Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
First time I've done an online shop today and was very happy from ordering to it being delivered. I put my order in at 11,50pm picked my delivery slot which was 12.00 - 1400 and it arrived the next day at 12.30, just a couple of items that weren't available but I was informed of this before my delivery and refunded straight away. I received a txt prior to delivery to let me know exact delivery time and when it arrived I was greeted by a friendly delivery man. All in all a good experience that I will use again
Everything is good the only problem is the delivery person refused to delivery to the main door. When on your advertisment it say you deliver right to the door. This is misleading.
I wanted to provide honest feedback on my first time using Iceland home delivery which I hope may improve certain aspects and be useful to other customers. PLUS POINTS: 1. Website was easy to use, although there was an issue when I tried to add to my order as it would not accept my debit card details, I got round it registering for click and pay. 2. Next day delivery available at the time I needed (bet 6&8) and order came on time. 3. The store (Erdington) answered the phone when I rang about a problem with my order and the manager was apologetic and pleasant offering to replace the damaged item and any other item effected. NOT SO GOOD POINTS: 1. The chap who delivered was very rushed and almost threw the carrier bags in the porch (there where 8 bags as a £50 order) I discovered that the large pack of eggs where smashed and the yolks were all over the other items in the bag - now on this point the manager offered replacement and did do within the hour but with the wrong item (caged eggs sent when I ordered free range) again he apologised, however the problem was I'd booked an early slot as I had to go out .... He said I could have credit when next in the store as couldn't take it off the bill... 2. The chilled items, milk, butter, cooked meats and gammon where not cold, they had been put in various bags but not with the frozen food (as I thought would have made sense) I did mention this when I called about the eggs and the manager said the chilled items are picked last (in this case 5.30am) and loaded directly into the delivery vehicle. So my delivery arrived at 7.40am had the chilled been unrefrigerated since then? Secondly I thought the vehicles were refrigerated anyway? Would I use them again ..... I'm not sure tbh. It was shame as this was my first time using Iceland and my initial impression was positive and I did feel the manager was genuinely sorry and I was happy this was just one of those things, however for me it was the chilled items not being cold that I really didn't feel happy about. I might possibly try them again but without ordering chilled items....... Thank you for reading to the end 😊
The delivery man was very rude. I live in a ground floor masionette and usually the driver will drop them off at my front door which is very very near the main door. He threw my invoice on the floor and muttered something and then walked off.
I might be happy if you refunded my money for missing items, substituted items that we don’t eat and items that were unavailable yet I have received no refund. Delivery driver was quick and unfortunately had gone when I tried to ask him what happens when an order Is missing stuff, it’s the first time I have used online. Would be happy if you had someone in customer service available to resolve issues but that’s a no as there’s no one customers can call however I have emailed you but reviews are saying you don’t reply. I understand we have the coronavirus to deal with but why have you left customers with no help when other companies have arranged help for customers. Maybe you don’t value your customer's who regularly shop in store but can’t at the Moment.
I've only ordered 3 deliveries all between £45 and £85. Free delivery over £35 and not charge for delivery time slot. Prices are good but meat is a pricey for the quality you get. My first delivery had substituted salmon for trout (not a lover) but ate it anyway as I wouldn't of had any fish if I gave it back. They're were also out of eggs (no surprise) but needed them! Second delivery my mayo was frozen solid. Third delivery has 6 items 'unavailable'! and no substitutes which I'm sure they could of substituted (cheese, bread, salads and salmon. When I complained about the mayo I had no reply. Easy use website, but not easy to find email for complaint procedures. The best bit was the delivery guy. He was great! I'm going to try a different supplier next.
We placed an order from Clay Cross store.No problem. We altered our order by cancelling an unrequested item.No problem We added to the order. no problem. The order came on time,a nice young man delivered it. Problem:- cancelled item included no additions as requested Alterations all made before deadline line.Rubbish site if no one is responding to it in store
Pleasant friendly staff
Some of the staff are rude and don't care if they serve you or not and you wait a long time to be served
A hello and a smile from staff on the floor. It made me feel if I needed them they were there to help.
Normally get a good service from this place but whoever packed this time did a bad job. My eggs had broken & there was egg goo all over my items!
Free delivery but their frozen products weren't frozen! This is their business.
Iceland Foods is rated 3.01 based on 261 reviews