PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Very easy process
Policy advisor made purchasing insurance simple and efficient. Jiten was quick to respond, personable, and professional. We were able to do everything from the comfort of our own home. Thanks Jiten!
I had amazing experience with Advisors Jiten.
He is very knowledgeable.
He is always available for any questions I have .
He never pushed you towards getting policy .
I am so impressed and loved to work with him again.
He is very honesty and loyal person.
Jiten was kind enough to speak to my wife and I after hours and conducted himself in a very professional manner. Highly recommend
The process was simple and my options were clearly explained.. A great company to work with.
Jiten was helpful in helping us chose the right insurance for our family needs. Due to the pandemic we did a virtual meeting and signed all documents online via DocuSign. This was very easy and convenient.
Jiten from PolicyAdvisor was wonderful to work with. He genuinely cared about making sure I was comfortable and informed throughout the process, and patiently answered my many questions. He would make the effort to check with insurance companies about things that were not clear so that I would have the fullest information to make my decision. He also always followed up to make sure I was up to date on my application process. I highly recommend Jiten and the PolicyAdvisor team!
Jiten was very patient. He explained all the options available to us from the first meeting and was with us right through till we signed our copies. We are sure that he gave us the best option in the market!
This is the most user friendly way of getting the best insurance while paying no commission. Win - win - win
Excellent service. Found a solution to every problem. Explained everything in detail. Great rate too!
Awesome to work with.
Very professional in dealing with all your questions and needs regarding insurance policy.
Was looking for a life insurance policy and the search was exhausting by conventional means, until I found Policy Advisor. My Representative Vladimir Nikic was excellent, and explained all my options and preferred quotes. Life Insurance made easy, thank you all at Policy Advisor.
Website is professional looking with a lot of information regarding the various insurance products, easy to apply for quote and reach out from rep was quick.
Jiten and team were very helpful, transparent and gave clarity to what’s normally a complex and confusing purchasing process. Really appreciated Jiten’s ability to explain the advantages and disadvantages between policy types, policy providers as well as the processes involved in making claims. Also appreciated the honesty/integrity with Jiten and team in disclosing trailer fees so you know your broker truly is looking out for your goals and interests.

We felt very confident that we had the right knowledge and counsel to make the right choice of policy coverage for our household.

I reckon PolicyAdvisor should be the only way to purchase insurance policies in a modern, connected world. Highly recommend.
The rep that contacted us was very polite and professional. Very easy to talk to. Questions via email were promptly responded to. Overall I am very satisfied with their service.
So helpful with choosing the right plan for myself giving me piece of mind, they went though the plan with me to insure that what I’m getting is the best bang for my buck. Really appreciate all the hard work and quick response time when it came to my plan. Thank you policy advisor!
Policy Advisor gives you a lot of options based on your need and budget. Jiten explains what we need to know and very helpful on making our final decision.He keeps us updated not only during the process but also after we got our policy.
Jiten was very active and helpful in the entire process. All the best to Policyadvisor.
Great knowledge of products and customer service.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.93 based on 204 reviews