Fresh Patch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Fresh Patch

Tell us how Fresh Patch made you happy

Live Chat
"Delivery was great, dog likes using it and didn’t take long to figure it out. However we have had it just 6 days and the cardboard is leaking with pee, grass looks quite dry and dying. It’s price point is too high for something that needs to be replaced weekly..."
"I ordered $227 worth of stuff. 3x XL Trays and 3x XL Sod! They took 3 days to ship after sending in to fedex the info, but not sending to fedex, which is a red flag of dishonest company. Then 3 boxes arrived finally with 1 tracking number which doesn't happen with FedEx. I got 1 tray 2 Sod so half the order. I sent several messages and got the same message back that they delivered and NOTHING more. There stance I guess is we delivered. Honestly maybe the worst company I have ever dealt with, dishonest from start to end, terrible fulfillment and shipping, and even worse customer service"
"Good product but horrible customer support. They don’t send a reminder the order is getting ready to ship. My company uses the same software that they use to I know al they have to do is click a button to turn on that option. They are shady for not doing that. They just do not care about customers. I’ve also received yellow grass a few times and I’m in the same state"
"I was really excited to receive the grass, delivery was quick and easy. However, upon opening the box I was highly disappointed. The grass I received did not in any way depict the product online. It was a dark brown and was clearly on its way out. Despite emailing the company, no response. I don’t be returning as a customer"
"For the price I would expect an actually decent piece of grass, so far I've gotten very blotchy grass that's barely even grass, ones with chunks of clay in it, or overall clay - which is a MESS"
"This was awesome- shipped right to my door and was fresh, new grass."
"It was wonderful"
"Dog didn't like it. He's used to the fake grass."
"Really great service and my dogs love it."
"What a blessing this is for someone like me who lives in a condo. My dog uses it with a dog door and I never have accidents in the house. Thank you."
"A dream for people who live far away from grass or need a little potty spot, for their dogs to have regular breaks! It's so easy and so wonderful. Signed up for the regular service, immediately after I got my first patch!"
"We live in Seattle and the rainy season is definately here. My little chihuahua hates the rain and the cold so I put this on my covered deck and he loves it. No more shaking and looking at me with those big brown eyes saying, "Really, mama In this freezing rain". I slide the door open and he is back in the house in about 90 seconds. I'm on auto-delivery!"
"My dog loves it!!"
"Fresh Patch is a very nice solution for a pet lover who lives on the second floor."
"Glad I ordered the additional sleeve. It looks slick :)"
"From the initial order to the day it was delivered I was notified on every move my package made. Thank you for the great service"
"My dog too old to learn to use it. Would have been great if it worked for us."
"My dog uses 2 boxes and I replace them about every 3weeks. The shipping charge was dropped on the last delivery which was much appreciated."
"Easy and painless."
"Most of the time it is excellent! Sometimes shipping messes it up but not to often"
Fresh Patch is rated 4.43 based on 218 reviews