Mcdonalds Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Mcdonalds

Tell us how Mcdonalds made you happy

"Great community help and always willing to support. Never expected such a result and we are overwhelmed. Thanks so much"
"$5 for a mocha that taste like dish water mixed with old coffee."
"I've never liked Mcdonalds. I do not patronize them at all. Don't like their food. I've had some not so nice experiences back when I did visit them. It's been about 10 years since I've gone."
"My name is seb i like that cheses"
"I loved the mobile service via the app. I ordered a free cheeseburger today and it arrived within 2 minutes. Fab."
"Great food"
"i got boned in the corner of the bathroom, fml"
"Rude staff member calling a customer names"
"At least 3 times in week used the self service twice, drive thru once i ordered and payed for by card food& large belguim choc frappe 3times didn't get frappe had to Carmel frappe not once did any member of staff inform me there was price difference. caramel is 18p cheaper"
"They serve food nice and hot and quick and they have a neat and tidy system"
"Service was OK but the food itself was poor. The burgers are getting forever smaller and flatter and no taste to them, and still charging more for them. The burger buns were doughy and chewy as though they were under cooked. Sorry McDonalds but definitely prefer Burger King."
"Great place to meet new people, generally friendly."
"Can't even get an order right nearly every time I go it's wrong!"
"Hot food ,in fresh pop"
"Fast and friendly service"
"Great experience!"
"Cold chips bad service"
"good food but fake advertisment saying 100% chicken breast clearly not we're not stupid it tastes too good to be real"
"nice food"
"McDonalds Walthamstow. New electronic order machine did not print out my order as it had ran out if paper. Didnt think id get my food but staff were understanding. But still no-one went to refill the machine with paper so this happened to lots of people before me and after me. Filthiest toilets I've ever used anywhere. Service is slow but with a smile. What can I say."
Mcdonalds is rated 3.00 based on 44 reviews