Mcdonalds Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Mcdonalds

How would you rate Mcdonalds ?

"Great place to meet new people, generally friendly."
"Can't even get an order right nearly every time I go it's wrong!"
"Hot food ,in fresh pop"
"Fast and friendly service"
"Great experience!"
"Cold chips bad service"
"good food but fake advertisment saying 100% chicken breast clearly not we're not stupid it tastes too good to be real"
"nice food"
"McDonalds Walthamstow. New electronic order machine did not print out my order as it had ran out if paper. Didnt think id get my food but staff were understanding. But still no-one went to refill the machine with paper so this happened to lots of people before me and after me. Filthiest toilets I've ever used anywhere. Service is slow but with a smile. What can I say."
"Dinner almost every day, always snappy with the orders and friendly every visit"
"Lovely staff, hot food. Great atmosphere and so helpful with the questions I had."
"Bacon tasty burger was cold with lukewarm chips. Alarms incessantly going off in kitchen area. Some background music may have covered up the noise. Restaurant temperature too low during Winter period. Wish I had gone elsewhere for a meal."
"The staff are so ignorant. I just hate when they only give me a single fry. I asked for THE TOILET AND THEY GIVE ME FOOD. I NEED TO POO AND THEY ANNOY ME"
"Love it. Its delicious. Everything so nice. The staff are a bit annoying though"
"I LOVE THE MCGLURRYS????"
"Excellent service"
"I have a latte everyday from McDonalds , 1. I am fed up with getting wet from the drive through 2.I am fed up with them not asking if i need a cup holder which I don't 3.I am fed up with some of the silly staff they employ some very rude , one was throwing sugar out the window at someone she knew 4. The receipt I do not want for 1 latte & it is so long what about the environment 5. But the Latte is lovely & I look forward to it everyday"
"They provide an excellent service for a reasonable price at a blazing fast speed."
"only problem was the fish sandwich with only a half slice of cheese.....everything else smashing"
"there was a master sword in the burger"
Mcdonalds is rated 3.19 based on 33 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!