Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
The best Xmas pies were Pethiver 2 years ago but they discontinued them how stupid
Extensive range, and many outlets, although i am not too sure about a Cheeseburger Pie. Prices are well marked up.
disgusting, pancakes in fridge, not nice!
Ordering online ,good delivery options and rarely have any thing substituted.Plenty of offers and choice ,I was able to get everything I needed and found them invaluable. Good communication and emails with updates and offers. Bonus of a free delivery over £40 .will continue to use.
Product Review Tried the new Chicken En Croute. Was most impressed. Tender breast of chicken topped with bacon wrapped in light flaky pastry. Looked appetising when cooked. 10/10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
There was a mix up over my order, due to driver problems, which I was informed of asking if it would be OK to deliver later than agreed, it arrive no problem. The delivery team were efficient and friendly. Next day the same ordered arrived at me door, it went back on the van and returned to BSE store. Called Iceland Customer Service line and a guy called Kyle sorted everything out the refund for me in a very efficient way ... wish all customer services departments were this good. Thank You Kyle.
payment card refused again for no reason can't even email them without an order number , which I dont have as I can't order. only company that declines my card. total shambles.
You are ignorant you don't answer emails well LC what happened to Morrisons you might be the next one the way you are performing
Product Review Thought I’d give this another go in stead of the usual Rustlers range, I have to say this time around it tastes much better ✅ ✅ ✅ I decided in the second option so toasted the burger buns instead of putting them in microwave so bread won’t soften, defiantly will trying more of the Ed’s range next 8/10 👍👍 #productreview #BeIceland #area204 #aberystwyth1729
If you got two x four pints of milk delivered late on a Tuesday morning would you expect to have to use it all before the Friday because the 'use/best before' was midnight Thursday? I complained to Iceland Foods and got the following message. Hey Frederick, Iceland would class 2 days or less as short dated. As your order arrived in a 10 - 12 slot we would count the 28th as a day therefore you do have 4 days on the milk and would not class this as short dated . - Holly Actually the delivery was almost lunchtime Tuesday so up until the best before starts at 00:00 Friday is 2 1/2 days (Tuesday PM, Wednesday, and up to midnight Thursday). I think Iceland use deliveries to shift items with short use before dates. I got milk from the corner shop this morning to use from Friday, and including today that has 10 days life on it!
From ur Leigh WN7 store, bought BIG VALUE PACK of Sheperd's Pie. After cooking my husband asked where was the carrots peas etc with minute amount of meat & 99.9% of potatoes. On examining the contents there were no peas & carrot could just about cove a little finger nail & was nothing like the packaging foto. Please review ur quality control as i rate ur pie as disgusting & wont be buying from u anymore & go to Aldi.
Very good service and very helpful and polite drivers . They are doing a good job .
Ordered for a home delivery they sent horrible substitute products, some Of it was damaged, called customer service and they were useless!!
After trying several times to pay for an online shop, and getting a message saying "check you have available funds" (the implication being, I didnt), I panicked, and checked my online banking, plenty funds, I did a shop with asda, without any problems, I subsequently received an email from Iceland saying they were having problems with their online payment system, when I complained about their lack of customer service, they said I should have paid by PayPal!, if their system appears to be compromised, I would not give anymore information, there are plenty of other options out there, and I will not use Iceland again
Iceland is a great company to purchase from. Excellent service, excellent products, excellent prices and an excellent delivery service. 5 Star ***** A+++++
Oldham Town centre storeVery poor customer service from staff members been mistreated on a numerous of times.yesterdays experience was very shocking when I got told of the cashier that she really didn't like me. In the past I have had dirty looks given to me off the same member of staff. I have been called a weirdo off a former security guard No support for people with disabilities such as autism. My shopping experience should be a pleasant one. I should not have to feel uncomfortable everything I go into the store & should not be discriminated or treated like a second class citizen
Hi I have been sending emails to various Iceland mails ,even to the CEO ..this meat /??was absolutely vile ,like rubber funny smelling whilst cooking ,I find this unacceptable...cannot contact anyone to discuss this ... Regards Julie Davies
I had an order with 8 items missing so i phoned customer servis told I will look in to this and come back to you ( never did) so i phoned next day told the same thing never come back to me now i am sick of this so i phoned the shop in hayes middlesex the lady there said she had been told about customer servis so much she was sick of it sorted my shpopping out and in the afternoon i got my order at last i will never shop with this load of cowboys again they are only a small company and always will be please you out there stay with the big boys Texaco sainsburys there are class
Poor Quality Products which are NOT FIT for Human Consumption I have been shopping at my local Iceland (Lower Marsh) for decades. Yesterday, I purchased one Banana and one Chocolate milk (Best Before Date of both: July 2021). When these items were opened, I found the content NOT FIT for human consumption. Warning to all Iceland customers, please be careful and be vigilant. Today, I brought the matter to the attention of the store manager. Unfortunately, I found the individual to be ignorant, incompetent and a manager in name only.
Iceland Foods is rated 2.97 based on 283 reviews