Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
Great prices and reliable delivery with no missing items. Also missed one delivery in error and customer services were super helpful and I still got my delivery on the same day. Great value and excellent service.
Always good choices and good value
Hello just wanted to say how pleased I have been since having home delivery since covid19,normally I would shop in store but have been self isolating as I am 74 yrs a special thank you to Gary the delivery driver he is brilliant very helpful and polite a Happy Chappy Thank you
If you haven't used Iceland recently, give them a try. Excellent delivery service and the range of produce is really good. Their frozen fish and shell fish is superior to anything you can buy in other supermarkets.
Throughout the lockdown this shop has been very good
First time I have ordeted foid online. I could only get Iceland to deliver during lockdown as all the others were not accepting new registrations. Pleasantly surprised at how easy it is and cheerful efficient deliveries in a couple if days. Limited range though; no tonic water, creme fraiche etc. so I have had to subscribe to another supermarket too. I will still use Iceland for basics but suggest they extend their range of foods.
Organised a food delivery for my Dad who is 70, and self isolating. He had been unable to get any food shopping. I live in Australia and ordered him some groceries for delivery online for him. They were delivered the next day, and only a couple of items not available, and with a couple of good substituted items. All in all a fantastic service for my Dad, thank you so much.
First time using Iceland delivery due to being vulnerable and isolating. Delivery man was very polite and arrived well within the advised time slot. Unfortunately some items were missing. However, contacted the store and received the missing groceries the same day even though I was told I may have to wait until the following day. Everyone I spoke to was very apologetic, helpful and polite. Thank you, a great service in difficult times for us all. Won’t hesitate to use again.
Driver great. But I was minus some food and my balance I paid is higher than goods that came I no we in difficulty and I hope too hear from them as I sent aemail at a good time for them
I have set up an account for online delivery earlier this week, but have been unable to book a time slot. My husband and I are over 70 and self isolating. We live outside Mold, Flintshire. I have been an Iceland customer for years visiting the shop in Mold every week, and have never had a complaint about your products or the Staff who are always friendly. Thank you
I have Iceland home delivery most weeks and the service is very good - drivers are excellent and helpful. However a gripe about the website where the 'favourites' bar shows a maximum of 12 items, sometimes it says I have no favourites! Have emailed customer services about this but they never replied. Also for a company who prides itself on green credentials, delivery is in single use plastic bags, charged at 5p each. No option for no bag delivery as other home deliveries do, nor for a refund to return bags next time. Great pity.
The home delivery service is excellent, . And staff in the Chippenham store are always polite and helpful
The store was laid out well, the staff were friendly and helpful. They had the products I went in for.
Yes, I awarded them four stars, which may seem a bit confusing really. I do not like Iceland because of the shoddy quality of their goods. However, the four stars are for their staff, who struggle along with a serious shortage of them, making for long queues and frayed tempers. This is not their fault at all but a policy of cutting staff back by management. Here in Dover there is a Farm Foods a couple of minutes walk away, and the same problem does not occur in there, not that the quality of their food is any better. Iceland need to get their thumbs out and see what is happening. Of course,as is always the case, area managers and those at the top rarely see the problems as they really are. Well done the staff in the Dover store.
Lots of different food and drinks at really low prices , all delivered to your door with no extra delivery charge
Clear and easy to navigate website. Good prices and free delivery. Products usually well within date.
cheap items and easy to use website
Easy to order and deliver turn up at requested time. Food great value for the money
Good website. Easy to navigate. Didn't find the holiday i was looking for but their scampi is lovely
Iceland Foods is rated 2.99 based on 268 reviews