Fresh Patch Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Fresh Patch

How would you rate Fresh Patch ?

"I was really excited to receive the grass, delivery was quick and easy. However, upon opening the box I was highly disappointed. The grass I received did not in any way depict the product online. It was a dark brown and was clearly on its way out. Despite emailing the company, no response. I don’t be returning as a customer"
"For the price I would expect an actually decent piece of grass, so far I've gotten very blotchy grass that's barely even grass, ones with chunks of clay in it, or overall clay - which is a MESS"
"This was awesome- shipped right to my door and was fresh, new grass."
Brianne K.
"It was wonderful"
"Dog didn't like it. He's used to the fake grass."
Elizabeth M.
Verified Buyer
"Really great service and my dogs love it."
"What a blessing this is for someone like me who lives in a condo. My dog uses it with a dog door and I never have accidents in the house. Thank you."
"A dream for people who live far away from grass or need a little potty spot, for their dogs to have regular breaks! It's so easy and so wonderful. Signed up for the regular service, immediately after I got my first patch!"
"We live in Seattle and the rainy season is definately here. My little chihuahua hates the rain and the cold so I put this on my covered deck and he loves it. No more shaking and looking at me with those big brown eyes saying, "Really, mama In this freezing rain". I slide the door open and he is back in the house in about 90 seconds. I'm on auto-delivery!"
"My dog loves it!!"
Marianne B.
Verified Buyer
"Fresh Patch is a very nice solution for a pet lover who lives on the second floor."
"Glad I ordered the additional sleeve. It looks slick :)"
"From the initial order to the day it was delivered I was notified on every move my package made. Thank you for the great service"
"My dog too old to learn to use it. Would have been great if it worked for us."
"My dog uses 2 boxes and I replace them about every 3weeks. The shipping charge was dropped on the last delivery which was much appreciated."
"Easy and painless."
"Most of the time it is excellent! Sometimes shipping messes it up but not to often"
Nanette J.
Verified Buyer
"We have two small dogs and they love their Fresh Patch."
"My dogs used the grass that first day I put it down."
"it was great, no complaints"
Fresh Patch is rated 4.47 based on 215 reviews