Tracey!!!"
Emma Leaning
"Lovely definitely shop there again. Fast delivery"
Ben Foster
"Great website for finding unique gifts for your loved ones. Everyone who sells on the site is very helpful. Love the site"
Donna
"Great collection of individualised products, helps tremendously with any hobby."
Gwen Marsh
"GingerooStore is a unique company (and lovely owner) where the owner makes hand-made very high quality jute bags featuring a design of your favourite dog. They are all hand made. My order arrived very quickly, well packaged and the bag was just lovely. I bought it as a Christmas present and the couple were absolutely thrilled with the bag. The bag a good large size and I will definitely buy again - I thoroughly recommend."
Leah Phillips
"We found the perfect calendar and Marina was such a lovely owner to order from -- not to mention it arrived as a brown paper package tied up with string!"
Mario
"The products I oredered arrived quickly and are of the highest quality. Also not expensive at all"
"Custom made gift. She liased with me over what I wanted. Product produced, sent and received within a few days. Great service."
"The products cam all the way from Iran, beautifully made and arrived so quick! have been buying from that particular shop for over a year now and yet to find a problem with any of the products! Such good quality, beautiful jewellery."
Julie
"They were able to personalise to my exact requirements and ensured that the item ws with me for the date I needed. They were friendly, helpful and fulfilled their promises"
"Good web site, personalised ordering very good, delivery time excellent. Great products!"
"Etsy has a huge range of gifts and ideas. The website is simple to use and the service was also clear and quick."
Beverly Ortiz
"Love the different things they have for the hard to buy for. And was sent out right away."
Roland Kilby