Mcdonalds Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Mcdonalds

How would you rate Mcdonalds ?

(optional)

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Felicia Reid
Hot food ,in fresh pop

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mcdonalds in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Felicia Reid
"Hot food ,in fresh pop"
Andy Patterson
"Fast and friendly service"
Joe Newman
"Great experience!"
The Local Surveyors Direct Website
"Cold chips bad service"
Annette Tilson
Unverified Reviewer
"good food but fake advertisment saying 100% chicken breast clearly not we're not stupid it tastes too good to be real"
"nice food"
"McDonalds Walthamstow. New electronic order machine did not print out my order as it had ran out if paper. Didnt think id get my food but staff were understanding. But still no-one went to refill the machine with paper so this happened to lots of people before me and after me. Filthiest toilets I've ever used anywhere. Service is slow but with a smile. What can I say."
"Dinner almost every day, always snappy with the orders and friendly every visit"
April
"Lovely staff, hot food. Great atmosphere and so helpful with the questions I had."
"The staff are so ignorant. I just hate when they only give me a single fry. I asked for THE TOILET AND THEY GIVE ME FOOD. I NEED TO POO AND THEY ANNOY ME"
"Love it. Its delicious. Everything so nice. The staff are a bit annoying though"
Vincent Mckeefery
Verified Reviewer
"I LOVE THE MCGLURRYS????"
Iona Robey
"Excellent service"
Tricia
"I have a latte everyday from McDonalds , 1. I am fed up with getting wet from the drive through 2.I am fed up with them not asking if i need a cup holder which I don't 3.I am fed up with some of the silly staff they employ some very rude , one was throwing sugar out the window at someone she knew 4. The receipt I do not want for 1 latte & it is so long what about the environment 5. But the Latte is lovely & I look forward to it everyday"
"They provide an excellent service for a reasonable price at a blazing fast speed."
Michael Greyson
"only problem was the fish sandwich with only a half slice of cheese.....everything else smashing"
"there was a master sword in the burger"
"Okay, okay."
"I went into the McDonalds on 30th August to buy a breakfast meal for myself and my partner. I am getting over a broken leg and having to walk with one crutch, which made this a bit tricky. When I ordered the meal I asked if there was anything available which was vegetarian and the member of staff asked the manager for clarification. She said the egg muffin which he verified. However he was unhelpful to her and was clearly irritated by the question. I ordered other things as well including a drink. I waited and was called and left the shop with the bag. I got back to my partner in the car to find there was no drink. I had to return which in itself was hard as walking is not easy at the moment and i was frustrated by that. It was difficult to speak to a member of staff but I ended up speaking to the manager as he was the only person available. As it happens the drink was on the side waiting so I knew I had not made a mistake when ordering. Instead of apologising the just handed me the drink. I then had to ask him to put it into the bag for ease of carrying. He did this begrudgingly and still no comment although he could clearly see I was going to struggle otherwise. I then told him calmly that it was difficult to come back to collect the drink to which he just turned away. There were 3 opportunities to apologise in that conversation but I did not get a single one. He was actually quite rude. I found the whole experience horrible and will not be using that McDonald again. I had a more polite and helpful experience from a member of the public who kindly held a door open for me."
Charline Tokan
"Service was good. I asked the server for extra sauce and she was happy to add more. She was a little shy at first but soon warmed up. Even shred how she hadn't yet tried the drink that my son and I chose even though it had been recommended to her. It was my first time too and it was delicious!"
Mcdonalds is rated 3.19 based on 30 reviews