Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
Fantastic service let down by quality of products such a shame !!!
Usually the home delivery is good, but on this (my last ) occasion the meat of which i had bought three different kinds had to be eaten within the next 2 days, and when i called was just told that if there wasn't any new meat delivered to store before my delivery was packed up i would receive the old meat!! No refund was offered either. Please don't order your fresh meat from here unless you are prepared to have a meat feast over 2 days. Everything else was fine.
Cows on strike! No milk delivered today with our order. Lucky had some in freezer and some long life milk.
I ordered £180 worth of items and I didn’t receive my fridge items. The basics ham, butter and yogurts amounted to £11 plus my x2 loaves of bread have a use by date of 4/7/20 when my delivery was at 10.25pm on 3/7/20!! So I have to use them in 1 day?! Stupid! Lovely delivery guy. Seemed very stressed out though bless him. Trying to get in touch with Iceland is so difficult! I’ve emailed that I’m not happy. But I’m happy to wait to complain when they open the phone lines again. Whenever that maybe. I used Iceland a lot before lockdown. But seeing how bad the customer service is online and not instant help is awful. Missing items fair enough as they were out of stock on 5 items but another 3 not added in. Not happy at all. Please get more staff so you can help your customers!!!
I ordered my shopping on- line last Saturday some of the items on my shopping list were missing, e-mailed Iceland on Saturday evening but still got no reply from them not very happy about this .will not be ordering from Iceland again.
I will not shop online with Iceland! I find it very sneaky that they put there promotion box right at the bottom of the page, when a check out securely box is right at the top of the page, which is where you land!
The food from Iceland’s in Salisbury is normally very good but I bought your top of the range prawns costing £8 pounds and found they were absolutely tasteless Kind Regards Malcolm Wilson
Dreadful! 10 items of a 28 items shop out of stock. No substitutions either which means I now have to go to Tesco on Xmas eve to buy these items. Really disappointed and won't recommend to others!
Purchased a variety of their new "Luxury" range. The "Luxury" Cottage Pie was a disgrace, only about two desert spoons of mince and the rest was mash potato. Complained to customer service, with the answer "nobody has complained before about it" my response was that they probably could not be bothered, refund was offered. Yet again the so called "Luxury" Lasagne al Forno, same problem about where is the meat. Iceland have now found a new way to increase profits. Take the same product they have been selling for years, put it in a fancy package, reduce the meat content and call it luxury. Obviously if I'm incorrect, then where is their QA personnel; but then most of these products are produced in Dublin, so no surprise about the poor quality
Sent photos of the problems we had with products have messaged them 3 times and phoned them they do not even bother to reply they are not bothered about customers well will not shop there again people you get when you phone are not bothered so rude not to reply to anyone after they had photos not heard a thing
Iceland is best for frozen food only. Used to offer reasonable prices for extra goods like bread, loo rolls, fresh begs and fruit etc but not anymore since they added 25% charge on top of original prices in the last few weeks. Having to reconsider going to Iceland now as it is getting unaffordable. Hope management takes note.
We tried Gregg's vegetable bakes. At first I thought it tasted nice with a cream sauce but on my second bite I had a mouth of hard cubes of vegetables, not sure if it was swede or patato followed by cubes of carrots. Not raw but .hard. The sauce was not nice, it either was chili or pepper but my mouth was still on fire half an hour later. I would not buy again
Thought I would try it once due to a family bereavement and being busy. 1. Didn't arrive between 8 and 10 as I requested. 2. Charged me for what I ordered and not what arrived, had to wait for a refund. 3. Don't offer alternatives like others. First and last time I will use.
Not great all myour order was wrong so much was missing took me ages to get is all sorted out and was never completely right shopping on line was supposed to make it easier but for me it was a lot harder and more stressfull.
Home delivery did not include 3 of my large items. However, I rang them and they are going to deliver the missing items today. I am very disappointed with the use by dates. I have recieved a 16 slice pack of cooked chicken with only 2 days left on it!!! I consider this to be totally unacceptable as most of this chicken will end up in the bin. The shop I usually get delivery from guarantees the best use by date on the shelf and i have never had any problems with them. So although customer services have been great, I will still not use iceland for delivery again. It's obviously free because they don't take enough care over their delivery orders, and use home deliveries to offload their almost end of date produce!
Iceland Foods is rated 3.01 based on 261 reviews