PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
I worked with Jiten and found that he was able to explain the various policies in easy-to-understand terms, and help me identify which policy would best suit my needs. He always followed up on his word, and the interview, documentation, etc. all went according to plan. Loved that we could meet virtually, and he could share his screen to show me how different factors would impact the monthly cost. Highly recommend.
I called to organize a disability policy and was connected with Jiten Puri. He was fantastic from the start. For about an hour he walked me through all my options and what made the most sense for my life. He allowed me to call him after a couple of times as well to clarify my options. He was able to get me the cheapest plan for what I needed. The application process was very easy and I was able to do it all from home. He was not pushy at all with the plans either and gave me time to make my decision. Would definately recommend this companies service to anyone looking for insurance plans.
Two years ago I started looking for life insurance. I do not have any life insurance and I am a 28 years old. I contacted many different brokers and providers and went in an endless circle as I couldn't find the right product for me. I then found Policy Advisor. I entered my situation and information and a found a few good products that were the right fit. I scheduled a call with Policy Advisor and (Jiten and team) helped me find a better product that I wasn't able to find on my own. Policy Advisor and the staff members there were quick to answer any questions that I may have. I was able to get obtain a great product and was able to secure a lower rate relative to the current market. It's quite to know and sea that Policy Advisor is really looking out for your best interest. I am currently looking for disability insurance through Policy Advisor as well! I highly recommended giving Policy Advisor, no need to look any further - 5/5!
Quick and easy process getting my life insurance set up.
Jiten is fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend them
Policy Advisor is a amazing company and Mr. Jiten is a very help full person who understand your requirement and work accordingly. Company makes and advise the policy as per your actual requirements and their services and response are best.

I highly recommand this company.
Jiten from Policy Advisor was very prompt and patient around answering my questions and assisted me in each step to complete the complicated application process for disability insurance. Highly recommend him and his team. Thanks Jiten.
Extremely helpful and supportive. Highly recommend using policy advisor to find insurance that is right for you and to help you with the process of understanding the terminology.
Overall, a fantastic experience. I appreciated that our advisor (Sonam) met with us virtually and walked us through the process as well as all of our options. We were able to find insurance policies that meet our needs and our budget.
Good service and responsive agents.
Excellent advice and very timely follow up.
Jiten was very gracious and knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time explaining the process and clarifying our inquiries. A thorough service provided to us.
We deeply appreciate the work provided by Policy Advisor.
I had a great experience with PolicyAdvisor. They were able to understand my situation and identified the best product in the market for my needs.

Jiten helped me with the application. He went out of the way to meet with me, explain the product, answer the many questions I had as a first time consumer of insurance products, and walk me through the application.

I would use PolicyAdvisor for my future needs, and, based on my experience, would recommend their service.
Jiten was very helpful in explaining the best type of life insurance would work for me, he took his time to explain all my questions and concerns. Definitely would recommend. Thanks Jiten!
Jiten and his team at Policy Advisor were fantastic. They addressed all of our questions promptly and thoroughly. Jiten walked us through all of the different policy options and then guided us through the application process step by step. Highly recommend Jiten and the Policy Advisor team.
Jiten did a great job of understanding our requirements and giving us the best quote from multiple providers. Quote provided was really good compared to other sources I had contacted. Very professional and always followed up on time and made sure everything is going smoothly, i highly recommend him for any insurance needs!!
Policy advisor helped me with best deal in market. I explained my situation to Jiten and he helped me with best policy. I will definitely deal with him again.
Jiten was an absolute Professional. He understands the client's needs and directs them towards the right policy. He is very approachable and always responds to calls and mails with no delays. We were very happy by his service and would definitely recommend him.
Jiten and the team at policy advisor made the whole purchasing insurance process quick and easy for me. Jiten went through the pros and cons of insurance packages that I was interested in and helped me choose the right one for my situation. Highly recommend policy advisor
Very prompt service. Advisor displayed knowledge of various products and helped choose the best based on our needs. Very easy to reach out to and smooth paperwork. I recommend policy advisor...
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.94 based on 288 reviews