Jo Malone London Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Jo Malone London

How would you rate Jo Malone London ?

Hayley L Butcher
"I love how luxurious the Jo Malone packaging is. Every item is wrapped beautifully, including luxurious black bows - part of the iconic Jo Malone colours! With every order you are able to choose free samples - a fab way to discover new products. Great brand & amazing service!"
Cheryl Gurner
"The products are truly sensational ranging from perfumes in two bottle sizes, body creams, shower gels, soaps, candles and room defusers. Variety of scents are quite astounding. Packaging is very elegant. Prices start very reasonably and work up allowing customers a great choice of affordable gifts. The second is the wrapping. All purchases are boxed, placed in a branded bad, topped with tissue and tied with a bow. Always an well received gift."
Mrs Michele Hall
"Ordered a small bottle of my favourite scent, Dark Amber and Ginger Lily. A big spend for me, but I do love the scent. Was debited pretty sharpish and given tracking details which I checked daily. DPD apparently delivered it on the Tue at 11.21am when nobody was at home, in fact we were both at work, and it was signed for by someone called Dave (no we don't know who he is either, but apparently it could be the driver!). Anyway there was no parcel to be seen, and neither of my neighbours had been asked to take it despite being home at that time. Contacted Jo Malone by phone who said they'd raise an investigation with DPD and respond within 72 hours, eventually after not hearing back for a week I sent a chasing email. The eventual response was that they couldn't get any more information from DPD and would either send the order again or refund me. Having had to chase them twice, and not being given any explanation about who had signed for my parcel or where it had been left, I was far from impressed with DPD and Jo Malone and so cancelled the order and requested a refund. I thought their customer service was pretty abysmal especially when the emails they sent had my name incorrectly spelt despite being on the bottom of mine! At £75 for 50mls I would expect outstanding customer service, but it's not what I received!!!"
"Jo malone, excellent service lovely products and quick delivery thanks!"
Karen Ellis
"Quick, free delivery and beautifully packaged"
Dorothy Duffy
"The service in Jo Malone is always polite and helpful. All in a very pleasant shopping experience."
Ms Wood
"They pay attention to detail, they appear interested and are very friendly. The products are gorgeous!"
Jo Malone London is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews