Etsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Etsy
2.5
Based on 442 reviews

Tell us how Etsy made you happy
Etsy 1 star review on 18th November 2022
Etsy 1 star review on 6th November 2022
Russell
Jahangir
Sold some items. Very user friendly
I ordered a 50th anniversary gift for my brother. I waited too long but ordered anyway. I received it quick enough to give it to them at the party. I wanted copper but it came in black. It was so beautiful I didn’t care and my brother loved it.
This is an incredible site, with lots of unique gifts to choose from. It stops me from being stuck for ideas and the added bonus is I can shop from the comfort of my home.
thankysftdgfbvggxc
I was very happy with my hand made personalised Navy photo album! It came out great! I love it and supporting small businesses is another plus. Thank you so much. I would definitely recommend you to family and friends.
I've bought a lot of goods from these guys and the service has been very good
very happy ! they went the extra mile
Big misunderstanding here. I reviewed as I hadn't received my order or any response. Then discovered the seller was in USA She responded and unfortunately my order had been lost. In royal mail. I had ordered a medalion Gemini. As soon as Ellen the seller returned she replaced it. I have now received it very pleased 😀
I could not be more happier with my purchase. Samantha was very accommodating with my requirements for a memorial plaque, sending me a preview and making alterations as requested. I received my purchase within three days of my order. Absolutely delighted and emotional at the same time… thank you😊
its an platform online were you can make money by sharing products items . the comision per day its like 3 to 12 dolars per day , you need only 5 min per day to sharing items and make monthly comision 100 to 300 dolars or more. for register please follow this link https://etsy33.com#/pages/registerPage/registerPage?invitationCode=PIVIFR Also you can rent mining machines for bitcoin and ethereum and make comision like 5 to 10 dollars or more per day, here you can find the register link https://app-rap.rapidmineralsu.com/RapidMinerals/#/pg818/lo881/11011?RFC=556656
Received my products, earrings & plant pot promptly, next day delivery from Pipitcrafts, Holmfirth. Excellent , reliable service!
I bought the personalised family tree My order came within a few days ,even after I emailed to add extra people on When it came I realised there was one person missing .totally my fault.i emailed them they got straight back to me and sending the personlised heart out to add to my tree Customer service is second to non Excellent service through out I would recommend this company and without a doubt I will be making more purchases Donna
After a mix up by Vertu gallery Simon couldn’t have been more helpful and in fact offered to sell me the Warhol print at a greatly reduced price which I accepted .I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a modern print .
Just received my earrings from crafthut Cornwall they are beautiful will be ordering more .they were delivered in record time in a lovely box thank you so much gloria
Over the moon. Purchased mural / mosaic tiles. They were better then expected. Well pleased with the quality, the price, and how quickly we received them. I have purchased from Etsy before and will do so in the future. We'll done Etsy.
Yes I would love to give 5 stars to my buddy Trooper and his mom on their Scented Pineycones I got mine in just over a week and do they ever smell good…And I got pictures on Trooper on each bag ..OJ Clove Spice ,Sleigh Ride
Etsy 5 star review on 15th January 2022
Great company lots of different options
I just want to tell you
Professional service, lovely person and well made hand-knit items, will definitely shop again!
Great product from this store. wow, your product gives comfort to children and I a happy to give my new baby comfort from your 7 in 1 Baby Diaper Bag. thanks
Etsy is rated 2.5 based on 442 reviews